Fred & Mary Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So right out in the street this morning he says that his parents are away in Alicante all day so we can go to their house and fuck. He didn't even say 'make love', he said fuck! I said no and he said we were finished and walked away."

Maria began to sob again. Fred pulled into the side of the road and stopped the car. He handed Maria the tissues again and took hold of her spare hand.

"You did the right thing Maria. You should only have sex when you really want it. If you had done as Enrique asked you would have only regretted it before long. He might have other girls that you don't know about. Do you know if he has had sex with any other girls?"

"No, I was too scared to ask him," Maria cried. She dried her eyes again and gave him a wan smile. "Thank you for listening to me Mr. Anderson, a silly young girl who has not yet grown up."

"Call me Fred," he replied. "We are friends. Friends share experiences and help one another and have fun together. So let's see if you can dry your eyes before I deliver you to your mother, shall we?"

Fred set off again and Maria sat quietly beside him, guiding him with directions to her home. Fred stopped again, this time outside a small terrace of single story dwellings.

"Thank you so much again, er...Fred," Maria said, this time with a bigger smile on her face. I will bring you your Fiesta tickets next week, on Tuesday I think."

Fred reached across her and opened the door. He kissed her gently on both cheeks and smiled into her eyes. She smiled again, placed her two little hands on his bare thigh and kissed him quickly on the lips before jumping to the ground and shutting the door. She gave a little wave as Fred drove off, thinking to himself that he must try to entertain her properly on Tuesday.

Fred soon arrived home. The postman had been while he was out so he made himself a coffee, poured a small brandy and began to open his post. He only had a postal delivery about once every eight to ten days so there were a few envelopes to go through. Most of them were bills that the bank would pay automatically but he suddenly found himself looking down at a handwritten envelope in his wife's handwriting. His hand trembled slightly as he reached for the letter opener.

The letter started 'darling Fred' which surprised him somewhat, bearing in mind their rows before she had packed her bags and flown to England. She went on about coming home in the first part of the letter but repeated that she wouldn't live in Spain through the hot months. She expected them to live in England for the rest of the year. Then the tone of her letter changed as she said what would happen if he said he wouldn't do it. She would divorce him and expect him to provide for her by dividing their estate equally, even if he had to sell the Spanish house. She had conveniently forgotten that the house was Fred's, left to him by his mother. His parents had lived in Spain for twenty-five years and had owned this house free of mortgage and taxes.

Fred sighed and realized he would have to make a trip to England soon to sort Joan out. He thought and smiled some more. Joan had also conveniently forgotten that the house she was now living in belonged to her and would have to be taken into account in any settlement. It was worth more than his Spanish house too! Fred didn't think that he would have much of a problem with Joan when things were explained to her, especially if he hinted to her that he wanted a share of her house.

So, after finishing his coffee and brandy he booted up his PC and connected to Easyjet via the Net. He booked a three-day return flight to Stansted for three weeks time. No sense of seeming too concerned about his situation by going immediately. Fred then spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching TV, also watching that he didn't drink any more brandy!

Saturday dawned sunny again, typical of the Costa Blanca. Fred was up early, his cock hard, and then doing his chores, hosing down the pool apron and the naya floor. He swept through the house with his polishing mop and the perfume remained for a while, giving the house a fresh clean smell to it. He supposed Mary and Becky would not be very early, as Mary would not want Graham to see her carrying food out to her or Becky's car.

It was, in fact, about eleven thirty when a light blue Suzuki jeep pulled up outside. Fred had just decided to make a start on his coffee. Mary hopped out of the passenger seat and opened Fred's gate, making a fuss of Prince as soon as she walked through. Becky drove in and stopped close to the naya.

"Hi Fred darling," Mary called. "Oh, that's a shame, you've got your shorts on. Help us unload Becky's car and put these things in your fridge before they spoil."

Fred moved quickly to help the girls. He gave Mary a sound kiss, squeezing her bum as he did so. She groped at his rising cock. He did the same to Becky as she slid out of the drivers seat, minus the bum squeeze.

In a very few seconds the job was done. Becky moved her car back to the gates, conveniently blocking the view should anyone be passing. Fred produced the extra cups, glasses and the brandy.

Mary and Becky climbed the three steps to the top of the naya. Mary put her arms around Fred's neck and lovingly kissed him again, grinding her hips against his cock. Fred groaned as he returned her kisses, humping his crotch against her body. Suddenly Mary released her arms and quickly pushed his shorts down his legs, revealing his three quarter stiff cock.

"There it is Becky," she giggled like a schoolgirl. "I told you that Fred has got a lovely big cock, especially for a man of his age. Now Fred darling, you sit in your armchair and watch the show. Fondling your cock is allowed, but definitely no wanking."

Mary was wearing a pink silk top with tiny thin straps, tightly passing over her firm round breasts but cut off just above her belly button. Below that she was wearing her cut off jean shorts, tightly gripping her bum and crack. Becky wore a more conventional outfit, blue t-shirt and white shorts cut to just about mid thigh.

Fred watched from his comfortable position in his chair as Mary reached behind her neck and released the straps on her top by pulling on the bow at the back. Her top fell to the floor and Fred gasped. She was wearing, just, a tiny bikini top of two lemon coloured triangles, which just about covered her nipples and which was fastened by strings around her back and neck. Mary looked Fred in the eye as she unzipped her shorts, allowing them to fall to the ground, revealing an equally tiny matching bikini bottom just covering her crack. Fred grasped his cock firmly as she pirouetted in a full turn to reveal her magnificent brown bum cheeks, the bikini tie completely hidden down her bum crack.

"Your turn Becky," laughed Mary as she watched Fred fondling his stiff hard member.

Becky seemed much more reticent than Mary, presumably as she hadn't seen Fred's prick before. However, she unfastened the button at the waist of her shorts and pulled the zip down. The shorts fell to reveal a black silk bikini bottom. She didn't twirl but it was fairly obvious that this also had no bum cover. Becky then took her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. Her breasts were larger than Mary's, straining her bikini top as they tried to burst out their restraint. By contrast, the bikini top was white silk. It was tightly tied, showing a pair of big erect nipples.

"There Fred, how's about that then," Mary laughed. "Will we do?"

"There's only one thing to say girls," replied Fred, releasing his cock to spring up erect from his crotch. "That's the most fantastic show I've seen in all my years. Look at the effect you've had on me."

Both girls laughed now, obviously delighted with the effect that they had had on Fred's cock. Fred stood and poured their coffees and handed them out. He then gave them a glass each and picked up the brandy bottle. He approached Becky first. She seemed a little more comfortable now.

"Coffee Becky?" He offered, also thrusting his cock closer to her lips as she sat in front of him. "Don't be shy, take what you want."

Becky glanced at Mary as she accepted the brandy.

"Go on darling, do what you want," said Mary. "I told you how to behave on the way over here."

Becky looked up at Fred and raised her glass to her lips. "Cheers Fred," she said and drank, at the same time reaching out with her free hand and grasping his cock. Fred nearly shot his load as he looked down at her fantastic tits and her pale long fingers fondling his tool.

Becky smiled and drank again as she released his cock. Fred gave her another measure of brandy and turned to Mary. He filled her glass and she drank as she took him in hand, stroking her slender brown fingers up and down his tool. Fred groaned audibly.

Mary set down her glass and put both hands around Fred's cock. He thrust forward and she moved to meet him, opening her mouth on contact and swallowing his knob end. He groaned and pushed. Mary took more of him inside her. Fred reached behind her and untied her bikini top and it fell into her lap; her big brown breasts were revealed in all their glory and he grabbed them and pulled hard on her nipples.

In the other chair Becky groaned and groped at her pussy, squeezing herself hard through her bikini pants.

Mary released Fred's cock from her mouth and looked up at him.

"We agreed on the way over here that as I've got to leave early I should have you first, Fred my darling. Let us all finish our coffee and we will reveal all to you."

Mary pulled a string at her hips and pulled the string out of her bum crack. She hung her bikini pants over his erect penis as he sat back into his armchair. He grabbed them and put the scrap of silk to his nostrils, smelling her individual aroma again. Both of them looked over at Becky.

The brandy had given Becky more courage. She stood up and quickly released her bikini top, releasing her magnificent tits to the open air, her erect nipples growing instantly. She almost shyly pushed down on her pants and they fell to the ground, showing a crop of curly blonde pubic hair with a pink slit showing through clearly. She quickly bent down, picked up her pants and threw them across to Fred. He caught them and sniffed luxuriously again, similar but different to Mary's.

Fred decided to take some sort of control.

"Mary darling, give everyone another shot of brandy. I want to give you a quick lick when you serve me and I want to see Becky do the same to you when you pour hers."

The girls looked at one another slowly then Mary picked up the brandy bottle. She moved to Fred who kept his glass close to his chest. She stood astride as she poured and as soon as she had finished he leant down and stroked his tongue deeply up her crack to her clit. Mary shuddered and moved over to Becky.

This was the test. Would Becky lick Mary's cunt? Mary took charge as she poured Becky's brandy and with her free hand pulled her head to her cunt. Becky dropped a gentle kiss on to Mary's naked crack. Mary pulled firmly on Becky's head and Becky finally put out her tongue and kissed Mary's cunt. Mary whimpered and held on to Becky. Becky decided that she liked the taste and began to really lick Mary out.

"Ohhhh my God," shouted Mary as she gyrated her hips against Becky's mouth. "Ooooo! Ooooo! Ooooo! That's fucking fantastic. Ohhh Christ I need a cock. Becky darling, let me get to Fred."

Mary staggered to Fred. He took the brandy bottle from her and once again sat her on the naya table, just like the first time they had screwed. She was still shaking as he first spread then lifted her thighs and pulled on her buttocks to slide her forward on to his rigid cock. She looked down and watched as his long thick prong disappeared into her red-hot pussy. When he was fully embedded he pulled back until Mary could see all his cock except the knob end.

"Oh Fred, I love you!" she whispered. "I love it, your cock I mean. It seems to give me such strong feelings. I want to cum all over it. I want to watch it fucking in and out of my cunt. Fuck me now Fred my darling, fuck me hard!"

They set to as Fred rammed his cock home all the way up Mary's cunt. He kept up the long strokes and Mary kept a tight hold on his cock with her cunt muscles. They both continued to watch the action as Fred's engine pumped in and out of her boiling hot pussy. Mary was making juice, lots of it, so reducing the friction on Fred's tool so that he knew he could go for a while yet.

Not so Mary, she was ready before she knew it.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh," she wailed. "I'm coming, fucking hell I'm cominnnng, right fucking now."

Mary made more juice as Fred lifted her legs higher into the air and pumped his cock into her, longer and harder. Mary's juice leaked from her cunt and around to her arsehole, anointing Fred's cock and dribbling down his legs.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," howled Mary as her climax continued. "I love it, I want it, and I don't want it to end. Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh, arghhhhhhh!"

Slowly Mary regained control of her emotions and opened her eyes. She clasped Fred's sweating body to her own, crushing her breasts to his chest and thrusting her cunt up his rock hard rock. They kissed wetly, tongues caressing each other mouths. Fred gripped her nipples and pulled. Their lips separated.

"You haven't cum yet, have you, you bastard? You're still rock hard up my cunny. What do you think of it so far Becky? Isn't he fantastic?"

Both Fred and Mary suddenly realized that there was another noise on the naya. They looked around to see Becky with her eyes tightly shut, thrusting at two of her fingers deep into her cunt. It also looked as if she had a third up her arse but it was not easy to tell.

Mary smiled at Fred and squeezed his cock with her cunt.

"Well Fred, am I going to get my dose of spunk or are you saving it all for Becky?"

Fred thrust a few times into the red-hot passageway and felt powerful. He pulled out of Mary and lifted her legs even higher. As her bum rolled backwards her arsehole came into view. He nestled his knob end up to her puckered aperture. Mary gasped.

"Here? Up my arse out here? Oh my God that's dirty but I'm up for it. Go on; push your cock in my hole. I'm sure I'm wet enough already."

She was right. Fred pushed and his knob end plopped into her hole, closely followed by his whole rigid length as it smoothly slid into her, right up to the hilt. He paused and then started to slowly fuck her up the arse. Mary gasped and sobbed with pleasure and a little pain.

"Oh my God Fred. Your cock seems bigger and harder than the last time you fucked my arse. I'm going to cum again soon. Are you going to fill my arse with spunk? I do so want to feel your hot juicy spunk up my arsehole."

Fred could only grunt as he pumped in and out of Mary's bum. Truth to tell, she felt much tighter in this position and he knew he was going to shoot his load very very soon.

"Mary darling, your tight ass is milking my cock. I'm going to come up your arse in a few seconds. In fact I'm coming now, nowww, nowwww! Take that, and that and that!"

Mary screamed too as she climaxed again, this time ejecting a hot stream of cum from her pussy all over both of their bellies. They slowed their thrusting and eventually stopped. Fred's cock slipped from her arsehole and they kissed, rubbing their wet bellies together sensuously.

Fred picked Mary up and set her down on her feet. They kissed again and she groped at his soft prick. It was still long and thick however and he felt very proud of himself.

Mary, leading Fred by his cock, took him to stand in front of Becky. She had cum all over her fingers and she looked up at them both with a shy smile. Mary took her hand and presented the sticky fingers to Fred who sucked on them before Mary finished the job.

"Did you see that Becky? Fred's made me come twice, once up my cunny and once up the arse. I don't know which I liked best; they both make me come and that's great. Did you cum too?"

"Ohhhh yes," replied Becky dreamily. "I came twice too 'cos I frigged my bumhole as well as my fanny." She looked at Fred's wilting cock. "I hope that you can get that up for me later Fred. I would like to get fucked too, if that's possible."

"He'll manage it, don't you worry," laughed Mary. "Come on, let's have a swim and then some lunch. Then I'll help you get Fred's cock hard again before I have to go to the airport to pick up Jessica."

Mary led the dash across the open ground to the pool.

Fred waited as he watched the girls dive into his pool. Mary's bronzed body cut through the water like a knife. Becky moved more slowly, probably her big tits slowed her down, thought Fred. He strolled over to the changing/wash room and extracted three large towels. He hung them over the balustrade and turned and dived into the pool, surfacing between the two women. He stroked his hands over their bums before groping between their legs.

"Ohh, that's nice," said Becky.

"Ohhhh, that's fucking wonderful," squealed Mary.

They both went very quiet as Fred fingered them both. He slid two fingers into their cunts and one into each of their arses. Mary grabbed his thick soft cock and Becky joined in. Once again Mary submerged and sucked on his tool. After she surfaced spluttering Becky had a go and managed to get all of him in her mouth. She surfaced too.

"Mary, Fred's cock is growing again. I felt it in my mouth."

"I told you he'd get it up for you didn't I?" said Mary as she swam off.

They played in the water for a while then decided it was lunchtime, as Mary would soon have to leave. Fred imagined her meeting Jessica and his heart gave a little flutter, or was it his cock?

Mary climbed out of the pool first and picked up a towel. She moved towards the pool shower.

"I forgot to tell you Becky! This is something else that turns Fred on! See!"

Mary put her hand on the shower tap, turning slightly towards them. After a couple of seconds her bright yellow pee stream jetted out of her hole and splashed into the pan.

Becky was half way up the pool steps and she stopped to watch. Then she walked towards Mary.

"Come on Becky, your turn now," shouted Mary. "Pee all over me if you like!"

"I...I don't know whether I can or not," she said. "I've never done that before."

Mary caressed Becky's cunt. "Doesn't your Jack like you pissing on him? Graham wouldn't even think about it, he's much too introverted. Fred likes it so come on, pee on me!"

After a longer pause, a thin lemon coloured trickle started from Becky's crack and ran down her legs. Mary parted her legs further and put her hand into the stream. Suddenly a hard yellow stream shot out of Becky's hole straight over Mary's belly and crack. Becky had a lot. She was still pissing when Fred reached the girls. He took his thick tool in one hand and started to piss all over the girls, putting his spare hand into Becky's stream as it dwindled. Mary turned on the shower tap and reached out and took Fred's cock from him, directing his piss all over Becky and herself.

They dried themselves in the sun, not even turning when a pedestrian went past the gate with his dog. Prince had warned them with his barking so they had turned their backs to the gates, showing only their bare arses.

Then they had an alfresco lunch on the naya. They put the food out on the table, after wiping off the remains of Mary's cum, and opened a bottle of Cava. They started on the frozen gateau, which provided a little diversion for Fred as he sucked and licked the creamy crumbs off their tits and bellies.

Mary drained her glass and moved over to Fred.

"I have to go darling, thanks for the fuck, the swim and the lunch. Jess and I will be here about eleven tomorrow morning. Is that still OK?"