Frank and Iris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not? You wanted something on your ass didn't you? Isn't that what you said? Maybe you wanted his hands on your ass?"

"I've never done that Frank."

"Always a first time for everything Iris. Aren't you the girl who said she wanted to do something wicked and exciting? What could be more exciting than being fucked in your ass in a bar parking lot where people can walk by and see it happening."

"If you want my ass take me to your place and do it right. Do it Frank, but not here and not like this."

"Get in the car Iris."

"I need to get my purse and my other shoe."

"Marci will take care of that. Get in the damned car."

"Yes Frank."

She went around and got in on the passenger side and as soon as I was in the car she slid over next to me and took hold of my cock which was still sticking out of my fly.

"Move your seat back a little Frank."

I did and she bent and took my cock in her mouth. She tongued it and then took her mouth off of me long enough to say:

"Drive Frank, drive."

She sucked on me all the way to my apartment and while doing it she managed to work her panties off. When we pulled up and parked at the apartment and I shut off the motor she said:

"Want to do me on the back seat Frank? You've never done me on a back seat."

"How many have?"

"None Frank. I haven't had a man since my last time with you."

"No backseat this time Iris; not with a perfectly good bed less than a minute away."

I opened my door to get out and Iris giggled and grabbed my arm. "A flag pole needs a flag Frank" and she hung her panties on my erect cock.

I fucked her! For the first time since I met her I fucked her. I did not make love to her; I fucked her and then I made her suck me hard and I took her ass. I was slow and gentle until I was all the way ion and then I fucked her hard. When it was over I pulled her into the bathroom and made her wash me and then suck me hard again. I fucked her hard one more time and then I fell to the bed next to her totally exhausted. She snuggled into me and whispered, "Thank you Frank" and then she fell asleep. A minute later I zonked out too.

++++++++++++++++++

When I woke up in the morning Iris was awake sitting up in bed and watching me. When she saw that I was awake she asked:

"Why Frank?"

"Why what?"

"Why last night? You couldn't wait to get rid of me, but last night you were jealous. It was all over your face Frank. I could read it and so could anyone else who was paying attention. The look fairly screamed out "That's my woman you have your hands on asshole." Am I Frank? Am I your woman?"

"I don't know what happened last night Iris. It just happened and I don't know why."

"Well I am glad that it did Frank. I only wish that it had happened sooner."

She got off the bed and said, "If you'll tell me where everything is I'll fix us some breakfast."

"There isn't anything here. I haven't gone grocery shopping yet this week. We will go out to the Village Inn, but first you had better call Marci. She might be worried."

"I don't think so. I think what happened last night is what she was hoping would happen when she took me with her to that place. I think that you are the one who needs to make a phone call."

"Me? Who do I need to call?"

"The young lady you were with last night."

"Why do I need to call her?"

"I'm hoping that it will be to tell her that you won't be seeing her any more. I want more nights like last night Frank. Maybe another twenty or thirty years worth."

I laid there and looked at her and suddenly realized that I wanted it too.