Fred & Mary Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course it is. I'm not even sure that I will recognize her. It's almost eighteen months since I saw her."

"I'm the same darling and I see her every few weeks; she is changing so quickly now. I love her so much and it makes me so proud that she is growing into a beautiful and confident young lady. You hadn't better try to corrupt her you dirty old man you. Oh look Becky, he's growing again!"

So saying, Mary dropped to her knees in front of Fred and swallowed his stiffening cock. He groaned and thrust at her mouth, which she opened wide and sucked. After about twenty seconds she grasped his cock and withdrew.

"There you are Becky darling. He's all ready for you. I've got to run. See you tomorrow Fred!"

Mary swiftly walked across the forecourt, pulling on her shorts and fastening her top as she went. She stopped to fondle Prince's ears and then waved as she went out of sight. Fred looked around and saw her bikini on the floor by his chair. He picked it up and sniffed her crotch piece before dropping it on the table.

"I bet she doesn't even stop to put a bra and panties on before she goes off to the airport," he said, smiling at Becky.

"I agree, isn't she just a lovely breath of fresh air around here," answered Becky, stroking her hands over her belly in a very provocative way and stopping with both sets of fingers about one inch from her crack. Fred, of course, was still as hard as when Mary had taken her mouth from his prick.

They looked at one another. Fred grasped his member and Becky slid her fingers on to her crack, opening the lips to reveal the juicy wet pink slash below. Fred groaned.

"Play with your pussy for me, Becky sweetheart," he whispered as he began to stroke his foreskin up and down his tool. "I'm coming over there to you to watch and listen."

Becky smiled and allowed the fingers of her left hand to enter her wide pink pussy crack. Two fingers slowly slipped inside and her thumb began to excite her clitty. She lifted her bottom to meet her fingers and then put her right hand behind and underneath her bottom. Liquid began to ooze from her vagina.

Fred had moved to confront Becky, still slowly frigging his prick. Now he clambered on to her chair with his thighs spread over her knees. He stretched out one hand and began to play with her magnificent breasts.

Fred lifted Becky's right tit and dropped it. It dropped but didn't sag, soon pointing at him again. What wonderful breasts for a woman of her age, still firm and yet so soft. Her nipples were huge, erect and long, at least an inch. He pulled on the nipple and Becky moaned.

"Ohhh yesss Fred, I love that. My nipples have always been so sensitive. I can cum just by men playing with them. I used to get boys mad 'cos I'd have a climax when they played with my breasts and then I didn't want them to screw me. Ohhh, play with them some more, Fred my love. Make me come!"

Fred moved closer and took a large nipple into his mouth and sucked. Becky moaned and pushed her chest at him. He transferred his mouth to her left breast, taking the nipple and as much flesh as he could manage between his lips. He pulled hard on the other nipple with the finger and thumb of his left hand, twisting it around. Becky screamed and thrashed around beneath him, her climax catching her almost by surprise.

Fred released Becky's tits, looking down her body at her fingers still buried in her crotch, now sopping wet with her juices.

"Tell me Becky my sweet," he asked, "do you always frig your cunt and arsehole at the same time?"

"Yes I do Fred. When I first started to play with myself when I was about fourteen I could get myself off fine but as I got older it wasn't so effective. So I started doing my bum hole simultaneously and it works every time. This time it was you mauling my tits that did it. Thank you I loved that."

"My pleasure my darling, I love playing with tits and yours are stupendous. Can I do it some more?"

Becky was still fingering her vagina and arsehole. "Of course you can."

Fred lifted himself slightly and pushed his cock forward to make contact with Becky's breasts. He rubbed his stiff tool over her nipples and then up and down the steep slopes of both breasts. Each time he touched the nipples with the sensitive underside of his penis a shock ran through his whole body. Becky moved her left hand from her arse and took hold of his tool, stroking him across her body. The juice he was making wet her breasts and she spread it all over her flesh.

Becky pulled Fred to her and enveloped her whole breasts around his hard cock. Fred began to fuck the cleft between her breasts, pulling hard on her nipples to keep him tight against them. Becky moaned loudly again.

"Oh my God Fred, you've made me come again. That's twice in about five minutes. That's so good. Can I come here often and get you to make me cum like that again?"

"As often as you feel the need," answered Fred with a smile. "Don't forget that I'm an old man with very few sexual opportunities, although I must admit this week is seeing a revolution. I quite fancy feeling you up in public to see if I can get you off that way!"

"Ohh yes, you might at that," sighed Becky. "When you gazed at my breasts last Tuesday morning I felt a distinct tingle in my nipples. Did you see them grow? I went home and got myself off!"

Fred was still resting his cock between Becky's breasts, his hardness had abated a little but he was still long and fat. He felt relaxed and comfortable but also very sensitive to touching a woman's body so intimately.

Fred placed the palms of both hands on Becky's shoulders and pressed her back into the chair. She was still gently holding his tool, moving it slowly over her skin.

"What else does a prick do besides pump spunk?" he asked her.

She thought for a moment. "Pee?" she asked.

"Watch and feel," he said.

Becky looked down and gasped as Fred gently began to pee all over her chest and breasts. His piss spread all over her generous curves and trickled down over her belly and into her pussy. Fred didn't have a lot so it was over in a few seconds. The action had excited him and his cock hardened in Becky's hand.

"See how you affect me," he smiled. "I'm going to have to fuck you now Becky my darling. "Are you still up for it?"

In reply, Becky bobbed her head, opened her mouth and almost swallowed Fred's cock whole. He moaned and thrust into her warm cavern. Becky wanked him hard and he fucked at her lips. He slowly realized that he would have to pull out or come in her mouth.

"Now Becky darling, now," he gasped. He pulled away and grabbed her thighs, lifting them high. He dropped to his knees and put Becky's legs over his shoulders as his knob end made contact with her cunt. He didn't stop, just kept on pushing and his hard thick cock forced its way into her to the hilt. Having achieved his primary objective without shooting his cum all over her, he stopped.

"It's all right, Fred darling," panted Becky, "you've given me my orgasms so just fuck me hard and shoot your spunk into me. I want to feel your hot sperms squirt into me. I will probably come as well when I feel yours."

Fred pulled back and rammed forward. He had an idea. As he began his pumping into Becky's hole he reached beneath her and forced two fingers down her bum crack until he reached her other hole. He pushed the fingers into her. She screamed and began to hump him fiercely and when he found her clitty with his other hand she was a foregone conclusion. Fred shot his load deep into Becky's cunt and she howled into another climax.

"Oh yes, oh fuck, oh yes. Ohhhh fucking yes! I'm cominnnng, cominnnng, cominnnng! Give it to me, shoot your spunk; fill me up! Ohhhh that's soooo goooood, soooo fuuuckinnng goooood!"

Fred rocked back and popped out of Becky, his cock dripping juices on the floor. He looked at the hole that he had just fucked, all wet and sticky. He reached out and gently closed it as if to protect it.

Becky opened her eyes and put her hand over his.

"That was wonderful Fred. I've never been loved like that before. Everything you did was wonderful. Can I come here again and can I ask you a favour for next time?"

"Yes, you can come again," said Fred, "and yes, you can ask a favour of me. Anything!"

"Next time, I want you to fuck me up the arse. My arsehole is always so sensitive when I play with it and you've just made me cum with your fingers in it. So I want the real thing next time! You can have my pussy as well, of course. How do you feel about that?"

Fred laughed. "Consider your favour granted. You and Mary had better get together to fix visiting times. You can come together if you like but you will be stretching my performance capabilities if you do it too often. Also bear in mind that it is a possibility that there will be a naked Jessica, and a friend after next week, sunbathing out there by the pool."

"Yes I know, but such young female flesh will keep you harder, more often, " laughed Becky. "On the other hand, you lucky bastard, if what Mary envisages is true then you might have to be giving young girls instruction on the male anatomy and the facts of life."

"You're joking," gasped Fred. "I'm sure Mary has no expectation of her daughter fancying a man forty years her senior. I'm sure it's going to be just sunbathing with maybe a spot of applying sun blocker."

"Huh, maybe," said Becky as she stood up and started to put on her t-shirt and shorts, ignoring her bikini. "Your idyllic little spot here will test that to the limit. I know it attracts me a lot. Oh my, Fred darling, just look at the mess we've made of your chair cover. Let me take it and wash it. I'll bring it back later, I promise."

"OK," laughed Fred, "but if by 'later' you mean later today you'll have to give me a few hours to recuperate."

Becky laughed too. "I'd better bring it back before Mary and Jessica show up tomorrow anyway so I think it will be tonight. Don't get dressed for me, I'm like Mary, I love you naked. Keep our bikinis for us although I don't know when we'll need them again."

Becky picked up the cover from the armchair, kissed Fred fleetingly on the mouth and went to her car. Fred followed and waved to her as she drove out of the gate.

He shut the gate but didn't lock it, thinking that Becky might indeed return later. He fondled Prince's ears as they returned to the house, never once considering that he had gone to the gate and back stark naked.