Freaks of Nature Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The good ones."

"I will pick something out."

The good movies meant she wanted to watch some porn. I went to the den and opened the drawer we kept them in. I needed to remember to order some more; no one in this town would be caught dead in an adult store. The few toys we had, I had to order off the internet. I flipped through all of the DVDs and found one that I liked that had several threesomes in it and some girl on girl. I put the DVD in the player and went back to the kitchen.

"What did you pick?" Debbie asked.

"A favorite of mine. You pick the other one."

"You know Janet Parsons don't you?" Debbie asked.

This worried met that she would bring this up now.

"Yes. She works in your area doesn't she?"

"In the stamping department. She is the head supervisor." I knew all of this.

"That's what I thought."

"On the way back from lunch, she stopped me and asked if we would like to join her and her husband for a cookout Friday evening."

Now I was really worried. I was sure Cheryl had said something to her. Janet was a nice looking lady about six years older than me. She had invited herself one Sunday afternoon. I found out later it was because Wendy had been talking to her about my cock. I would have her over about every three months now.

"Just her and her husband?" I asked.

"I think so. She said she needed to talk to me."

Great, I thought. I would have to ask Cheryl what she said to her.

"About what?"

"She didn't say."

"I guess we can," I replied.

"I'll tell her."

I went to the den and sat on the sofa and turned on the TV and watched some news. I knew Janet was a little frisky, but since Cheryl had told me about being with her, I had been thinking more about her. Now, I wondered what she was up to.

About 6:30, Debbie came out of the kitchen and walked to the sofa and sat in my lap.

"Dinner is almost ready."

"What's for dessert?"

"Me, I hope." She kissed me and got back up. "Come on." I got up and followed her to the kitchen.

We sat at the bar and ate dinner. After we had cleaned up, we went to the den and sat on the sofa.

"You said you picked a favorite. I didn't know you had one," Debbie said.

"I like them all; I just picked this one."

"Well, start it."

We watched three different long threesomes for over an hour. The last one was why I like the DVD. For most of 30 minutes it showed just the two women doing each other, then ended in a nice threesome.

"I like that one too," Debbie said.

"You like all of them," I teased her.

"Order some new ones."

"I will. Anything particular you want me to get?"

Debbie leaned into me and looked up.

"Find some more threesomes, but with two guys," she said with a smile.

"Are you doing research?"

"No! We just have plenty of DVDs with multiple women. Let's make it fair," she said with a big smile and ran her hand down to my half erect cock and rubbed.

I leaned down and kissed her for a minute.

"You pick one now," I said.

Debbie got up and went to the drawer and looked for a minute before picking out a DVD. She went to the player and swapped disc. She came to the sofa and sat, and I started the DVD. When it started, I remembered this one had a lot of anal in it.

"Is this your favorite?" I asked.

"Well, it got me started on your cock in my ass."

We settled back into the sofa and watched. The DVD had some good anal shorts on it. The first time Debbie had seen the one where the lady sucked the guys cock after it being in her ass, she said that was gross. However, she liked doing that now. When that came on, she reminded me that she had thought it was gross. We had a good laugh.

"I'm glad you finally tried it," I said.

"I am too. Maybe I can learn some other new things off of some new DVDs."

"I will see what I can find."

We watched one more short story; then the last one came on. I had forgotten it was two guys doing a woman. As we watched, Debbie started rubbing my cock harder; I didn't think she realized it. At the end of the video, the two guys were doing a DP on the lady. Debbie rubbed a little harder. I liked the finish of this one because both of the guys pulled out of her and came all over her at the same time.

The DVD ended and started to play again. Debbie started unbuckling my pants and working them off of me. She got them down to my knees, then leaned over and sucked my cock into her mouth. I grabbed the bottom of the T-shirt she had on and pulled it off of her. She returned to my cock immediately. I started thinking about her giving other guys blowjobs, and it made me horny. I had gotten used to the two of us doing other people, but didn't think about what she was doing with the other men too often. Debbie sucked on my cock for a while then came up for air.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she said.

When I stood, I kicked my pants off and followed her. She got on the bed and pulled her shorts off and threw them on the floor. I pulled off my shirt and joined her in bed. Her hand went straight back to my cock. She rolled to me and kissed me.

"Steve, is there anything you would like to try that we haven't done?"

"I think we have covered most of the territory, honey. What would you like to try?"

Debbie smiled at me for a minute as she stroked my cock.

"You know what I would like to do some day? I want to have to have sex in the park!"

There was a small county park at the end of town. We went there often to walk on the mile long track.

"There are not many places that I think we could get away with it."

"I was thinking down by the creek and the waterfall."

"It will be a little crowded right now with the hot weather."

"Not during the week. Why don't we walk tomorrow night and see how crowded it is?"

"Wednesday night would probably be better. We could skip church," I said.

"That could be better. I will make something to take for dinner tomorrow, and we can sit down by the creek and watch."

I smiled at my wife as she grinned and stroked my cock harder. We had had sex in the back of my truck when we were dating several times while sitting out in a field somewhere. Debbie always like to get out naked and walk around in the pasture under the moonlight. After she had stepped in some cow shit once, she started putting her tennis shoes on first. I had sold the truck after we got married and bought a car. If we ever had the money, I wanted to buy another truck also.

"You still have to tell me something you want to try," Debbie reminded me.

"Sex in the park sounds good."

"Oh, no. That is mine. Tell me yours."

There wasn't much left for the two of us to do. We had even fucked in one of the restrooms at work. Other than having a threesome with her, there was only one thing I could think off at the moment, but she had said no before.

"I asked you once...if I could video us having sex, but you said no."

"Is that something you want to do?" She asked.

"I would get a kick out of it."

"Maybe I wouldn't mind if you promise not show anyone or put it on the internet."

"I wouldn't do that. I don't want other men to see you naked."

We both smiled at each other, understanding that it was a little late for that now. I was beginning to think that just getting this out in the open would make it easier, and more fun. Debbie kept smiling at me.

"Okay. How about Friday night?" Debbie said. We always had some lively sex on Friday nights.

"Deal," I said. She rose up and kissed me.

Debbie slid down and sucked my cock back into her mouth for a few minutes; then she put a leg over my head, and we got into a 69. Debbie would always come several times before she got me off if she wanted to go that far. I pulled her down and licked her pussy lips.

"Emmmmm."

We went at each other for a while. I was driving my tongue deep inside her after her first orgasm. After the last video, I was looking at her asshole as I held her down and worked on her pussy. She was deep throating me as only she could as she wiggled her pussy on my mouth. I listen to her moan as she grew near her second orgasm. We also timed this right so she would come when I did. It only took a few more minutes.

"Emmmmmmm!"

Debbie started jerking as I held on tight. She was working her mouth up and down on my cock fast as I held back. I got one shot of juices in my mouth, then another. I shoved my hips up and started filling her mouth full of cum.

"Emmm...emm...emmmmm."

After several minutes, we took a break. I felt her slide her mouth off of my cock and lay her head on my leg. I was slowly kissing her pussy lips like I always did.

"Emmm, keep kissing me," she said.

Debbie would slowly stroke my cock when we finished like this. I would kiss her wet pussy lips for a few minutes before we finished. I kept kissing her swollen lips as she slowly stroked my cock. I pulled her down hard and kissed further up her slit to her perineum. Debbie slowed down her stroking as I kissed her there a few times. I kissed near her asshole once, then stuck out my tongue and licked her asshole for the first time.

"Ohh...what are you doing?" Debbie asked as she tensed up. I licked her again. "Ohh, Steve. You have never done that!"

I held her down and kept licking her asshole until she pushed herself up on her hands. She sat up for a minute, then slowly pushed her ass back to my mouth. I pushed my tongue into her asshole and wiggled it around.

"Ohhh! I like that!" She exclaimed.

She kept pushing back into my tongue for a while until she was moaning.

"I can't take anymore!"

Debbie got up and turned around and straddled my now hard cock. I watched as she slipped it inside her pussy and worked it around a few times. Then she lifted herself up and grabbed my cock and placed the tip at her asshole and pushed.

"Ahhhh! Ahhh!! Ohhhhhhh!!" Debbie screamed as she slid down onto my cock and started coming. "Fuck!! See what you did to me!!"

She sat with my cock buried in her ass as she recovered. After a few minutes, she started working her ass up and down slowly. After she was good and wet, she started working her ass up and down hard.

"Damn, Steve!!" She got out as she slammed her ass down on my cock repeatedly.

Debbie was working my cock in her ass harder than she usually did. I watched as she looked at me. She leaned forward and placed her hands on my shoulders and started working her ass on my cock that way. I thought I had found her magic spot now.

"Ahh...ahh...ahhh...ahhh!" Was coming out each time she slammed her ass down.

Debbie was frantic; she kept going like this for at least 15 minutes.

"Steve!! I'm going to come!!" Debbie screamed then worked harder.

I shoved my cock up hard as she started coming. She screamed again, and I started shooting cum deep inside her ass.

"Ahhhhh!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!" She screamed as she jammed her ass down and felt my cum going into her. She was breathing very hard as she sat. "Ohhh, fuck me."

"That was different," I said.

"Oh, Steve...I have wanted you to do that for so long. I loved it!"

"Why didn't you ask me to do it then?"

She looked up at me with her hair stuck to her face.

"I didn't know what you would think if I asked."

"I wasn't sure what you would think, I just did it."

"Yes you did, and I loved it!" Debbie said as she laid on top of me.

She kissed me for a minute then laid on my chest still breathing hard. I could feel her asshole twitching on my cock. She laid for a while then pushed herself up.

"You wouldn't have minded if I had asked you to do that?" Debbie ask.

"Honey, you can ask me to do anything."

That slipped out before I cold stop it. Debbie was looking into my eyes.

"Really?"

I started to tell her within reason, but I didn't.

"Sure," I said.

Debbie wiggled her ass on my soft cock a few times.

"If I did ask you to do something and you didn't want to do it, would you tell me? I wouldn't get upset." Debbie said as she looked.

"I can always say no." I thought for a few seconds. "But I probably wouldn't," I said.

I big smile came slowly across Debbie's face. She leaned forward and kissed me for a minute.

"Steve, that goes for me too."

Wow, she had thrown it out there, just like I had. Since we both knew we were cheating on each other, I hoped she knew what she was saying. I smiled at her, and she gave me an evil look.

"I may hold you to that," I told her.

"I hope so."

"Debbie, what would be out of bounds for you?"

"I won't know until you ask me!" She said then lifted her ass off of my spent cock and got off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

I laid there and thought for a minute. She had capitulated to me video recording us; what else would she agree to? What would I agree to?

"Are you coming?" I heard.

I got up and went to the bathroom with her. She got in the shower and rinsed all the cum off of her. I stepped in, and she rinsed me off. She hung the shower head up then wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Debbie."

"Honey, we are two adults. I think if there is anything we want to try, we should be comfortable discussing it," my wife said.

"Just one rule, honey."

"What?"

"Nobody gets mad."

She looked up at me and smiled. I leaned down and kissed her.

We got out of the shower and dried off, then went to the kitchen for a soda. We were standing there drinking it when Debbie stopped and looked at me.

"You will do that to me again, won't you?" She asked.

"If you will let me fuck your ass like that after it, you bet!"

We started laughing.

"Deal!" Debbie said.

When we finished our sodas, we went to bed. It was only about 9:00, but we went to bed early often. We were lying on our sides holding each other with the lights off. We kissed a few times before I moved my hand to one of her large breasts and started massaging it.

"Did you only marry me for my tits?" She asked giggling.

"Yes."

She reached over and pinched me.

"That's okay; I only married you for your giant cock."

We both giggled.

"I knew it wasn't for my money," I said. Debbie started laughing. She wrapped an arm around my back and pulled me in tight.

"I do love you," she said holding me.

"I know you do, honey. I love you too."

"No matter what?"

"Yes."

We went to sleep that way.

*****

I woke up quickly Tuesday morning when I felt a pussy sliding down on my cock. I thought it was a dream for a few seconds. I opened my eyes and saw Debbie sitting on my cock with a bottle of lube in one hand. She had a huge smile on her face and a towel wrapped around her wet hair.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning to you!"

"I thought I would take advantage of your morning hard-on."

"No problem."

I could tell the sun wasn't up yet. Debbie laid the bottle on the bed and went to work. I watched as she smiled at me while she fucked my cock. She sat on me working her pussy for about 15 minutes; then I watched as she leaned back, holding herself up, and started working her pussy up and down on my cock. She was going nice and strong. I remembered to make sure she did this Friday so I could record it. I looked at her smooth pussy as my cock slipped in and out of it. Debbie had told me when she did this my cock rubbed her G-spot and caused her to come quickly.

"Steve...come when I come, please!"

I watched my wife work her pussy on my cock and her huge tits flop around; this wouldn't be a problem.

"Let me know," I said.

She kept going and going. She started to moan very loud as she got herself off.

"Oh, god!"

Debbie sped up as much as she could.

"Ohhh!! Yes!! Oh, god!!"

Her face was starting to contort.

"Steve. I'm about to come!!"

So was I.

"Work harder!" I said.

"You asshole!"

She kept working her pussy up and down hard. She couldn't take anymore.

"Steve!! I'm coming!!"

Debbie held herself still, and I started thrusting my cock up into her hard and fast.

"Yes!!" She screamed, and I watched her squirt as she started to come. "Harder!!"

I kept thrusting and started coming inside her.

"Oh yes!! That's what I want!!"

I thrust into her as she shook and jerked. She finally collapsed back on the bed, bending my cock back.

"ohhhhhhh..."

I pushed myself up and grabbed her legs. I couldn't take her bending my cock back like that for too long. I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my cock hard.

"Ahhh!"

I held her there as her pussy squeezed my cock over and over. Her head was lying back as she caught her breath.

"Emmm, we will have to do this more often," she moaned.

We laid there a while until I could see the sun starting to come up.

"You need to get up and shower," Debbie said. "I have to dry my hair."

I eased my spent cock out of her and slipped off the bed and went to shower. I was shaving and noticed Debbie had not come into the bathroom. When I finished, I picked up a towel and walked into the bedroom. Debbie had her blue jeans on and a T-shirt, with a bra.

"Honey? Did you clean up?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled.

"I thought I would go to work today smelling like your cum."

I looked at her puzzled, then she laughed.

"I hope that is not the towel I had," she told me.

I stopped and sniffed it. It wasn't. She went to the kitchen to fix breakfast while I got dressed. When we finished breakfast, it was 6:30. We needed to go. We walked out to the car and got in. It would only take about ten minutes to get to work, but it was Tuesday, and we both had things to do since we were supervisors. One of them was pick up all the payroll checks and hand them out for the last two weeks. We had gone about two miles when I smelled it.

"You didn't clean up, did you?"

"Do I smell good?"

"Just the faint smell of having been fucked," I told her, and she laughed.

I teased her until we got to work. We went in and up to the payroll office first; the rest of the supervisors would also be there.

"Hey, Bill," I said walking in the door. He was at the end of the line waiting.

"Hey, Steve. What are you two doing this weekend?"

"Same old thing," I told him.

"Hey, Debbie. Can't you two find anything exciting to do on the weekends?" Bill asked.

Bill was about 60; he had been at the factory since he was twenty.

"Bill, are you ever going to retire?" Debbie asked.

I looked at Bill and saw his nostrils flare a couple of times as he looked at Debbie.

"I guess I will when I turn 65. Why?"

"I want your job," Debbie told him. Bill laughed.

Bill was one of the area supervisors, had been for ten years.

"You two will have to fight that out!" He said and turned back around.

After a few minutes, we were at the desk with Ann, the payroll supervisor. She was looking at a computer printout when she slowly looked up. Her nostrils flared.

"Good morning, Ann," I said.

"Good morning, you two," she said with big smile.

She handed me a stack of checks, and I signed for them, then she handed Debbie a stack. I walked off while she was signing. I heard the two of them giggle. I shook my head and went out into the hall; Debbie came out a minute later.

"What were you two giggling about?"

"What do you think?"

I wrapped my arm around my wife and walked her to the stairs.

"You don't need to be walking around giving off sex pheromones. Some of the guys might get the idea they want to fuck you. You are just too hot to be teasing the men, honey," I told her as we walked down the stairs.

Before we walked out on the floor, Debbie stopped me. I turned, and she was looking up at me solemnly. She reached up and pulled me down and kissed me.

"See you at lunch," she said and walked through the double doors.

*****

At lunch, I found Debbie in the cafeteria and sat to eat.

"You know, I can't do that to you in the morning, you sleep too light," I told her.