All Comments on 'Freddy Gets Two Cocks'

by freddy2001

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*DOUBLE FUCKED

Freddy is a pure cock hound just like me. It doesn't matter how many cocks you take and where you take them it's never enough. I've taken two up my ass and another in my mouth at the same time and if I had a place to put them I'd have done even more. I love taking the meat when it feels like I'm being raped. I've been gang raped a number of times and always look forward to it. To beg them not to rape you while at the same time wanting it so badly that you don't know what to do. I believe that you can't be a true whore slut without being forced into sex. I love it and look forward to more all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Taking it

hot story that got me hard in a hurry. I'm a crossdresser and love reading stories like this one and then having the same things done to me. My cock life began when my father caught me crossdessed and proceeded to fuck my ass pussy for the first time. After that I became his cock whore getting fucked and giving him head 4 or 5 times a day. Before long he was giving me to his friends, which I totally enjoyed.. Unfortunately he's no longer with us but that hasn't slowed down my desires to take all the cocks I can get. I'm proud of being a man's bitch to do with as they wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a but buster

Great story I only wish it had been me!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Two For

I found my self laying there in my garter belt stockings heels and my size 36d breast in full view.I now know the feeling of two hard cocks deep in my ass and two more trying to fit in my mouth.I got filled with monster loads of cum both in my ass and mouth throat and filling my belly.I Now love taking four cocks and their loads at once

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous