Freaks of Nature Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did not!"

"Yes, you did. If you like this, I'll think about doing it again."

I eased down onto the bed and started licking her mound.

"Ohhhhh, god..."

I took my time licking her mound slowly, inching closer to her pussy lips.

"Ohhhh, god!!"

I reached down and put my hands under her knees and lifted her legs up and apart.

"Oh, god!!"

I wanted to laugh at her. I was running my tongue over the edge of her lips, just above her clit. I moved down an inch and kissed her lips over her clit.

"Oh my god!!" Debbie screamed, and I felt her tense up "Steve!!"

I kissed her lips a few more time then slid my tongue between them and found her clit with the tip.

"Oh, my god!! Oh, my god!! Oh, my god!!" Debbie screamed and shoved her hips up hard. "Fuuuuuck!!"

Debbie started humping her pussy up as she came hard. I watched her juices squirt from her pussy as she came.

"Steeeeeeve!!"

I grabbed her on her thighs at the top of her legs and pushed her down on the bed. I lowered my mouth down onto her pussy.

"Fuck!!"

I had to hold my wife down while I licked her pussy. I didn't mind the taste, but I was enjoying her vocalizations.

"Fuck!! Oh, my god!! I don't believe this!! This is so fucking hot!!" She kept coming up with a variety of exclamations as I slid my tongue into her.

She lifted her ass up off the bed so she could push her pussy into my mouth. I grabbed her ass and held her up. I felt my wife wrap her legs around my neck and squeeze. She wasn't having a problem with me eating her now.

"Oh, Jesus!!" She screamed and started coming again. I sucked up her juices as she gushed them out.

I could hear her breathing too fast. I was going to stop, but she kept forcing my mouth into her pussy. She was thrashing around on the bed. I grabbed her hips and got up on my knees while I held her. My wife was now resting on her shoulders as she kept screaming. I pulled her up some more and wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight while I drove my tongue into her hot pussy.

"Oh, my god!! What are you doing to me!!"

I had my mouth covering her pussy as I drove my tongue deep inside her. She was using her legs to hold on. I squeezed her waist tight with my arms so she would know I had her. She finally loosened her legs up. I moved my tongue to her clit.

"Noooooo!!"

Debbie screamed a few more times.

"Steve!!"

My wife started jerking hard over and over. I could tell she was having another huge orgasm, but she was finished squirting and gushing.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!" Came from my wife. She jerked a few more times, then went limp.

I looked over the top of her pussy, and I could see her eyes were closed. I slowly released her and eased her down on the bed next to me. She was out cold. My first indication was to laugh, but I got worried. I leaned down next to her.

"Honey." I shook her. "Honey!" I shook her some more.

She was still breathing too fast. I jumped up and went and got a paper bag and came back and held it over her mouth. Her breathing gradually slowed some. I removed the paper bag and shook her again.

"Debbie!!"

I got some movement from her.

"Wake up!!" I yelled at her as I shook her.

"emmmm"

"Honey!! Wake up!!"

"Emmmm...what..."

"Look at me."

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up for a minute.

"What...happened..."

"You passed out."

She closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes!"

She slowly opened her eyes again.

"I need you to stay awake."

She looked at me a minute; then I saw the realization come to her.

"Oh, my god."

"Let me get you some water."

I went to the kitchen and got some cold water. When I went back in the bedroom, she was trying to sit up.

"Just lay down."

She fell back on the bed. I sat next to her and held her head up and helped her sip some water, then let her lie back.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh god. I didn't think that would happen."

I leaned over and kissed my wife. She grabbed my head and held me for a minute.

"Oh god, Steve. That was incredible. Are you okay with that?"

"For my wife."

"Your damn right! That is just for me!"

"It is."

"You better be careful, honey. If I know you want it that bad, it may cost you."

"I'll do anything!" Debbie yelled, then her smile disappeared.

"I have that on video!"

"Oh fuck, turn it off."

I got up and turned the camera off.

"I think you will like watching it," I told her.

"Steve?"

"Don't worry about it. Are you strong enough to shower?"

"No. And, I don't need to now."

I walked back to the bed and sat down.

"Oh! Now your cock is hard!!"

"No more tonight. I'm going to shower."

I went and took a long hot shower. I was worn out. After that, I dried off and went back to the bedroom. Debbie was curled up under the sheet asleep. It was 9:00, so I got in bed with her and turned off the lights.

*****

We were both slow getting up Wednesday morning. We went to the shower together. My wife hugged me tight while the water ran over us.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too."

"I still can't believe last night."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Fuck, yes!"

"That is all that matters."

"Honey, that is just for me isn't?"

"Yes." She hugged me tighter.

I finished showering first and got out and shaved. When Debbie got out of the shower, I went to the kitchen to start breakfast. She came out about 15 minutes later.

"Something smells good."

"It's ready."

She sat down, and I served her then fixed my plate and sat.

"Don't say anything, but I am hungry," Debbie said. I didn't say anything, just smiled.

We finished eating and went and got dressed then went to the car. It was already getting hot.

"Do you still want to go to Janet's?" Debbie asked.

"If you want to."

"Okay."

When we went in the factory, it was warm inside.

"Don't tell me the air conditioner is acting up again!" I said.

"I hope it is working on my end!"

"It's not," I heard someone say.

We turned around, and it was Janet.

"I'm going upstairs to tell them we will have to shut down by noon if it doesn't come back up," Janet said. "My people won't make it."

We had gone through this last summer. Nobody wanted to go home because we didn't get paid.

"Good luck," I told her.

"I have to find Bill first. Hey, you two are still coming Friday?"

"Sure."

"If it is this hot, we will stay in the pool. Bring bathing suits if you want to."

Janet and her husband were trying to be uptown. They had built an inground pool a few years ago. All I heard now was Frank bitching about having to clean it. Janet headed up the stairs.

By 10:00, it was getting very hot in the factory. They had told us to take a ten-minute break every hour, but people were getting hot and tired fast. Even if they got the air back on, the place wouldn't cool down until night. It looked like we were going home.

I was working with a piece of machinery that didn't like the heat any better than we did. It kept jamming. I was getting very hot and pissed because it wouldn't start up again.

"Steve, just leave it," I heard Bill say. "We are going home at noon."

"Fuck!!" I yelled and kicked the thing. "Mike, pack it in," I told the operator.

I watched as Bill walked around and told the rest of the supervisors. I was sure Janet was telling everyone on the other end of the building. Twenty minutes later the whistle blew. We didn't get lunch, but it was too hot to eat anyway. Everyone was heading out. They started turning the lights off so things would cool down. By the time I left, the place was dark and quiet. I was leaving the building.

"Hey, Steve!" I heard Janet yell.

I looked around, and she and her husband were standing with Debbie. I walked over them.

"Today is a bust; I was telling Debbie that you two should come over now. We have everything ready for Friday," Janet said.

"It is pretty fucking hot to be outside," I said.

"We will cookout this evening. We can stay in the house or go swimming," Janet told us. "Since it's not Friday, we will have to cut back on the beer."

"What do you think?" I asked my wife.

"It's fine with me."

"Let us run home first. We will be there in an hour," I told Janet and Frank.

"Great. We will start getting things ready."

We walked to our car and opened the doors and rolled down the windows. I reached in and started it so the air conditioner could try to cool it down some. A few minutes later, everyone was pulling out.

"Let's go."

We got in the car; it was still hot as hell. The thermometer on the mirror said 101. The air conditioner was on full blast, but we had to leave the windows down.

"I hope they get it fixed quickly. I don't want a repeat of last year," Debbie said.

Last year we had to shut down for three days until they got the air conditioner fixed. That had pissed a lot of folks off.

"Shit!" Debbie yelled.

"What?"

"We were going to the park tonight. I forgot."

"We can go Friday night."

"All the kids will be there making out."

"Well, if they are there fucking and making out, I guess we can."

"Not in the car!"

"Just wait."

By the time we got to the house, we were both soaked in sweat. We left the windows down in the car and went inside. It was a little warm in the house; we set the thermostat to 76 during the day.

"I need a cold shower."

"Me too."

We had most of our clothes off before we got to the bedroom I watched my wife pull her bra and thong off while I finished getting out of my clothes. We went to the shower and took a cool shower for a few minutes.

"I hope you are okay with it, but I am wearing my loose shorts," Debbie told me.

She had a loose pair of gym shorts she wore around the house when it was hot. I looked over, and she was pulling on a tiny thong. I slipped on an old pair of ratty blue jean shorts while I watched her bend over to step into her shorts. When she pulled them up, I looked at her ass just peeking out of the back.

"Honey, I know you and Frank fuck, but you are showing a lot of leg."

She stood and walked to the mirror and turned around.

"Come on, Steve!"

"I'm okay with it. I just didn't know if you knew how much those shorts showed off."

She put her hands on her hips and looked at me. She still didn't have a top one, or bra.

"Do you want me to change?"

"You're fine."

I got one of my big and loose logo T-shirts out and slipped it on.

"Get me one," Debbie said.

I pulled another big loose shirt out and tossed it to her and looked.

"I'm not wearing a bra in this heat!" She slipped the shirt on.

We went to the kitchen and grabbed two cold sodas.

"You better turn the air back some since we won't be home until later," Debbie said.

"I will get it on the way out."

We sat down and finished our drinks.

"We haven't been to their house in years. Is this going to be awkward?" I asked.

"Hmmmm. Now that we know, it might."

"They don't know we have talked to each other."

"Still. Half of the factory knows they are all sleeping around. Nobody says anything, though."

"How many other couples do you think talk about this?" I asked.

"I have no idea."

"You think Janet and Frank do?"

"I would think they do since they are having threesomes; wouldn't you think?"

"You're probably right."

Debbie sat quietly for a few minutes.

"Fuck it! Let's go!" Debbie said getting up.

We headed toward the door. I stopped and turned the thermostat down. The car was still hot, and Janet and Frank lived on the other side of town. The car finally started to cool off after about five miles. We had driven about 15 more minutes before we got to their house. We rang the doorbell and Frank come to the door.

"Get in out of the heat," he said.

We walked in, and it was nice and cool. Janet came out of the kitchen carrying two sodas. She had on some short shorts and a loose button up top. She didn't have tits like Debbie, but she had some full ones pushing through the top. She handed us the sodas.

"You two come sit."

We all walked into the den and sat.

"What have you two been up to?" Janet asked.

Debbie was sipping her soda when she coughed and started giggling.

"Sorry!"

"Was it something I said!" Janet asked laughing.

"No."

Debbie was trying to wipe soda off of her shirt. Janet got up and went to the kitchen and came back with a paper towel. She sat next to Debbie and wiped her off.

"I will throw your shirt in the washer while we swim."

"Son-of-a-bitch!" Debbie yelled. "I forgot our fucking bathing suits!"