All Comments on 'Frank and His Little Secret'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
CindysBobCindysBobover 11 years ago
nice story

really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best - 5 stars

A continuation of this story, even a brief one would be great.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 11 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed it. Well written and a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good story

Some very realistic elements. Many smaller lads can benefit from woman who cares. It may have been better to leave it at the pumping stage for a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

great,more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hooray for realism!

Thank you for a story that actually sounds like real people in it. Most of these stories feature guys with huge cocks and mothers who are 50 but look 20, and they do nothing for me because people like that for the most part don't exist. This - this story had real people, and real is so much sexier than the unbelievable. I felt like I could actually be neighbors with these people, and that's the kind of thing I enjoy reading. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Thank goodness at last a story i can believe. You avoided so many of the usual traps that it feels very real and i was completely taken by the story. Well done!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very nice and orginal storyline.

A nicely written love story and with extremely erotic situations.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice story I gave it a 5.

Moms are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great stuff!

Funny, touching, credible, and erotic simultaneously. Quite a feat!

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
5*****

Great writing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a very good story of hot motherfucking

I usually prefer stories where the boy's sporting a big fat prick that barely fits up his mother's cunt. But this is such a sweet tale of "Cocktail Frank" and his mom, funny and very well written as well as exciting, that I give it top marks. Frank's mother welcomes her boy's young dick up her mommy-hole, where his dick is safe and protected and loved, surrounded by a mass of mommy-twat, because she loves her boy dearly, nothing else really matters, and besides Frank shoots a very large dose of warm creamy semen up between his mother's legs, where she really wants it. A fine story by a highly talented and literate writer.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

hot sex, good premise, nice outcome for these two likable characters, nicely written-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and the better man won in the end

pops was a big dick but was worthless in the sack and as a man; son replaced him fully in mom's bed and heart

DKP

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 10 years ago
Joyful!

A lovely little story about a little boy and his mummy. Delightful, heart-warming, funny, touching and sexy; a great read from start to finish with a couple of wonderfully entertaining moments that made me smile broadly. The characters were well written and completely believable and through their deficiencies became sympathetic subjects for the readers. A follow up for the two, continuing to encompass their new found love would be enjoyable if the writer can keep up the style he has established here. 5* and a fav!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
me

He's me! I have the tiny penis that this boy had. I won't say how tiny(that hurts to say)but from your description mine is smaller. I got laughed at in gym too, but different that the word got out and I never did get a date - at all. Even the 'girls who put out' or not picky wouldn't go out with me. But mom doesn't laugh at me. Her hair is streaked with grey, she has worry lines, small breasts(almost none, like a young girl)and a large butt that sags with cellulite but to me she's been the hottest thing on two feet since I discovered girls. And we share a love that is just great, and when she first took me in her hand I was in heaven. Some positions we can't use - I'm not long enough - but that don't matter either. Always remember your mom loves you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not bad

I also like the realism of the story. I hate the stories where the women are extremely fit with DD tits and he has the cock of a horse. This story was well done and more real.

One suggestion, get and editor to proof-read your work. Some minor mistakes and the editor would correct those for you.

Keep writing!!!

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 9 years agoAuthor
To "not bad"

Thanks for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed the story. As for your suggestion of an editor to proofread - I was going to ask you if you wanted to take on the job but saw that in your few lines you incorrectly hyphenated the word "proofread" and I think you meant "an editor" instead of "and editor" so...

Just having fun with you, but the fact is that good editors on this site are rare from what I've seen (and considering they get paid as much as writers do that's not really a criticism but a fact about a thankless duty they volunteer for) so I'll stick with doing it myself and will wince along with readers when the occasional mistakes show up on the much more clear printed version. Thanks again to you and all who read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

This is great and you should do another story like this. Maybe with an older sister or an aunt or you could do a mother again but maybe have her tease the son a bit at first about his size before helping him out.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5over 7 years ago
This is hands down your best story and one of my all time favorites

I have read a lot of your stories and honestly this one is the best. It manages to capture a truely loving relationship ship that feels realistic. A lot of others can't manage to do that. After all sex matters most when you care for the person. It doesn't matter how big your dick is if you treat your partner like shit.

boatbummboatbummover 7 years ago
Sweeeeet!

I really enjoy a truly loving Mom-Son story, and this one has it all! Humor (you had me laughing out loud a couple of times); nice build up; the angst of "I can't" (which is what I heard when I tried to get into MY Mom's panties when I was younger); a nice hairy pussy (not a big fan of shaved/waxed); and the cherry on top -- great sex, including some yummy creampie slurping!

As others have commented, an encore/sequel would be welcomed!

Thanks for a great read!

WhisporWhisporalmost 7 years ago
I love this!

I love mother/son stories, especially ones like this where mom "teaches" and/or builds the sexual confidence of her young son. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5) BRAVO! A brilliantly conceived scenario. The story line was masterfully crafted. REALISTIC & EROTIC & ROMANTIC!

Thank you.

I was a very late bloomer both physically & emotionally.

I was a virgin until the summer after the first year of University.

Consequently, i was lacking self confidence. I developped premature ejaculation problem. Actually i would either cum within 30 seconds or i would lose erection (can't win!)

AT THAT MOMENT IN MY LIFE I NEEDED MY MOM'S HELP. However i neither asked for help nor did my mom offered it me.

Luckily for me, i met a nice girl originally from my town who had spent her formative years in Paris, France.

When we got in bed, i was hard as a rock. Then i lost the erection. She told me not to worry but to lay on my back, she cupped my flacid dick with her hand, & started to kiss the area around it. "Don't be mad at me, I don't like fellatio" she said (her exact words). My erection came back. She straddled me & started jumping up & down like the needle of a sewing machine. "Tell me before you ejaculate." After a while i realized i was going to cum. I signaled her so. She 'un-impaled' herself, wiped my dick and the area with a towel, & straddled me again while my member was still erect. She continued her sewing machine routine until i signaled to her i was going to cum again. She un-straddled me again, put the towel over my dick & my belly... she gently put he palm on the cheek of my face, looked me straight in the eye & said, "You are okay, there's nothing wrong with you."

I wish it had been my mom who helped me at that crital moment in my life. I kind of feel it was her duty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Realistic!

Really more real than most stories. One does grow weary of the stories with all the huge physical traits that are unrealistic. I have wished for a story where the guy was just average, but yet, was very appreciated and could satisfy a woman. This one did that.

CainandEveCainandEveover 4 years ago
Concur

I agree with anon. I loved that this story featured characters whose physiques would more likely be those whom we would more likely see in a a real amateur mom/son movie than in those fake ones with all the terrible acting. This was so much more authentic in most senses. Very nicely written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, it was realistic. The only thing I missed was what his mom's pussy looked like. Isn't that what guys are wanting so much to see? I think so. There was no description. That is a let-down. And, the intensity of how her pussy felt when he first entered her. Nothing. There was so much emphasis on her small tits, but nothing about her pussy. Otherwise, it was realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My cock was 4in,the first time I tryed to fuck my mom she laughed at my size,but she did let me out it in her red hairy pussy,I lasted 3 minutes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All moms should help their small penis sons in this manner. Then they should go on to turn them into good cuckold sons and show them how to suck a big cock, put it in their mommy cunts and then how to clean them up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Great story. Its a fact that really big cocks frighten most women off. I'm glad my 6 and a half was always welcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous