Frankenstein & Beast Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyRy
MyRy
182 Followers

As much as he would've loved fucking the shit out of her ass and pussy and claiming her as the slut she was, he wasn't going to, because his heart wanted something else. Someone else.

Dante saw that Amy wasn't going to stop anytime soon and so told her to go to the bathroom to get his condoms. She soon jumped off his lap and sprinted to the bathroom. He took this chance and escaped her, his room and the party.

He found himself driving in the direction of the mayor's house.

'Bad idea fucker.' He thought t himself. 'You're not welcome there.' His thoughts carried on. 'What the fuck? I gave her all the time she needed and still didn't respond to all my texts. She had enough time.' He convinced himself. He looked at the time glowing on the pad of the car.

11:23pm

'I'm coming to get you babe.'

**

He was shut down. When he rang the bell the mayor personally opened it and started screaming at Dante, telling him he had the nerves to show his face here.

He looked past the mayor and saw Chad pissing himself already, which brought a smile to his face that quickly washed off when he saw her.

She was beautiful. Her hair had grown longer. She had red lipstick on, a glitter black dress that didn't hide her extravagant curves and had matching colored fingernails. She was seated on the sofa and so he couldn't see her legs but was certain that some expensive heels perfected her look.

Meanwhile Mr. Demos was about to shut the door in Dante's face, who decided to resist and pushed it back open.

"Sir, I would like just a few minutes with your daughter."

At that the mayor stopped resisting and looked back at his daughter, who had a hard time staying out of this mess. She looked up into her dad's eyes and saw that she had no choice but to make Dante go away.

She got up and joined Dante outside, who was now staring at her four-inch heels.

'Bingo.'

They simply stood there. Silence overcoming them both and the hustle of the wind the only sound in the distance.

"What do you want Dante?"

"You." He replied confidently.

"We had this conversation. We can't be together. You saw how my family firmly hates you."

"Fuck your family. What do you want?" He asked.

At that she looked at him. The first time since that fateful day they held each other's gazes, each one feeling the intensity and desire behind it.

Dante mentally noted that he was going to punch himself later for waiting this long.

"It's not that simple. My dad is very contro-"

"I said what do you want? Man, fuck your dad. I'll handle him. If he says no to us than I'll make him change his mind." He let that one sink in before he continued. "Tell me honestly, do you want me gone and never look at you again? Say the words and I'll walk out of your life forever."

"Dante, I've got issues. Serious issues. I can't."

"What issues Aria? Tell me, make me understand please!"

Aria kept silent and lowered her head like the thousands of times she had done it before.

"It's about your scars, isn't it?" Dante started when she didn't reply. "Someone did that to you and all you feel is fear. You're scared. I know that. But I'll protect you. Aria, I'll protect you with my life. I promise. Just please give me a chance. We'll take it as slow as you want. Aria I love you."

Aria's head shot up at the mentioning of love and couldn't handle it anymore. She loved him, she knew it was silly because she barely knew him but she loved him. She loved him. She admitted it to herself. He wasn't the only one observing her, she had looked at him from afar too when he wasn't looking. They both wanted each other. It was clear now. She didn't care what her family thought. For once she do as she pleases and get what she wants. She won't let the scars interfere with her life anymore. Tears started to form in her eyes and were freely rolling down her pretty face.

She couldn't contain it anymore.

She closed her eyes and ran. She ran as fast as possible, as if her life depended on it and only stopped when she felt two big arms wrapping around her short frame. For once in her life, she felt safe, protected.

Dante looked at her jumping into his arms. His heart almost exploded with the wait for her answer. He honestly thought she was going to stand him up again. Not anymore. The entire running away. All of her escaping. That all stopped as he held her in his arms, soothing her back. She glanced up and it hit him again how beautiful this girl was. Her grey eyes, her beautiful scar, her beautiful hair.

'She was mine.'

Dante claimed her by stealing her lips. His lips touched hers and soon they were exploding in each other's arms, emotions too much for either of them, but yet it felt too good to stop. They had denied their feelings for so long, but not anymore. Those same feelings now surfaces and Dante couldn't be happier as he felt her mouth open and pushed his tongue into her.

She tasted sweet and with every passing second he wanted more and more of her. He grew so frustrated that he slid his hands lower and cuppers her firm cheeks, at which she whimpered. Was he going too fast? His worry was forgotten when her hand came started to stroke his cock through the jeans he wore. She had the biggest, shaped and firm butt he had ever seen. He grabbed a handful of it and then let go, feeling her flesh recoil.

"We can't, not here." She said, breaking their kiss.

"We can't go yours, your dad is crazy and I've got a party at my place. Not ideal for privacy."

At the mention of party she shot him a meaningful look.

"No fair! You didn't even bother to invite me." She pouted her lips and it took all he had to not ravish her again.

"Four-seasons?" He asked her.

The four seasons was a five star hotel that was located downtown. He wasn't going to take her to some cheap hotel and spend New Years Eve there. No fucking way.

She gasped. "Dante, the four seasons is expensive. I can't affo-"

"You don't have to. I got it covered." He simply said as he stole kisses from her.

She smiled against his lips.

"Just how much money did you make through stocks mister?" She asked playfully, as her hand slowly traced the bottom of his jeans again.

Not it was his time to groan.

"So I see you heard." He started to kiss her neck more, biting down and making sure she had her very first mark of him.

'I fucking love her peachy scent.'

"Okay wait here, I need to go grab my purse and I'll be right back."

And soon she was gone; leaving him with a boner that was in danger of ripping through his jeans, and frustrated.

He called the hotel booking a room for tonight and all of tomorrow. He was going to show her what love meant.

As quick as she was gone, she came back. Strolling down to his car, and with a quick kiss they both got in and headed to what was going to be a long night.

**

Authors note:

This story is a piece of fiction.

Thank you for reading this story of mine.

It will probably be a while before the next chapter will be released, as I'll write a different story.

I'd appreciate it if you could drop a comment.

MyRy
MyRy
182 Followers