Frat Party MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I lost track bitch. How many was that," he asked twisting his thumb inside me. I didn't choose too, but I heard a six fall out my mouth, half moaned, half purred. "Good, that's what I thought" he said, chuckling. He spanked again, hard. I squeezed his finger in my wet slit, moaning. My ass was burning, but I pushed it up, practically begging to be spanked. Bret obliged brutally, raining hard slap after hard slap, the thumb pistoning into me, vibrator taking everything to the next level, the harsh sting of his slaps cut down by pleasurable feelings emanating from his attentions. I was moaning pornographically, mouthing hanging open, tongue lolling out. My pussy was a waterfall. Suddenly he stopped, punctuating his barrage with one final slap, before massaging my ass. I could only manage a whimper.

"There you go, all good now," he pushed me from his lap. I wobbled, struggling to find my feet, to walk back to the my side of the table. He grabbed me, not letting me go.

"No point in walking back there, just stay on this side." That made sense. I nodded my head, standing next to him. He stared at my tits, and not talking his eyes off them, shooting and sinking his ball with a smirk.

"Cup 8. Things are probably heating up so we need to cool you down," Lacey read. "Get an ice cube and put it in your panties. Since you don't have panties, it's going in your pussy honey. Bend over." I bent over the table as she walked over to the ice bucket, selecting a cube. She teased my lips with, causing me to shiver. She giggled as she slide it it in. I gasped, my back arching. I could feel it melting, the cool water mixing with my warm juices. She stepped away and Bret stepped behind, his bulge pressing between my ass cheek. I squirmed, but I was pinned. I felt him tense as he shot, spanking with his other hand simultaneously, and the ball arched into view, falling straight into one of the three remaining cups.

"Oh Goodie! This one is my favorite. Cup Five. Why don't you give us preview of what we're going to get. Make out with your partner. And since you don't have partner, I guess I'll just have to step in. Bret do you mind?" Lacy asked, giggling again. He stepped back, allowing me to stand. Lacy was all over me, pulling me into her. Her hand gripped my sore ass, as she brought her lips to mine. They were soft and warm, coated in a sweet lip-gloss. She sucked on my bottom lip before flicking her tongue into my mouth. She giggled, sliding her hand up my torso and grab one of my breasts. She jiggled it, twirling my nipple between fingers. I moaned, starting to kiss back. Her perky breast were pushed up into mine. People were staring. My hand's wrapped around her neck. She was a good kisser.The phones wear out again, this time seemingly recording. I didn't care. She was a really good kisser. Our tongues played together. She squeezed my ass, massaging the still tender flesh. Suddenly a cheer went up.

"Lacy, cup 2," Bret interjected, snapping us both back to reality. I turned bright red, but Lacey just giggled.

"I'm supposed to get her nipples hard with ice, but their already hard, Let me just make sure they stay that way," She dipped her head, circling my nipple with her tongue. I moaned, trembling. She switched repeating the process. I felt my juices dripping down my legs as she pulled off, giving them a light tug with her fingers. I turned around to watch Bret sink the last cup.

"Cup number ten, he's gonna finger you" Lacey whispered into my ear. She pushed me toward the table, laying me down on it. Bret stepped toward me, and instinctively my legs spread for him. He chuckled cruelly noticing the leaky mess that was my pussy. He slapped it, and I bucked, moaning.

"Before we start this," Bret announced. He couldn't be making me wait. No, I didn't want this. "She get her punishment for losing. Stay still." I nodded. Lacy handed him a marker. What was he going to do with that, I wondered. He leaned over and started writing on my forehead. Finishing he, stood back up and took a picture, turning the phone to show me. DIK SLUT was scrawled across my head. The rest of the image was just as shocking. In clear photographic evidence there I was, fully naked on a beer pong table in frat house, hair a mess, pussy soaking, nipples rock hard, graffitied like a bar bathroom. This couldn't be real. I had to get up, walk out. I was successful, married woman.

Without ceremony, he jammed two fingers into me. I gasped. His hands were big, and the two fingers felt like Jeff's whole cock. No better than that. He knew what he was doing. He had done this countless times I realized. This was a life altering event for me, but would he even remember this next month? He curled his fingers, and I stopped thinking about it, or anything. He ripped off the vibrator, thumb clamping onto my clit, flicking rapidly. My hips bucked, pussy squeezing him tight, gushing fluid. I was moaning loudly, eyes glazed. I could tell people were staring, filming, laughing, but I didn't care. My body rose off the table, knees knocking together. I was going to, no I was, cuming. My hips were bucking, pussy rippling around his fingers. Fluids gushed, shot out of me. I slammed, down, shaking against the table. His hand came down, squeezing one of my tits roughly. My eyes were rolling back. Another finger jammed into me. I came again, pussy drenching his muscular forearm. I was gasping for air. He had both tits now beneath his massive hands. I was like a doll to him. A tiny little doll, with a pussy squeezing and soaking his fingers. My body was a quiver, every muscle on fire and rolling under waves of pleasure. I felt another orgasm building, and my eyes rolled back in my head.

12