Frankenstein & Beast Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyRy
MyRy
182 Followers

He had made his mind up as his travelled Chad's body as it left the canteen with half the football team.

Dante quickly directed his attention to Aria who was now fully on sobbing. He went to grab her hand, which she quickly withdrew and gave him a stern look, hear eyes filled with tears.

His heart broke out.

"Go away."

That took him by surprise. He just prevented her from Amy taking the shit out of her and she told him to go away?

"No."

"This is all your fault."

What? Frustration crept into his head.

"If you didn't sit here, I would've been left alone. I was able to handle being called names, but she just took it to another level by getting physical. This is your entire fault. Get the FUCK away from me." She shouted.

He took a step back, not because she told him to, but because he was taken aback. He wanted nothing but help her, protect her. He promised her to protect her but she just ran out of the canteen, face covered with smeared massacre and tears.

'What have I done?'

**

Dante waited a safe distance away from the girl's bathroom for Aria to come out. He was definitely not leaving her alone and was going to escort her to safety, whether she knew it or not.

After what had seemed like an eternity, Aria surely came out of the bathroom and quickly sped through the halls to her next class, Dante on her tails.

She was late to her last period of the day, biology, which they had in common. Dante wasn't big on skipping lessons, but he had to sit this one out, giving Aria the apparent space she so obviously needed, to sort her irrational thinking to rational.

After he made sure she was safely seated, he dashed in the direction of the library. He turned a corner and was walking along the bridge that connected the second building, where the library was located, to the first building, where the lessons took place. He was about to reach the door when a force slammed into him from the back, bringing Dante to his knees. He was about to turn around before he felt a punch across his temple, knocking him cold.

Dante didn't know how long he was out for, but the cold concrete he lied on, plus the dried out blood trailing down his face gave him a bad vibe.

'On my fucking first day of school, I get stood up, pick a fight with a girl and get knocked out and kidnapped. I definitely broke the record for the fastest time it takes to get deep into some fucked up shit.'

He was happy when he found out that he wasn't tied up, but what was he expecting? To be in some Hollywood blockbuster?

Slowly, he pushed himself up, resting his back against the wall. Looking around, he realized he was in the school's football shed for equipment, which meant he was far out on the field. It was the perfect murder location.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Footsteps closed in on Dante.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

He opened his eyes and looked back at blue eyes, if they were on a girl he probably would've found them pretty. But that was not the case. Those eyes belonged to a man, a boy to be exact who still had years ahead of him before he broke into puberty and his dick would grow from three inches to four.

"Poor blow Chad. I honestly thought you'd be a straight up guy and take me on man to man, although I do miss your teammates."

"Shut the fuck up. Do you know how badly Amy chewed my head off for the shit you pulled? She embarrassed me in front of our art class and the teacher kicked me out for doing fucking nothing you piece of shit."

"Mhm, I always loved high school, so dramatic."

Chad took another hit at Dante's head who duck and Chad's fisted connected with the metal wall behind him.

"AHH fuck, you asshole."

Dante jolted up on his feet. He took his stance and quickly shot a jab at Chad, followed by a cross. He was so quick, Chad didn't even see him coming.

Chad felt blood running out of his nose and panicked. He desperately tried to swing for Dante but was too slow. Dante's years of training outweighed Chad's occasional school fight.

Dante stepped back, so there was enough space between them two, and kicked Chad at his ribs, to his surprise, hearing them crack.

Chad fell to the ground.

Dante took a handful of Chad's hair and pulled Chad's head to his ear.

"Listen closely. You're lucky I didn't break your fucking arms. Pretty sure you need them to continue playing football. You better fucking remember this. I don't want to even see you look at me. You hear me? You better fucking run as fast as possible if you see me again, because I'll assure you, if you try some shit again, whether it's me, Aria or some other kid smaller than you, than I will make it my life mission to hunt you. I will destroy you, I will fuck you up so bad that you'd dream of me killing you." Dante whispered into Chads ear calmly.

When a man threatens another man in a calm manner, then you don't fuck with him, because he wouldn't hesitate to take you out.

Dante heard Chad pissing himself and got up letting him be.

"My dad is the mayor."

Slowly Dante turned around, held his breath and slammed Chad's head against the ground, almost breaking his skull.

"Then tell him I'm gonna fuck his wife." While Dante said that, he looked smugly squarely into the camera that recorded this whole scenario, which was hung at the top corner.

He opened the door to the shed and saw the rest of the team eagerly waiting.

When Dante came into their visor, he received some approval nods. No words were said as room was made for Dante to get through.

They respected him. He just conquered the school's king and took his place, and everyone knew whom Dante Adams was.

Before he even reached the toiled to clean himself up, a video of him fucking up Chad spread across the school. Apparently his so-called loyal football team recorded the fight and made fun of Chad afterwards for wetting himself.

He felt bad for Chad, but couldn't help to feel poison in his mouth every time he thought of that fucker. He had it coming, sooner or later someone was going to put him in his place, and that someone turned out to be Dante.

He wasn't surprised to find a teacher waiting for him outside the bathroom, crept out but not surprised. He was escorted to the principle's office that had a short talk with Dante. He really couldn't blame anything on Dante, as much as the mayor called his office. Dante pointed at the recording of the fight from the camera that belonged to the school, and with the whole team backing him the principle's hands were tied. He made sure to tell Dante to stay away from any more trouble and rubbed his side temple. Dante was certain he was going to call back the mayor.

He was about to leave through the principle's door when he heard him ask a question.

"Where did you learn to fight like that?"

Dante turned around. "When my dad died, my mom sent me off to my grandpa in Vietnam. There he taught me all the martial arts and made sure I came back a grown man who was able to defend himself and the people close to him. I was away for a whole year before mom decided she missed me."

The principle seems astonished.

Five minutes were left of the school day and Dante found himself waiting in front of Aria's biology class.

His head was clear.

He was in deep shit. Chad's father would make sure Dante paid for the shit he just pulled. By beating the shit out of Chad, he simultaneously attacked the mayor who wasn't taking this situation lightly. Fuck.

Brrnnggg

The bell ended the last period. Students swarmed out of their lessons and almost everyone gawked at Dante. The tall, handsome dark haired teen gave off a new vibe. Respect. They all lowered their heads to the alpha that he was, accepting him.

Dante, oblivious to all this, waited patiently for her to get out. She took her sweet time and was the last to leave.

Once she saw him she stopped walking. She, like almost everyone in this school, had seen the video. She didn't know what he tried to prove, but his outburst of violence was what she feared it. She hated it. She was scared. Scared of him and scared of being with him. She had decided as soon as she watched the clip that she was going to avoid him, he wasn't right for her.

Dante saw her fighting with herself, and so took a couple of steps forward. Every time he moved forward, she moved backwards. This little game went on until Aria was pressed against the wall. He came closer. Their bodies now touching.

"Aria, please look at me."

His voice. His deep, husky, sexy, rough voice.

'So controlling. Was this the same man I stole glances at during lunch?'

She looked up into him, and whatever she thought and decided beforehand was lost and she couldn't help but blush furiously under his gaze.

"I'll walk you to your car." Dante offered.

"NO! I can go alone."

"I don't think you realize but Amy will be looking for the opportunity to get you alone."

"I'm pretty sure your little beating made sure that no one will even look at me anymore. But that's fine, right? All I ever wanted was to be non-existent. So I get what I wanted. But I can't be with someone like you. Dante, please, just leave me alone. I don't want to be seen with someone like you and trust me; you don't want to be seen with someone like me. Dante I-I-I got issues. Issues that you don't wanna know of. So please, just go, okay?"

Dante got even closer now, putting his hands on her hips, his face inches from hers.

"You intrigue me. I know what I feel towards you. I want to protect you, I can't help it and I know you can't either. I know you like me too. Why are you overcomplicating it?"

Aria hated herself for this but she couldn't do it, she wasn't strong enough. So she told him the one truth, which wile make, him go away and let her be.

"My dad is the mayor." With that, she left him standing alone in the corridor; shock clearly expressed on his face.

**

Two weeks.

Fourteen days.

336 hours.

20160 minutes, since Aria last spoke to Dante.

He didn't pursue her after their little argument.

The Mayor's fucking daughter. This made her Chad's sister.

'Fuck me.'

What was he supposed to do now? This shit was way too complicated. He didn't know how he could approach her after the beating he gave her brother. At first, he had given up.

But then his brain started rolling. If Chad was her brother, how come he never stopped the bullying? A brother surely had the duty of protecting his sister.

Now that he thought about it, Aria's father didn't even bother to come to school. Was the phone call he gave the principle the only one? And only asking about Chad?

How can a family not care about someone like Aria? Surely they knew. They knew the pain she endured. Were they present when she had gotten those scars?

'Maybe she wasn't his real daughter.' Crossed Dante's mind as he tussled around in his bed.

Even if she was adopted, how can a family simply abandon her?

What about her mother? Was she around?

Those questions swirled around in Dante's head as he got up and started getting ready for school.

After their contact, Chad had avoided Dante like the pest. He even transferred out of his health class to avoid Dante. The fight gave Dante some recognition, but he was still a loner, except when he hung out with Jamie.

Jamie was Dante's new close lad. He had approached Dante in the library with a joke about the fight and they kicked it off straight away, laughing and snickering until the librarian kicked them out.

Jamie was the first real person he came across.

Their friendship grew and they usually were in each other's company, when not separated due to different schedules.

With Jamie, came Luca.

Luca Rosa. The school's other bad boy, except for Dante. Another person Dante came to like and grow closer to. They had each other's back and almost instantly were known to be the one group that no one fucked with. The legacy. That was their group. They were the elite.

Every girl wanted to date them, and guys wanted to be apart of their clique.

Winter break was nearing; only couple days left, and Dante had no idea what to do with himself. His mother was gone on a vacation with her new lover and he simply hadn't planned much.

His head was going through the holiday work out he was going to perform. Although he was big enough for his age, he wanted to get bigger, more powerful, and scarier. Made life easier if everyone just looked from distance instead of approaching him.

His birthday was during the break. He didn't want something big, hated the attention on his birthdays. Hence he only invited Jamie and Luca, who promised that they'd be there.

Luca and Jamie knew that Dante was spending Christmas and new years alone, and they knew he was still tormented over the fact that Aria was still ignoring Dante.

He was in agony. She had cut off anything before it could have even developed into something. After a while she started to become more outgoing and now gathered friends of her own.

They saw the love he had for her, noticing how he sometimes looked at her from afar and studying her during lunch. Sometimes they had to elbow him in the ribs to get his eyes off her, but both, Luca and Jamie, knew he couldn't help it. It was painful watching their friend going through this, and so they came up with a plan. First they asked whether they could stay at his place throughout the holiday.

"You guys mean like, the whole two weeks? Hell yeah, sounds like a plan."

And so they decided to tell their parents that they were going on college visit trips, which they were formally invited to. Their parents, being the gullible people they are, ushered them couple of hundred dollars notes and told them to enjoy it.

Dante had invested some of the money his mom had given him for his birthday in stocks. To everyone's surprise, he made a shit tons of money. Dante knew how much to invest and in what stocks to. At first he made a grand. After more experience and countless hours on his computer watching the market, he had grown a large amount of sum. He had skipped the last four days of school to grow the number on his bank account, and partly didn't want to torture himself by seeing Aria again. He dove head first into his new hobby and reached six figures, he even made more money on a fateful Friday, when he had read up on the news that the real estate market was going down. Couple investments with a couple phone calls and he was a millionaire when everyone else was losing.

Dante made it on the local newspaper, which he hoped gave him credibility when he thought of Aria's father.

He treated himself to a new car and decided it had to be an Abarth. He loved that Italian car. It was small in size, but had immense horsepower that no one would suspect.

He became a god in the eyes of his classmates.

An eighteen year old, with looks like that? Smarts like that and rich? He was truly a beast.

What they didn't know, was that he was engrossed with all this work due to Aria. He didn't want to think about her anymore. His mind couldn't take it, and so he found himself engrossed in stocks, working his ass off. He was determined to prove to the mayor that he was someone worthy of dating Aria, not only some bad boy who loves fights with street manners. He wanted to show her, show Aria that he wasn't the violent guy that she saw in the video, because although she didn't say it, he knew that she was grossed out with that side of him.

Dante was enjoying himself on the Xbox when the doorbell rang. Jamie and Luca had the widest shit-eating grin he had ever come across.

"What?" He asked, partially afraid of what they had planned.

"This is going to rock!" Jamie said, bumping fists with Luca and then Dante.

"Yeah, man, if you knew what we have planned." Added Luca.

"What did you plan?" Dante gave them a questioning look.

"Can't say, but it will be awesome." Again with the shit eating grin.

Dante was irritated.

"Shall I be worried?"

"Nope." They said in unison.

"Well, come in. There are two guest rooms upstairs where you'll crash, or you could grab the mattresses and crash in my man-cave in the basement. "

After ten minutes, they dragged the mattresses to Dante's basement and placed them on the floor next to each other.

"Dude, you better not fucking touch me during night." Luca exclaimed at Jamie, who gave him a questioning look.

"I always thought you were the gay one. I've never seen you with a girl, how come?"

"I'm not into girls, I'm into women, nice and mature, ask your mom, she knows how much I appreciate her every night."

Dante ignored the two and carried on playing the shooting game.

It wasn't until later that they decided to order pizza and pirate the newest action movie.

That was how the three spent Christmas Eve and day. However, Dante found himself curious at the behavior of his two friends on New Years Eve. They had cleaned up the house and locked away their valuable possessions in Dante's safe. It wasn't until around 7pm that he figured it out.

"A fucking party!" Jamie and Luca both shouted while they opened the door and almost half the school stormed in. Ten minutes in and Dante found his house occupied with people playing beer pong, a dance floor occupied and some even smoking weed. Music blasting loudly and Dante hoped that his neighbors wouldn't bail on him and call the cops.

'Fucking hell' Dante thought.

If his mom could see this, she would most definitely slash his throat.

But he wasn't about to reintroduce himself as the party pooper, so he went into his man cave and closed the door behind him. On it, it said 'NO ENTRY. KEEP OUT' and was grateful for Luca allowing him some slack and privacy.

It was 11pm when Dante was on his computer surfing the Internet and doing research when he heard his door opening and closing, then heels clicking as someone came down the stairs.

Dante saw two very revealing legs enter his sight, and as the girl went further down the stairs, she revealed more and more.

'Shit, she's got some perfect big booty on her.'

He had enjoyed the view until her face came into view.

'Amy.'

"Who invited you?" He asked, demanding an answer.

"Myself. I missed you baby, where have you been?"

She sounded slightly drunk, but not enough to not know where she was.

"What the fuck do you want here? Didn't you read the 'no entry' sign?"

"Why are you shutting me down baby? I know you like what you see." With that she strolled over to Dante and before he could complain, she sat on his lap, her ass rubbing against his groin.

He felt his dick getting erect. Her back was pressed into his chest and she took a hold of his hands, placing them on each of her tit.

He had to admit; they were fucking huge and so deliciously looking in that tight dress. He didn't even know if that counted as a dress, more like a layer of extra skin. She grinded against him and soon Dante started dry humping her. Her dress rose up, revealing her black thong. She humped back against the stud. He dropped one hand and brought it around to cup her mound.

'She's so fucking wet.'

He found her clit and flicked it while pinching her nipple with the other hand. He started to nibble on her neck and she moaned loudly.

He was deep in lust. He didn't care anymore who it was. He was going to fuck someone tonight. He gripped her waist and started to hump furiously, while forcing her head to twist towards him. Soon they were in a deep kiss, opening her mouth she accepted his tongue and he explored her insides.

They were so engrossed in almost fucking that thoughts of Aria soon vanished.

'Aria! Oh shit.'

He quickly pulled his mouth away from hers and stopped humping her. Amy didn't seem to pick up on the hint and kept grinding against him.

MyRy
MyRy
182 Followers