All Comments on 'Freddie the Widower ? Oh Man!'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I enjoy your writing and always look forward to anything new. I liked how the story flowed in a realistic manner for me, with just enough fantasy thrown in. I admit that I suspected the wealthy mother would end up with Freddie before it was all done. I enjoyed the touches of Freddie knowing French and German and being able to physically protect himself and his woman. I enjoyed your sex scenes but would have preferred more details about how the sex partners were feeling in their coupling. However, that's just my preferences - still a very satisfying story ... in several ways.

PositiveThinkerPositiveThinkerover 15 years ago
Excellent story

For someone who hasn't written their first story, yet, I'm learning from reading the stories of others. This was an excellent story and you are a very talented writer. Thank you.

Happy New Year

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Humorous!

I laughed at the "repartee" between the characters. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Excellent humor. BOB

oddonexoddonexover 15 years ago
Envious Man

Being a 63 yr old man, I can relate to Freddie. Wonderful story. Hope that some day I can be as lucky. Well written and thoroughly plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another good

sory from Egmont,as well as being well written, it is also very humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
done it yet again

what a really good read and the comedy between the characters excellent keep up the good work oh and by the way really liked it ......James..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
proof read, please

Loved the plot, the story, the dialogues,BUT the spelling and other basic errors were terrible. Go back and go back again, checking for tense and spelling. Those things make the story flow without sudden stops by the reader coming upon a word out of context.

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 15 years agoAuthor
Reply to Proof Read please

Either learn to read whatever or go off and lecture to another author. Do try to have a happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

The "proofread jerk" still thinks it's his God given duty to castigate you for perceived errors that irritate him. Tell him to lump it! Your stories are great and I look forward to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome bit!

Very cheeky and a fun read! Good sex with belly laughter is a very good thing. That coming from a 64 year old. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One Snappy Pappy Keepin' Bitches Happy

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Very enjoyable. Extremely effective banter. The naughty language and innuendo of the women is somehow hard to believe but somehow this protagonist and his way makes it work.

Approaching his age, this guy gives me hope. But my Sesame Street Spanish just won't do :))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous