All Comments on 'Frat Party MILF'

by hamgod

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
proof read!

"I had a long day helping my daughter, Eliza, move into his dorm, and I was due back early in the morning to take him on a Target run."

galisongalisonabout 6 years ago
Hot

Nicely written, too, very engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hum

Hot topic, good story. You need an editor, as there are a ton of grammar and context errors. The abrupt ending was a let down too. Still, promising work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great setup

Though it goes a little too far too fast in my opinion, with the MILF putting up virtually no resistance. Would have liked to see Bret be less dominant and more seductive from the outset, before taking complete control and turning her into a panting, eager cock-slut. Also I like the reference to her husband being under-endowed compared to the big-dicked frat boy, a delicious hint of cuckoldry there. Keep it up!

WKPSWKPSabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Great story and I'd love to see it continued. The editing and grammar doesn't bother me too much, though it could use a bit of work.

maddictmaddictabout 6 years ago
What grammar mistakes

The nights not over. One pong table to blind her and to rule her for this night. Your right she wasn't as bothered by the sound of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good story line. But as others have said, the spelling and grammar errors were many. The story started out with her taking her daughter to his dorm and was going to see him in the morning. I almost quit reading from the beginning. I also agree that Bret took control way too soon. Maybe the next story could be what happened the next night. Then story 3 could be when she comes back to visit her daughter, she get invited back to the Frat house to party again. Then during the evening she runs into her daughter attending the same party. Could make for another interesting story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More....

Please give us another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Would have been better without the everyone taking pictures. Knowing her marriage is ruined and her children are disgraced, makes the story less erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MOOORRREEE!!!

We need more! Please write another chapter. We need to read about her getting fucked by this college stud!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
At Least One Mor Sequel, Please

Your plot is hot and your writing is very erotic. Please continue the series.

emergence_emergence_about 4 years ago
such an amazing well written story, which there was a part 4

the title says it all. wish you the best ham.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

"""" I had a long day helping my daughter, Eliza, move into his dorm, and I was due back early in the morning to take him on a Target run""" ???? Is this a he or a she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is so ridiculous I couldn't finish it. Not well written or sexily written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was in a frat but not that one, oh well, at least I get to live it vicariously with your story! Can’t wait for the sex scene!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i FEEL SORRY FOR HE POOR WOMAN, ALL SHE WANTED WAS A TO SLEEP.

emergence_emergence_9 months ago

I read this story years ago and i still remember it, great work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Read many stories like this "lost bets" type. Boring read. Did not have to finish it. Over 2 year old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous