Franchise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon all parties were groaning with pleasure, and Phil’s poor angle set his imagination ablaze as to what their hands were doing to each other. As it was, the two girls kissing each other was making it difficult to hold back his orgasm. Even simple stimuli like the way that their hair shifted each time that they turned their heads was fiery and sexual. Phil kept his hands busy sliding up and down the incredibly smooth sides of Katie’s body.

Time seemed to lose all meaning as Katie just kept bouncing up and down, ramming her ass back to meet Phil’s thrusts into her most private orifice. Katie had always had a thing for anal sex since she had first been introduced to it at the ripe old age of fourteen by her first boyfriend. This time the pleasure was staggering; Phil was sized perfectly for the task. Katie managed to concentrate just long enough to bring Lisa to her climax, then collapsed on Phil, moaning and writhing in orgasmic ecstasy.

Katie’s falling back carried her further than she predicted; and Phil’s cock flipped out of her ass. Lisa, anxious not to waste his cum, reacted without thought and plunged her mouth down on his spasming tool. She took him instantly into her throat, and he was set off. Before his first seed could get all the way through his shaft, though, Lisa had pulled back to lay his cockhead on her tongue, accepting his steaming hot offering of sperm as it filled her mouth.

When she had gotten every drop, she leaned back and smiled, opening her lips slowly and pushing the semen out with her tongue, flooding it over her chin and dripping down onto her breasts. Her semen-soaked smile was incredibly sexy. “No charge for that one, Phil...I wouldn’t wanna steal the credit from Katie’s hot ass.” As Katie got back up to lick the cum from Lisa’s rack, Phil thought to himself, I could really get to like these mornings...

12