All Comments on 'Framed'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
badinbedbadinbedabout 8 years ago
Different!

Can't say I personally agree with or even understand the thoughts and reactions of either spouse, but I've sure not read ANYTHING even vaguely like this before. So, 1* for the content, but a solid 5* for originality. Guess that's s 3* average?

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
WTF....IF YOU HAVE TO JUSTIFY FIDELITY

its already over, TK U MLJ LV NV

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

Liar, Now that she knows what a pussy he is ... well you can figure it out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Trouble is how do you believe her that she is not still doing it?

She had no trouble going way over board on the initial payback she could still be doing it.

No he started the sinking of the marriage but she blow it apart. Revenge fucking almost never works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked the first 2/3 rds...

But not the remaining part... My wife would have had one or two photos taken... placed on the bed... with a note... The caning would not have happened... 4 for the first part and 1 for the last 1/3 rd.. thus a weak 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 tol help your score

and to say eat shit anony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He can do anything he wanted to her and he chose to hurt her?

Fine, make her get tested for STD's and not have sex with her for 10 months. If she cut him off from sex for a month for fucking one woman, one time then he should cut her off from sex for 10 months for fucking 10 men.

Of course, the author is just a dumb fuck who thinks with his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What's really stupid is,,,,,

YOU can't count nine plus one that day is TEN !!!!!!! So now who's stupid what dumbass's .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Never have and never will...

understand constant humiliation as a turn on.

Let's suppose that just having the poster is enough. Having to see it everyday as a reminder is OTT!

My BIGGEST problem is the trust. SHE WANTS AN OPEN MARRIAGE.

It doesn't matter how much he capitulates, or that he forces himself to HOPE what she "says" is the truth. Her character as written isn't trustworthy enough to NOT still be fucking whatever and whenever. The "do what thou wilt" is just too grounded in the evidence as presented.

I get it that it upsets authors who are confounded when commenters put assumptions to the characters that go against what is stated or written in the story. But they forget that when you stablish BOTH as cheaters, then you have made BOTH unreliable in their narration and dialogue.

ESPECIALLY, when it is revealed that the ultimate kink here is fantasy, and NOT reality. She has clearly played mind games.

Why would she stop? Because he consents to viewing the poster EVERY GOD DAMN DAY? Because he endures constant humiliation. I don't think that is enough, and this author provides no evidence of any change of heart or remorse for her actions. A little BDSM isn't enough to give her any regrets. Hell, it is just a continuation of the mind fuck.

Sad really. I guess some people can find this erotic. I just found it unhealthy.

At least you didn't have her get knocked up, like you do in all your other stories. But that cheap thrill of unprotected sex still had to make it's appearance anyway, didn't it?

And if you are wondering WHY I read this knowing I probably wouldn't like it?

I was bored.

Oh and here is 5 stars, because the scores are all made up and the points don't matter. Besides it is rude to score a more accurate 2, when I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER than to expect anything different from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sad

Why marry someone. This is just sad. He should not have been cheating. She should have spoken to him about it or dumped his ass. Doing the photo thing was over the top. If you want to hurt someone to that extent just divorce them. Sad!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 8 years ago
Fool

Send her for blood screening before you tap that ass ever again..... over the top revenge for a gal willing to stay married. Lets ponder the page boy haircut shall we, a good looker want to have hair like a boy ..... that'd turn off any man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It is obvious that this so called writer is a miserable and pathetic person, whose story clearly reveals this. Go get some help, and stop trying to project your negative aura on others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Better ending

"You can do anything you want to me,..." That was what she had offered and that was how I intended to play it.

Now that she was restrained, I opened the bedroom door and let in the two individuals that had been waiting outside. The first was holding a video camera and she panned around to catch the poster, making sure to get it in detail. My 'loving' wife had not noticed them yet, so I asked her how many men she had slept with during the month she denied me marital relations and if I had given her my agreement to do so.

"Nine...plus the one I had come inside me before I got home, so Ten total. All unprotected and without your agreement."

I then had the second person step forward; He moved to the bed and laid a legal envelope down next to my wife. "Are you Sarah XXXXX?"

She shrieked in surprise and started trying to free herself. "Tell him, honey, you said anything I wanted."

She hesitated and then answered in the affirmative.

"You have been served, have a nice day."

The man left and I went to my stunned, soon to be ex, wife to begin untying her. As I did so, I said softly, "What I want to do to you is divorce you. I fucked up badly, I admit that, but nothing I did remotely gave you the right to go nuclear in your response. You gave yourself to ten different men over a month long orgy, fully unprotected, which means you could be pregnant or infested with life threatening diseases." I continued "Someone who loved me would have forgiven my solitary mistake or at least had the dignity to seek a divorce; your actions were those of a psychopath that doesn't grasp love at all."

Now that she was untied, I moved off the bed and started walking to the door. The person recording slowly backed out, keeping us in frame so that Sarah couldn't later say that I had hurt her in any way. Before I could make good on my escape, Sarah spoke.

"But I don't want a divorce, I want you to suffer."

"Sorry, but like you said, I could do anything I wanted to you. I want to divorce you and try to find someone who isn't seriously mentally imbalanced." I paused at the door and smiled back at her, "Next time, reconsider what you offer to your next poor sap."

~ Fin

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 8 years ago
Unsatisfying

Prefer "Better Ending" Anon's rewrite of the conclusion. Two cheaters, no real trust for the future. Why should the husband have to deal with the poster any more. Unrealistic. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

in honor of vasty/bony the whore of literotica

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for effort and content and to offset the 1 score by the asshole of LIT dear annony!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Has she stayed faithful?

You said in the story that she doesn't work, and she had plenty of opportunity to pick up the nine guys before. One would find it hard to believe that a woman who did nine guys for revenge for one unfaithful act of the husband, would do eight more just for the revenge factor, and she admitted that she enjoyed it. Good, though not great, story. The reason that I comment on the content of the story, I suspect that there's some autobiographical element here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really enjoyed the "better ending."

The first ending, and the beginning, and the middle sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
had it been me

that tenth man would have granted her 10 more strokes with the cane. each one delivered with maximum force.

and 10 strokes per cheat I became aware of would be the automatic punishment after that

she did 10 for 1, so she'd get 10 for 1

after all, she did pick the number, yes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ha!

"...but she chooses to stay faithful" What a pleasantly naive thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The point ?

Different twist on a wife massively retaliating - because she can. But what self respecting husband would allow such extreme pay back, unless he is just weak and loves her to distraction. Does this make it a quasi Cuck story, given the gloss over all the STD risk. Why not put it in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The marriage died when you fucked your secretary.

She killed this marriage with her over the top revenge. And you wrote this garbage story. If this is the best you can do . Stop writing now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A pair of self absorbed idiots, not a loving wife & husband.

He screwed the "pooch" and she just had to much more than "one up" him, love shared? I am thinking she'll be ready to hit those fellas again in some way shape or form.

Marriage wrecked at the foundation!

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
He killed this marriage and she...

He killed this marriage and she buried it deep...and was he so naive to believe that she had "chosen to stay faithful" after all she did? She even fucked one man when she went shopping, after made him think that her revenge was done, and make him have sloppy seconds...And just a few soft cane beats, and all was forgotten? Really? 1*

dsthom1954dsthom1954about 8 years ago
Really???

Sounds like both of them needed to grow up a lot. Two wrongs don't make it right no matter what the crime. Neither one deserved to be married, let alone to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tramp

What a skunk,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If that came as a suprise

then what he should have done is tied her up. Put her in the car. Drive to the nearest secluded cliff or bridge over a fast running river and toss that bitch over the side.

Two star...not because her actions are not my cup of tea, but because leading up to the reveal in the poster was a bit tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story!!!

Excellent story line, great writing and solid ending. This story kept the focus on the poster, just as the poster´s presence at the head of the marital bed will be a constant reminder for them about the new dynamic of this marriage. This is one hot, sharply-focused story and it was emotionally charged.

My wife and I have a half-open marriage, she is sexually promiscuous, I have fucked her many times with other men´s cum in her pussy. Also, she has lovingly prepared explicit photo albums for me of her fucking other men. However, she has done this with my approval and there is no S&M element in our relationship.

In this story, the husband cheated on the wife, she cheated on him repeatedly, she declared D-day by telling him to frame and hang the poster. She clearly had a need to be a submissive, be restrained and be whipped. Thus, she egged her husband on so that he assumed the dominate role. Whoa..strong stuff here and very well-orchestrated in the narrative.

This story begs a second chapter to see if she needs to continue to fuck others in order to continue to receive her whippings! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Logic

Even if somehow a man could accept the punishment of his wife cheating with nine men because of his one situation, could any man really live with photos over his bed of his wife having sex with multiple men?

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Good Read****

Weird story line but still a very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story and writing style, BUT..

I wouldn't have tolerated that. An eye for and eye is just that. Not 9 eyes and whorishness. When I read a story like this, I calm my irritation at the intentional imbalances with the knowledge of what I would do.,,,.I would have lied to her about having sex that night, tied her and had 20 guys in to fuck her, asking her after each one if one mistake deserved nine times the punishment. If so, there are 61 more guys waiting. Then I would have told her we were getting a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3*s

Hilarious! He is the whip hand but the boss of that marriage, she is!!

Gave you 3*s. Length,character development, simple plot, keeps me from awarding a higher score.

Can't help but wonder if a sequel would expose more serious and detrimental effects on their marriage. Nobody wins in M.A.D. through cheating.

Look forward to seeing your stories on the site.

AMerryman

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Weird

I thought your tense style was very well suited to the subject matter, so marks for that. Otherwise this is a pretty weird story. He cheats, she exacts extravagant revenge, then she invites caning (why isn't she belting him, he started it?), neither of them express any affection, let alone love for each other but they each choose to remain faithful. Doesn't make any sense. A real wasted opportunity, this had possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awful garbage about lousy characters

He cheats, she REALLY cheats and then rubs his face in it. Then she wants to continue to rub his face in it by leaving the poster above their bed. That's supposed to help them over the hump and make their marriage better? Let's call this crap what it is. A divorce. He makes a mistake and she fucks many, many men to get even and then get ahead. Where's the marriage? Impossible to like a story in which both people are such disgusting excuses for human beings. And then you throw in some pretty vicious BDSM just for kicks? Poorly written, badly conceived. Not worth the time. Just make this a BTB story and forget it. It could be burn the bastard or burn the bitch, but what you wrote was neither clever or interesting. And his supposition that his wife was going to remain faithful made me laugh. She's a slut. She's probably got a dozen diseases and he still wants to fuck her? Could he be any dumber?

1 star.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
In a way one is equal to infinity

The whole operation left me heaving, so the writer is doing a good job.

shaman43shaman43about 8 years ago
Hard to read

I had emotional reactions to this story. I believe in choices of lifestyle. If possible I believe in forgiveness and making the marriage work. If the betrayal can be forgiven and love can prevail OK. In this instance the wife cannot love her husband as much as she loves being the boss and in control. The first betrayal is wrong and needs to be addressed with remorse. Her betrayal was so much more it cannot even be considered an eye for an eye. His acceptance of her treatment, in real life, would make the marriage untenable with all the control on her side. And this marriage would be about control and who is right. It is the author's story.He can make the plot he wants. He can have the characters be the way he wants. I can say it was hard to read and it felt like going thru quicksand to get to the other side. Just yuk.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
WOW

Not a big surprise, but a very clear statement about the ratings of many commenters.

Is this a relatively novel tale? YES!

Are the basic writing mechanics (spelling, grammar, punctuation) well done? yes.

Are characters well portrayed? Not perfect, but sufficient to carry the story.

Does the dialogue (internal and conversation) drive the story? Yes.

Are the characters clear, plausible and consistent? Yes.

Does the story advocate behavior that would hurts others. No.

Is the story classification within LIT defensible - and erotic? Yes.

Is this the proper place to conduct a war with Bonnie Taylor? Hell NO!

In my humble opinion, these factors SHOULD weigh heavily in rating the story. Not exclusively, but issues such as "I would never allow that!" or "They should get divorced!" (despite being an understandable reaction) Should NOT! I would NOT have reacted as Hubby did! Did I enjoy reading about two characters that I am a) glad I'm not, and b) glad I'm not married to? Yes! I was any interesting and thought-provoking experience! Having faced that, could I react better in any future situation remotely similar to this because of the alternatives provided, or that I reviewed? Yes!

SteelRing could have previewed their courtship attitudes about fidelity. Maybe Hubby's overheard telephone conversation with her BFF (before his goof) about her shooting down a rich, handsome rogue. But I thought it was a fairly novel way to introduce her rationale for retribution, but designing in an escape route for maintaining their marriage! And done very adequately.

4.6 = 5*

RKreaderRKreaderabout 8 years ago
not my ending

Were it me, I would have simply spread the poster put on the bed and stabbed a large knife through her image and into the desecrated bed on each picture.

Then left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"You can do anything you want to me"

"Fine, I want to help you pack your stuff, and lock the door as you leave. You need to find somewhere to live and let me know where to deliver the divorce papers. I'll be keeping the photos as evidence."

Not much of a story, but surely the only response to the absurd situation created by this 'writer'.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
FOLLOW UP

Finished seeing your stories, today. I must say I had forgotten about them. Probably because I don't enjoy reading them.Mainly because the characters are stupid like in "Red Light Risks" and "Spanish Bull" or outright cheaters "Tasting Sarah" and "Pixie And The Whale".

So I have rated this story without a preconceived notion about steelring. How I don't like his posts. Gave it 3*s and believe that the best part of it is unwritten. A cheater received massive overwhelming payback. A daily humiliation, flagellation !!

What is going to happen next??

I'm very surprised this is your most poorly rated story. This is an intriguing and unfortunately, unfinished story. I would have rated the previously mentioned stories lower than this one.

Thanks for the read, lol.

AMerryman

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
Not so good

So payback 9 to 1, or higher. This story is about gross imbalances. She indulges in adulterous mmf threesomes, double penetration, inter racial, unprotected sex, and god knows what, all in revenge for his convention quickey.

In return he can impose whatever fetishes he has on her (real Bdsm), not the pretend Bdsm she suggested in this case, and she can't indulge in any of her many fetishes? Not sustainable.

This marriage is weird beyond belief, and these two aren't able to communicate at all.

The basic plot is ok, but way too many suspensions of belief to be a highly rated story

Also, the forced suspense of what was shown on the poster didn't work. Better to tell us what he saw, and then his reaction.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Glutton for punishment

She's a BITCH of the worst kind and should be in a brothel in a South American slum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How do you know

... she chooses to be faithful? You didn't know about the other ten until she told you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where's the love?

Did anyone else notice that the word "love" only appears twice in this story, both times as "make love?" I find myself wondering why these two stay married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How do you know? She, in typical fashion used a sledgehammer where the lesson....

......would have just as effectively been taught with a 2-ounce ball peen hammer.

And she's had a good taste of variety, has found the means to conveniently continue, and said she liked the variety, the experience. How do you know,chow can you trust she won't continue or return the first time she gets made of jealous? You don't.

So, he says he deserved her response, added his answer in a caning of nine lashes....when 45 would have better met her criteria.....and like the damn fool he is, stayed on.

I think a clear-thinking male, not a victim or a child, would have gone packing within the hour, leaving the unfinished mess for her to find. The message would have been clear..."My drunken mistake was answered with a coldly calculated rampage of fucking several different men, multiple times each and you, in your fuck-altered state, did you imagine in your fondest moments that I would ever want to touch you again?

I've gone to get tested for STDs, my solicitor will drop something by Monday. Then soon you'll be free to fuck everybody in the known universe, if you want....except me. Your price was too high, your punishment far overreaching my stupid, drunken crime and I do not desire intimacy with a public utility.

So, I will complete the chastisement against my person, by permanently removing myself from offering any risk of further offense to you."

Y'see, to me, her turning it into a scorched earth sexual response isn't in the least sexy. It's sad and has a finality she probably never imagined. She trusted to much in a delicate thing, his trust.......utterly destroying it with her angry perfidy.

So, I may be wrong, old fashioned, behind the times, foolish, etc., ad stupidium, but I cannot help that any more than you can help choosing a storyline with weak willed, dependent children for husbands and a massively draconian answer to a fool's drunk evening away. I wonder what you feel he would feel entitled to do, we're the situation reversed?

Also, for me, the drunken debauchery was especially stupid for the ease of preventing it in the first place. So, to me, a weak premise.

But thank you for taking the risk and offering something to this forum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Conclusion

Hope that you are working in the conclusion of this story. You left yours readers hanging.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 7 years ago
An accomplished writer !

Have read several of your stories, like your writing style.

This comment is attached to your latest submission, having just read the one about the Kennedy concert, would like to see a follow up to that one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sucked

Should have burn her . Made her never cheat again . Posted pics to her family and friend . Send them to any body she dates .send to her work . She no wife she a fuck toy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucked up story.

I know it's only a story, but not believable ! 99% of guys would have bolted as soon as the poster was revealed. No body does overkill like that. If they do, they seldom live to brag about it. Boo ! Hiss! You write better than that .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beyond stupid

He fucks one woman. She fucks five men. Not really an equal deal. And since she went bareback is she pregnant and how many diseases does she have? SO her offer to do anything to her should have been easy. File for a divorce and send copies of the pictures to every family member and friend. While adultery means nothing in a divorce court, what she did will mean a lot to everyone that sees her in action. She'll have to move out of town as no one will want to have anything to do with her. This was beyond stupid. Any man alive divorces the cunt. Even for fiction this was awful.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

He strayed. BOOHOO! She responded by being a total whore and he would have been right in leaving her forever. Dumb Bitch. Maybe a single revenge fuck could have evened things up and they could have put it back together. But NO she had to get 10 time the revenge and still threatened him with more if he didn't cooperate. I would have shoved the poster up her stupid cheating ass.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 7 years ago
Naive

"I like that my wife could have any guy she wanted, but she chooses to stay faithful".

Yeah, right. What a naïve ass.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Detente

Wow, this relationship is pretty messed up and is unlikely to be long lasting. The next time he pisses her off, there will be number 10. Still, very entertaining and crafted very well. Given the scenario, the low rating from the anon princesses is expected but the story remains up to snuff with your other ones

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Boy was that a bad ending

He cheats and she goes crazy? Time for a divorce. And what sane man would want to have the constant reminder that his wife is a whore? Can you imagine going to sleep every night with that photo in the room? A truly horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
definately fiction, but thats ok.....

good story but for the fact she really dragged him over the coals, and then on to of it he thinks she,s gonna stay faithful. Well the author will have the makings of another good story when she shoves it up his ass again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
balanced and beyond

I am a firm believed in balancing the scales. Obviously, the wife went way over the mark, but the husband admits to being turned on by what she did.

His choice to be a knowing cuckold.

The wife cheating the day the poster was hung defines her as a sadistic slut, his keeping her knowing that fact proves he is masochistic wimp.

But hey, so far it works for them

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting dumb cuck SHIT.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
She stayed faithful...A Ha, ha, ha!

Loser will jack off to those pictures every time she is out late. There are lots of guys on the internet. Nine becomes 20, becomes 50, etc. And so on until they all die of AIDS. These are really stupid characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why?

Do we need more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One star

And that's one too many. Two wrongs don't make a right, they just make two wrongs.

"You can do anything you want to me,..." Really? Well I've kicked you out. With nothing but the clothes on your back. The poster will be evidence for 'mental cruelty' in the divorce. You want to do overkill? I can play that game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Same old same old

Husband makes a serious and stupid error. Her punishment is 9 times greater than what he did. What guy do thinks that is ok and could stay with such a vendictive whore.

meganann10meganann10about 5 years ago

I hate wimp husbands

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Those two need to get tested...

...first for STDs and then for psychiatric disorders.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep

I agree with Just_Words.

bioman57bioman57over 4 years ago
Well.

1) copies of photos to all her friends and family.

2) tie her up more photos for everyone again including were she works.

3) Divorce her, with as little money as possible.

4) Leave and never talk to her again.

5) Do not leave a mark on her. Do not want jail time. And leave her tied on the bed. And as you are stepping on the plane call some one to free her.

timrivtimrivover 4 years ago

Using the cane once was not enough he should have told her if she wanted to stay married she would get 9+1 strokes each Saturday night for as long as they stayed together and the would be the harder strokes. If she was not OK with it he would file for divorce and send the pics to her friends, workmates and family. If she agreed.to his punishment then I think he should forgive her. Besides she would never be able to sit on a hard surface again without being in pain from the caning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
His path seems clear.

He made a mistake - one time. In order to get even and then get ahead, his wife exposes herself to every nasty disease known to man and fucks nine men. Who knows how many std's she has. No way her husband touches her with a ten foot pole. Hubby simply lets everyone they know see the pictures and then files for a divorce. His wife will be leaving the area in shame. I've never understood why anyone, even in fictional stories, would take pictures of their fucking. It's an open invitation to fuck yourself. In this case, he ruins his wife's reputation with everyone, including her parents. Done and done. The divorce went all his way.

1 star

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Two very stupid people

She has made herself a whore to punish him. She is punishing herself. Eventually he will destroy the poster and leave her. She will go out to have as many men as she can get. The STDs will roll in then the BDSM until someone goes too far and she ends up maimed or dead. Overkill revenge is dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Since she got someone the very day

That she wanted the poster to go up...hum. That came would have met her pussy. And then while she's screaming in agony I go pack my stuff. And leave her there exposed and call 911. Let them have her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just a story

for the mouth breathing cucks.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 4 years ago
This story...

...is sort of sad. The husband apparently enjoys what his wife was doing. I guess. How does one live in such a marriage? He needs to...

(1) get as far away from his wife as soon as possible.

and...

(2) Seek some professional help from a good psychologist.

Not really sure how to rate this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why ?

Cucks all for you hope you enjoyed it. I didn't

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Etch

Eat comment ever for a shit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I guess he deserves it

Her revenge was way too much but he sounds like he likes it. Not sure why she likes the beatings but I guess it is her thing. But seriously, without a super industrial strength condom I wouldn't touch her again. Not sure why divorce was out of the question but to be safe don't touch her bareback ever again and get tested regularly.

nestorb30nestorb30about 3 years ago

I guess he likes his wife's punishment of him. He cheated and she had exponential revenge.... Maybe the husband is a masochist? Not something I would accept, but hey not my story either

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A story of unresolved, conflicting emotion. The husband cheats. The wife gets exponential payback and rubs his nose in it. Then he whips her as 'punishment'. This hints at an unsolved emotional problem floating about in no man's land.

cdman55cdman55about 3 years ago

Wow....this is damn hot. You hit it right out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Two people who deep down inside really hate each other. No respect by either of them. A waste of the authors time and mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He cheats once, not good. She cheats for a month for revenge? Has to have a poster above his bed in remembrance? Left after starting page 2. I would've recorded that conversation after seeing the poster, and yes, taken pictures of it. His one time just can't be grounds for what she did. He says the poster's a turn on, but how could it be? One of the last lines is that she's now faithful. Is she really?

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
How

How does the author dream up this crap?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic wimp - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband grabs his cellphone, and records his slut of a wife giving him permission to do anything to her,then gags her with a pair of her panties. Since her revenge was out of proportion to what he did,the husband should return the favor. 18 strikes of the cane to her ass,followed but 9 strikes to her back and shoulders. Then the husband takes pics and video of the slut's cum filled cunt and the poster itself. He grabs everything he can carry,jumps on the computer to freeze all of their accounts. He leaves,and if he's feeling generous, he gives her parents a call in a few hours to come free her. It goes without saying that he never touches her diseases cesspool of a twat ever again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wife should have divorced him after he cheated, staying married and making the poster was a disgusting act done out of hate and grounds for him to divorce her. This is not a loving marriage just a cuckold and a cunt that hates him. I started skimming once the poster images were being described. Once I saw he cheated first, skipped to the end to vote 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty average

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Piss, poor, story.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

There's a difference between a drunken mistake and a woman who uses her cunt as an object of revenge.

He should not get off Scott free, but you don't kill spiders with a 12 Guage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
NFW!

Me, as-soon-as I saw the photo of her and her revenge or payback group. I would of packed my stuff and left her. This was way over any revenge possible to be considered getting even. Nope, just pack and leave her to figure out if she had went over a reasonable getting even revenge. She could possible figure that it didn't matter if he left or not, she would have no problem replacing him with as many cocks as she wanted or could handle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a fool and his whore. rk

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 1 year ago

She certainly proved who was submissive.

I think a 6-penny nail through a $20 bill through the navel of Lower Right, and empty closets are called for.

If she now has to work, she's clearly got the skills.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why piss about, just get divorced...

CimenRunarCimenRunar9 months ago

Nine? Including the one she met that afternoon, or was he a repeat? How many others did she ‘repeat’ with? How many times did she actually have sex with her ‘nine’? She became a slut by choice and his one drunken mistake was her opportunity to do so. The ending of this story does not, therefore, make sense imo. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"You can do anything you want to me..."

-

"Good. You can stay tied like that whilst I take a week-long cruise with my mistress."

-

"You'll go to gaol for this, you bastard!"

-

"But once they get the DNA swab from you, that bloke will end up in prison, not me!"

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy596 months ago

She is a vindictive whore. I would have left her.

AstordatairAstordatair3 months ago

I hated the husband's reaction with all my guts. But I will remember this story as one of those that made me cringe the most. For this I give it 5 stars. Well written, and it goes directly where it hurts. Very well done.

FlamethrowFlamethrow3 months ago

You made me dislike both of the characters in a very well-written story, and that takes skill. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous