Freaky Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Covered in sweat and semen, she had eventually passed out on the living room floor.

Sally still felt cold rage when she thought about it all, about how she had come to and seen him and his friends watching everything she had done on his big screen TV. Laughing and pointing various bits out, talking about her as a thing, not a person. Worst of all, seeing and hearing David propose a toast.

"To Sally, the stupid bitch who's entertained us this term. Lets hope the next one's prettier." He had said, looking directly at her, his face split with a nasty grin that told her everything had been a lie.

Sally now watched another girl leave with him and wished it was time, but it wasn't. they had all agreed. It had to be perfect.

So far none of his friends had seen her, sitting in the back booth and watching them, knowing Alison was outside, observing and ready to take up the surveillance.

*****

Allison Chambers watched Cassandra lead David to his car, she had been outside since they had arrived, sitting in her old beat-up VW since Sally had called to say David was heading to the pub.

She had watched them go in, then come out, seen him fuck Cassy up against the ally wall and then the impromptu striping and shameful walk. She had seethed when she saw David pull out the girls knickers from the bag she had put them in and throw them in the bin.

Classic David, what a bastard, she had thought to herself, but as per their plan, didn't interfere, even though she wanted to so very badly.

They had gone back inside, a simpering and clearly in love Cassandra clutching to both his arms, Sally had texted her and told her what was going on inside. Alison shook her head. Poor girl, she had thought, not just about Cassandra, but Sally too.

Unlike Sally, she hadn't quite fallen for David's tricks, at least not as badly. He had used her, fucked all her holes, but she had realised he was manipulating her and had finished with him before his usual end of term fuck and dump.

Alison didn't follow them as he pulled out of the car park, she knew where he lived and that was where he was going to take Cassy, instead she texted the last of their revenge squad.

"Heading to you Ginger, good luck." She texted out quickly and pressed send.

*****

Eloise Talbot was inside his house, she had always been a wild one, growing up in Manchester city she had run with a gang at sixteen and learnt how to break into a house, steal a car and even shoot a gun.

She hadn't been David's usual prey, but like all the rest, had fallen for his charm, he had effortlessly switched tactics with her, making her feel safe, included and daring all at the same time.

With wild and bright ginger hair, pale skin and a slim sexy body, she had however been perfect for his taste in young looking slim girls.

Like Sally, he had dumped her at the end of term, nearly two years ago now. Only she had been treated to a show of all her exploits with him, not just the end of term orgy. He had tied her up before hand, she had gone with it, liking the kinky things and had let him tie her up before.

Only this time he took perverted delight in setting up the tv and showing her everything he and his friends had secretly filmed. Then had shown her footage of others, making sure she knew she wasn't the first or last he would do it to.

When she had finally been a sobbing mess, he had untied her, given her cloths back and told her to fuck off home back to Manchester, fully expecting her to drop out of Uni and run away from her shame.

Eloise 'Ginger' Talbot hadn't done that. Instead she had changed her courses, dyed her hair a deep brunet and gotten contact lenses, then with a grim determination she had set about finding the girls she could that David had used and manipulated so expertly.

Most refused her plans, many actually seemed to miss him and felt it was their fault or in two cases, had actually said they had enjoyed it and had learnt something about their own needs and desires.

However she had found some too ashamed to do anything and three that wanted to get revenge. Alison was great, she had a keen eye and an amazing way of blending in with a crowd. She had been following David for the whole of his six month pursuit of Cassandra.

Sally was committed too, it had taken a bit more to persuade her, but now her desire for revenge was white hot and she was fully onboard with the plan.

Ginger checked that everything was in place, he shouldn't be long now, it only took ten minutes to drive from the pub to his house.

She smiled to herself as she heard his cars tires crunching on the gravel of his driveway and signalled to the three boys.

Silently they slipped upstairs and into the master bedroom to wait.

******

"Are you sure you want to do this?" asked David, his tone pitched in a perfect balance of caring concern and eager sexual desire.

Cassy smiled up at his handsome face as she took his hand and pulled him up the steps to his house.

"yes, totally, I'll even beg." She answered, her tone slightly unsure but full of sexual tension, as if she really wanted it but was slightly ashamed of her desires.

David didn't show it, but he was elated, it had taken too long, but now she was going all the way, fully under his spell, she was going to bend over and let him fuck her tight little ass.

"Okay baby, I just want you to be happy, you know I LOVE you and this will mean you love me as much as I do you." He said affectionately, his hand resting on her cheek as he opened the door with the other.

"Oh yes, I know I need to do this for you, I really, really want to show you I'm totally yours, I don't want anyone but you." She gushed as he pulled her inside and shut the door, wanting to get her on all fours as quick as he could.

Dave kept to his act, kissing her hands and then pulling her to him. He kissed her deeply, running his tongue over hers and making her relax.

He pulled her down to the floor with him, right there next to the door, her small yet soft body felt so good to him as her pulled at her zip, opening the back of her tight black dress. His hands tugging at it's straps, exposing her small pert breasts, letting him kiss them and lick her nipples.

Nipples that hardened and poked out at his touch as he pulled her dress down her body. She willingly helped him, raising her hips as he rose up and pulled it off her. Over her legs and past her high heels, fiddling a little as it momentarily caught on one heel.

His hands went to her hips, lifting and encouraging her to turn over, clearly indicating she should get on all fours and present her pale bare bum to him.

"David." She gasped in protest.

"You promised." He said softly, internally annoyed, but keeping his tone soft, unwilling to scare her.

"Upstairs, in your bed, please, please, don't make it dirty by doing it here." She said, her eyes so very large and innocent.

His cock was rampantly hard, the look one her face was perfect, oh god, this was going to be good, he thought as he stood up and helped her to her feet.

"No, no, it won't be dirty, let do it in my room." He said a little breathlessly as he guided her to the stairs.

She bit her lower lip nervously as he opened the bedroom door and switched on the light, his eyes focused on her face, wanting to watch every single twitch of emotion on it, eager to hear her squeal when he slammed into her virgin ass.

He pulled her into the room, keeping it gentle as he backed towards the bed, holding both her hands in his.

Her heels clicked slowly with each step on the wood beamed floor.

He played with the idea of just throwing her over the bed and fucking her ass, but he knew he couldn't, getting her to do it willingly was the only way, anything else left him too open to recrimination.

One thing he never did, was leave himself in an indefensible position.

She pulled back a little, just as they reached the bed. Holding his hands in hers.

Her expression changed. No more nerves.

Pity. He thought for a nanosecond.

"NOW." She said as she pulled her hands out of his and kicked him between the legs.

David clutched at his balls, the pain blooming inside him was indescribable as strong hands grabbed him and pulled him backwards, away from Cassy.

Ginger threw her a t-shirt as she strode around and looked down at a pinned and weakly struggling David. His eyes still unfocused from the kick to his balls, only dimly aware he was being restrained and there were more people here.

"Wha... What the..." he groand out painfully as four strong hands hauled him onto the bed and whipped ropes around his wrists, securing them to the bedposts before he could really process what was going on.

"Hey...FUCK OFF." He yelled as he started to get his wits back, kicking out feebly at the hands now pulling his legs in opposite directions, tying them by the ankles to the bottom railing of his own bed.

Cassy lent over him, shoving something lacy into his mouth, pushing it deeper with her fingers as she gripped his lower jaw painfully.

"YOU fuck OFF." She yelled venomously as she stuffed the knickers he had put in the bin as far down his gullet as she could.

"Gahhh...u...gahhhhhaaa." He tried to speak, gagging slightly on her soiled knickers.

Ginger stepped forward, her face close to his.

"Hello Dave." She said, voice soft, almost a whisper.

His eyes focused, she looked familiar, but he didn't recognise her. She patted his cheek.

"Time for us girls to play with YOU for once." Her tone menacing.

"ohh...and boys." She giggled a little crazily as she pointed out three men, two bulky, one slimmer but fit looking.

He twisted and bucked on the bed, muffled, he tried to scream at them, to tell them they were crazy, that he was powerful and would crush them, to let him go, to fuck off and die.

They watched impassively as he tired himself out, finally collapsing, panting hard, weakly pulling at his restraints for a few more tugs.

"What now?" asked Allision her face grim.

Ginger turned to Cassy.

"Where does he keep them?"

"Next door, right where he can admire them." She answered, pointing at the door that led to David's study.

Unlike the others, she had been here often over the last six months, David, trying hard to seduce her had let her into his home several times, always thinking this time she would sleep with him. Yes, eventually she had, but only when the time had been right.

Ginger nodded to Michael and Sally, the brother and sister grinned as they kicked the locked door open.

Cassy, now covered by the T-Shirt sat on the only chair.

"Can I go now? I don't want to watch this." She said to Ginger.

"It's for your sister, don't you want to avenge her?" she asked, her voice slightly fierce.

Cassy shook her head.

"Kelly liked it, right now she's probably on her knees with some freak and letting him do god knows what to her." She answered with a shrug, "This was all about HIM, what he turned her into, but honestly...I liked some of it too, loosing my V to him...pretty fucking good," she said with total honesty.

Ginger shook her head.

"Okay, go then... I understand, I liked a lot of it as well, but he still has to pay... what he does ...he could get if he asked the right way." Her eyes all on the younger girl, wanting her to understand.

Sally dropped a pile of well wrapped and carefully packaged comics on the floor. The thud made them all jump.

"Yeah well, he's a shit. Personally I hated what he made me do." She growled out at them, interrupting the little heart to heart, wanting to get on with the plan.

Cassy stood and hugged Ginger, held Alison's hand briefly, giving her a nod they both understood and then walked out. She didn't look back, she knew the plan and while it was going to be hard on him, it wasn't excessive. She wouldn't have agreed if it had been.

Sally grunted once she was gone.

"leaves us, lets get on with it." Sally said as she picked up one of the precious and highly collectable comics.

Billy and Jack nodded, pulling off their tight fitting T-shirts and undoing their jeans.

"FUCK yes." They agreed as Sally waved issue 12 of Spiderman in front of David's eyes.

Ginger giggled and took out her camera.

Alison reached into David's mouth and pulled out the knickers Cassy had once worn.

He tried to speak, a croak escaped him, he swallowed and worked spit in his mouth.

"No, please, that's fucking priceless." He wailed out as Sally started to open its protective wrapper.

"welllll...maybe if you make Billy here, really, really...oh and I mean fucking ecstatically happy, we can...you know?" said Sally, her fingers on the last bit of tape that secured the precious comic.

Billy straddled him, pushing his cock to his lips.

"Make like a bitch...bitch." he growled out.

Dave opened his mouth and started to suck and lick, moving his head as much as he could, he made every effort to pleasure the large cock in his mouth.

Ginger laughed gleefully as she filmed it all. Alison and Sally pulled up their skirts, fingers delving into their panties as they watched.

They didn't go fast, they had the whole night and a whole room full of collectables.

As he sucked his face flamed, Ginger was filming it all and he tried to deny it, but as his cock rose, he knew she was capturing his own arousal too.

12