All Comments on 'Franchise'

by Sylvan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enticing

Brought the image to my mind with each stroke of the keys. It's a shame i can't find similar here @ UCLA! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

the story is great but the ? makes reading difficult.

more please just leave out most of the ? ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well done!

I cannot work out what your Florida commentator means by the "?" - I cannot see any "?"!

Anyhow, the story is great - a wonderful new slant on university life in the USA! You have sexy girls who do mathematics!

Keep up the good work - I'll be looking for further chapters!

Rattlesnake1775Rattlesnake1775over 19 years ago
Idea

I believe the "?" issue is related to webbrowsers and such. I sometimes have the same problem when viewing certain sites at work, but not when I come home, and I think it is simply what version of software you are using. On to the story...

Recently, there was a very similiar idea posted, I think the title was "Grade whores." But I think you have done a much better job of showing from the girls side, and then switching to the guy. Very well done.

MarsipanneMarsipanneover 19 years ago
Good

I liked this, generally, apart from the premise. Sure, this is literotica, but maybe I couldn't approve because it was too close to home since I'm a Chinese girl who moved to the UK when I was very young. Forgetting that, it was a well-written tale.

Orion_NebulaOrion_Nebulaover 19 years ago
Nice

Good story. I don't think you should have jumped a few months ahead so quickly. There were a lot of things inbetween that time to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Like it ablot

hm I would wanT an Asian slut to do that for me also!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous