All Comments on 'Francesca'

by CindysBob

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed

Very sweet and passionate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the best

For its length, this is one of the best short stories I've read on this site. Most of the best stories are quite long; most of the short stories are plotless excuses to get straight into the sex scenes (many are just one great sex scene). Francesca has a nice, slow build-up and an equally nice, slow come-down at the end. Whether or not grounded in life, whether or not fact or fiction, Francesca and Lenore are two characters that the reader can genuinely care about. Thanks, Bob, for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A wonderful story

My compliments to you on a beautifully written story, tastefully and erotically executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful

I was deeply moved by this story both on a sensual and emotional level. I have always been drawn to women older than myself. I remember being both confused and guilt ridden about my sexuality in my teens and twenties. I would have loved to have such a loving and kind woman, like a trusted aunt, to guide me in experiencing my first lesbian love. This story is so well written and beautiful. This is one of the best stories I have read on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I am an old man -older than I want to be - and thi i one of those stories that brings tears to my eyes and a lift to my heart.

My thanks to you for having so greatly brightened up my twilight yers!

May the Goddess watch over you and yours always! Blessed be!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautifully written

I found it pleasingly sophisticated in the telling and easy erotic journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful!

Great sexy story, I loved it. Please give us some more in the same vein.

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

Victoria isn't the only one with a secret.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really nice story

1whiskey1whiskeyalmost 3 years ago

really like it. more than a nice story - a deep love story. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The book of my heart, the library of my soul. Read to me of paradise, oh my love.

Abram52Abram52over 2 years ago

Really beautiful story, loved it, loved both the ladies. It built up slowly to a very erotic scene. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nice story, but it deserved some toys being introduced to further educate Francesca during her week away.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 1 year ago

Hard to believe that Lenore was 18. Flat chested and braces are usually not present on 18 year olds. So this felt a bit iffy to me.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland7 months ago

This story has no conflict and practically no plot. But who the heck cares? It's a sensitive, sweet and lovely tale imagining a teen girl's sexual awakening.

I keep chickening out at creating a female first-person narrator. That strikes me as an awfully hard thing for a male writer to do successfully. But I think CindysBob has done a good job of it here, overall.

The author also does an impressive job of finessing (or obscuring) Lenore's age. This story would work splendidly IF she were 15. But in Literotica-Tampa (unlike the one in Florida), girls don't even have naughty thoughts until they turn 18--let alone lesbian sex with their busty, uninhibited aunt. So she's 18, and any readers who choose to imagine her otherwise should be spanked. Preferably by the naked Francesca.

But perhaps the writer's best achievement here is how sex that many would consider perverse--the semi-incestuous lesbian seduction of an innocent virgin girl by a highly experienced older woman--is made to seem so good and natural and loving and right. Well done. And well worth doing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is pefect in every way. Sensitive and sensitively written - blossoming awarenes of her sexuality in Leonore's case and a lovely introduction to the beauty of sex between two people with a mutual respect fof each other. Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous