All Comments on 'Freaky Fuckday'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
was a good story untill...

the husband started cross-dressing, that ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
INVASION of the Pussy Snatchers Sequel Please?

I would rather have you continue the invasion of the pussy snatchers story. This straight-sex story isn't seductive or appealing to me, and this is coming from a guy!

You know you have a lot of people interested in continue Cassandra's story. So please, do so! We are begging you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the story.

The amount of detail was amazing and I loved the long build up. It felt very genuine and reminded me of why I like stories so much more. This is definitely my favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Different... but highly enjoyable

A long but highly entertaining read. I wish my wife would read stuff like this (I don't think she's even heard of Literotica at all).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It really was a 6 star story!

I really wanted to give it the full five stars (because there is no way to give a higher rating) but a malfunction prevented that and what I imagine is a normal function of the page prevented me from upgrading the score. It was a wonderful story and one of the best and most engaging stories I’ve ever come across in Literotica.

SinnerseekerSinnerseekerover 3 years ago
Different but great

Very good read. Must be one of the most unique stories . Thanks for sharing !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Different and very good.

Things I liked:

1) Very well-written.

2) Fairly believable characters with realistic interactions and lives despite being fantasy.

3) Emily is NOT the standard and BORING Literotica porn stereotype female. She's not some super fit over 5'10 Amazonian with gravity-defying breasts and a stripper wardrobe who, of course, "doesn't look her age." I appreciate Emily being an "average" woman. It's refreshing and sexy. Wish more authors did the same, but most would rather write slutty porn bimbos.

4) Hot sex scenes.

What I didn't like:

1) Chris being so effeminate. How does he know how to select a coordinated outfit, style "his" hair, apply makeup, and pull-on pantyhose without any instruction? (Plus, the author seems confused what "pantyhose" are.) And when he comes home: he keeps on this super-femme outfit, puts on an apron, and starts cooking. Did June Cleaver swap into Emily? As the story progressed, Chris became gayer and gayer and gayer.

2) It would have been fun to see Emily enjoying a bit of Freudian excitement at "holding the power" and taking advantage. And Chris being more reluctant at engaging in all things "cock" in bed. Chris quickly tossing aside the prejudices/instincts of a life of heterosexuality was eyerolling. Emily doing a bit of coaxing to get Chris to let himself go would have been hotter.

3) Along the same vein, Emily instructing/ordering Chris on feminine things would have worked better than Chris instantly being able to do those competently on his own. For example, if Emily's meeting was so important then why didn't she tell him what she wanted worn rather than gambling on him picking something appropriate? That would have been hotter too.

Overall, a good and unique story that I enjoyed, but, as often with stories that I enjoy, did see room for improvement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.