Free Country - Infiltrating Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Speaking of arse fucking, David had managed to find a woman with even darker skin than Aimee, and was lubing her arse (god knows where he got the lube from!).

And all this with no noise. I could see Rachael was moaning loudly. Other people's mouths moved or skin slapped hard against other skin. But all I could hear was the cute-but-gormless male love interest saying 'but if we miss the train, we won't return the painting to the museum in time!"

(As a side point, the love interest in question was getting a blowjob from the female best friend of the main character at that exact moment.)

I looked over at Marina. She seemed as confused as me for a minute, before shrugging and smiling at me. She opened her legs and gave me a wink.

-----------------

By the time the end credits had finished, I had either fucked or eaten every single pussy in the room except for Rachael and the young lady from the couple. Both of them had had the other men basically queueing up to get to their pussies or assholes. Though I was wearing the white, I'd mainly stuck to the women. Marina had had a lot of attention from the room. I'd lost track of how many times she had a guy huffing and puffing on top of her, including David twice! Aimee had been almost as popular. At one point, after I'd cum inside a brunette woman with very long hair, I'd 69'd Aimee until I was hard again.

(I'd also seen the love story develop and grow on the big screens, watched a quite funny mixup scene involving mistaken identities in a train station and realised that it's very hard to pay attention to a film during an orgy, no matter how many screens it's showing on!)

We all left the cinema feeling extremely satisfied and tired. We all took turns to shower before bed. Marina, Aimee and I went to bed without any more sex, though as I drifted off to sleep I could hear David and Rachael's bed rocking in that tell-tell way.

I'd have to ask David tomorrow exactly where he gets his stamina from.

------------------

MARINA

The next three days, waiting for our reunion with the crow man, went in much the same ways as Saturday had. In the house we ate breakfast together. Bodgan and I usually went with David to his supermarket. Rachael and Aimee stayed at the house. We worked and at times, we fucked. Then we went home. We relaxed, and at times, we fucked.

These were some of the highlights.

MONDAY - I worked in the supermarket and Bogdan went on deliveries. I mainly filled the shelves. I got 'filled' only four times during the eight hours, far less than I had expected. And one of those times was in the arse. Though I didn't have a ribbon, none of the female customers showed any interest in me. But I did have a few minutes of quality lady-time with a checkout girl called Lauren. After eating lunch we 69'd for a few minutes until we had to go back to work. This was in the middle of the work canteen, on one of the tables. A week ago, having lesbian sex at all, let alone publicly while others sat around eating their sandwiches, would have been so alien to me. Now it was just normal, enjoyable life.

I was really enjoying this new world.

The evening finished with me and Aimee in the master bedroom with Rachael. The boys took over the spare room. This was my first time sleeping in the couple's bed. Though to be honest, there wasn't much sleeping. We got into the bed, turned out the lights and let our fingers and tongues go wild.

TUESDAY - We stayed in the house waiting for a visit from the immigration services. They wanted to see how Aimee, Bodgan and I were all doing. We were interviewed separately, then together. The questions were pretty normal, given the situation.

"Do you miss your home?"

"How do you feel about being naked in public?"

"What do you think about the country's economic policies?"

"How many cocks have you had inside your pussy/mouth/arsehole since arriving in the country?"

"Does the food agree with you? Have you had any health problems?"

Etc etc.

They were surprised about being involved with the supermarket deliveries, but in a positive way.

The interviewers both wore the black ribbon, and carried briefcases filled with notes about what we said and did. They were very serious, but in the end seemed satisfied.

In the meantime, Rachael and David went for a checkup at the hospital. Apparently baby was doing fine, but she was told she'd have to tone down the sex a bit, this close to the birth. The doctor gave her a list of permitted positions, and told her no more than twice a day. He even gave her a black band and a medical exemption note to use in public.

WEDNESDAY - This was the day of my biggest surprise.

Again at the supermarket, I went on deliveries with Jeff. The first two deliveries were nothing special. Old Mrs White again got Jeff to visit her. Then a man in his 40s with only one arm needed a delivery of larger items. Jeff helped me to bring the items into the house, then I bent over and let the guy use my pussy for a few minutes until he came.

The next delivery was the big surprise. There was a large amount of shopping to bring to this house. A woman opened the door to us. A woman I didn't think I would ever see again.

It was Nisha. From the refugee camp. Mother of Samesh and Pooja.

"Oh! Marina!" she exclaimed running to hug me when she saw me. "It is so wonderful to see your face again! " Pooja came out moments later and joined the hug.

I didn't want to ask about Praveen, but I didn't have to worry. The noise brought both Praveen and Samesh down from upstairs a minute or two later. I couldn't help but notice that both mens' cocks were at that rapidly shrinking, 'still dripping a bit of cum' stage that only happened just after orgasm. I decided not to comment, and just hugged both of them, feeling their sticky cocks bumping my legs as we embraced. I also decided not to comment on the fact that Praveen was now wearing a white ribbon (not blue) and Nisha had removed her pink ribbon entirely.

I was so happy to know the whole family had agreed to join Europa.

Praveen explained (as we all worked to put away the shopping) that individual counselling had really helped him to let go of past trauma and to embrace the new possibilities. They were now closer as a family than ever before. They had even joined this new religion called 'The goddess and The guru'. Apparently it came from ancient texts archaeologists had found, combined with texts from a more modern (but still pre-virus) spiritual guru. It was apparently fast becoming the largest religion in many free-use countries.

I wished I could have stayed longer, but Jeff honked the delivery horn. Official signal for 'stop fucking and come back to the van'.

"Why don't you come back tomorrow and have lunch with us?" Suggested Pooja.

"How about tomorrow evening?"

"It's a date," said Nisha with a smile.

There were a few more deliveries after that, and a quiet evening at home just watching a reality TV show with the others in the house. Bogdan joined Rachael and David in their room again, so I cuddled up with Aimee.

And as Aimee's cuddling became kissing, then touching and fingering and licking, I imagined it was Pooja or Nisha's lips that were bringing me to orgasm after orgasm.

----------

BOGDAN

Thursday had finally arrived, and we needed a reason to go back to the shopping centre alone. Luckily, Marina's reunion with Pooja and her family was the perfect excuse. We needed to go and buy a gift for Marina to give them, as was tradition in our homeland. (It wasn't but they didn't know that.)

I was actually jealous of Marina's meeting with Pooja and Samesh. In all this world of available sex everywhere, I often thought back on that moment with them in their bedroom. My first time with a woman. The feeling when I entered her for the first time. The taste of her pussy and the way she cried when I came inside her, then licked my dick clean of my cum and her own juices. It was my first time, and even in this world of constant sex, it was the most unforgettable.

As we waited for the bus, Marina began gently playing with my cock, her hand softly touching and fondling it, getting it hard. When the bus arrived, she directed me to an empty seat. As soon as I was seated, she lowered herself down onto me, my hard cock filling her wet pussy.

Again, as we rode the bus, public fucking just like about half the people on the bus, I remembered my first meeting with Marina, a battle-hardened yet wide-eyed army soldier. I thought about my first time seeing her in her undergarments, and the first time I'd fucked her, in the privacy of the bedroom after we'd both talked to the psychologist. How she got on top and rode me, not unlike right now. And I wondered if she was feeling the same thing, thinking about that day as she rose up and down on my hard cock.

"Don't cum until our stop," she told me. "I don't want anyone else to start fucking me."

Sure enough, I managed to hold on until just before the shopping centre. Marina's own orgasm came loudly on the bus about two stops before. Though people did look our way, it was only in the way you look at someone who sneezes in public. I was really happy to know I'd made her orgasm. The bus ride before with the 4, 10, 40 woman had made me wonder if I was giving the women I fucked enough attention. Sure, they were my sex-toys in this new world, here for my pleasure. But I was also their toy, and here to make them happy too.

We arrived at the shopping centre over two hours early for our meeting. This was to avoid suspicion, and to do our real shopping. Our first stop was somewhere we should have visited last time - a bag shop. This was the only real fashion available in this country. Many men went for briefcases and women for handbags. Others chose messenger bags or even those bags that clip around your waist.

We searched for a while until we found a bag for Marina we liked - A messenger type bag with a flap to hide the items inside from the weather. Or from prying eyes. We expected to pick up the gun today, and we'd need to hide it somewhere until the right time. I too found a bag I liked, designed more for carrying laptop computers, but it would work if I needed to carry something more covertly.

Then we went looking for a gift for Nisha and her family. This caused a big debate between Marina and I. She thought something from the big sex toy shop, but I thought something more housey and less... orgy. In the end we compromised, with a small, table-decoration sculpture of a happy couple, that concealed a lube dispenser inside.

Next was the food court on the fourth floor. It was surprisingly busy, with lots of black-ribboned people with briefcases talking business as they ordered their food. There was almost no sexual contact that I could see, apart from one dark-skinned lady underneath the table, sucking at a man's cock. Her skin was that brown of Aimee's, and I wished I could have seen her face, but it was hidden by both the table and the man's legs. I don't know why I noticed her, but it almost felt like she was watching me. I put it down to paranoia over what we were about to do.

Finally it was time, and Marina and I moved our way to the third floor, pretending to browse as we did so.

---------

MARINA

We spotted the crow man easily. He was the only man looking vaguely uncomfortable as he walked around naked. He also had that pointed nose and dark rings around his eyes.

He walked up to us, and told Bogdan to "Take a hike". As my 'brother' walked away, he told me to "Lay on the floor over there near the emergency exit."

I did so, feeling the cold floor on my back.

The crow man came over, spreading my legs forcefully. His body climbed over mine, until he was on top of me, his face to mine. I could smell his bad breath as he hovered over me. A moment later, and his hard dick pushed itself into me. It felt painful as I wasn't at all wet, but he didn't seem to notice.

"He he" he said quietly as he began to gently thrust "I guess there are some advantages to being undercover in this disgusting country."

I gave an "Uh huh" to him, then a "oh, your cock is so big" lie that the old army generals used to love hearing.

"Remember, we're just two strangers fucking" he said quietly. "And if you do get back to the motherland, leave this bit out of the report if you know what's good for you."

"Where's the...special item?" I asked as his thrusts became quicker. It was clear he was almost at the edge of no return, even though he'd been inside me for less than a minute. I wasn't complaining.

He didn't answer for another twenty seconds, until his cock exploded inside my still-dry cunt. Only then (his dick still inside) did he tell me.

"Send your boy up to the fifth floor. Find "Valentina's clothed funhouse'' and when inside, tell her to give you Oleg's umbrella. You won't see me again, so don't botch this up."

The crow man finally climbed off me, walking away without a second glance, leaving his cum to drip slowly out of me onto the shopping centre floor.

For the first time since Volgoslavonia, I felt used.

-------

BOGDAN

I returned to Marina when I saw the crow man get off her and leave. I helped her to her feet, passing her a tissue from my new bag. I felt bad, as she clearly did not enjoy herself, but she was doing what we had to for the mission. And that's why we were doing all this. The mission. The mission came first...didn't it?

"OK" I told her, after she relayed the message. "I've got it. You go back to the apartment and then (if I'm not back) to Nisha and Praveen. If anyone asks, tell them the truth, that I went to investigate the fifth floor of the shopping centre."

The fifth floor was the area for legalised prostitution. In Volgoslavonia we had illegal prostitution with large fines for the ladies caught selling themselves. But I couldn't quite understand how a world with free sex could still have prostitutes. So I was honestly curious.

Saying goodbye to Marina, I took the elevator up. On the fifth floor were many smaller shops and booths. Each had a small name or sign outside it, and pictures of naked people. Sometimes they also had pictures of feet or whips and toys.

Finally, I found the one I was looking for, and the bored woman hanging outside the doorway. Unusually, she was fully clothed. There were a couple of other women like her too, hanging out their door with clothes on.

"Hey Honey," the woman said. She looked to be in her late thirties and bored by everything. "You want some clothed fun? I've got your size in here."

"Are you Valentina?"

"Sure am. Why don't you step inside?"

I walked into her small booth and she closed the door. She pressed a little button by the side, and a thirty minute timer began ticking down.

The booth had inside a small, single bed in the middle of the room and beside it lots of different clothes for both men and women.

"What you looking for honey? A bit of clothes on clothes? Or you prefer to stay naked? Either way it's the same price for the thirty minutes. Stains are expected, but if you rip any of my clothes it'll cost extra. If you're a good boy you can take my panties away after for free."

"Um...I was told to ask for Oleg's umbrella?" I said in a low voice.

"What's that honey?" she asked, clearly not really listening to me as she pottered around her little booth.

A bit louder, I repeated "I'm looking for Oleg's umbrella."

Her face changed in that instant, from a half-hearted smile to cold determinism.

"KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN" she whispered aggressively. Then she reached over to another button by the side, and put some music on around the booth.

After a final check to make sure we were alone and unwatched, she reached into a large pile of women's clothing at the back of the booth, pulling out a large gun.

It was a compact rifle, designed for hunting or something. Sitting on the small bed, I inspected it without speaking, checking everything seemed in good working order. It was. It would do the job. It would kill the president, or whichever political figure got into its sights. Or anyone else for that matter. It had ten bullets, which I also checked for quality. Satisfied, I dismantled the gun carefully, placing each piece into my bag, happy I'd bought a large messenger bag.

"Remember, you didn't get it from me. And you're never to come back here again. In fact, I'll be going on a long vacation, starting tomorrow. All pre-booked. Nothing suspicious or odd about it. "

I got up to leave, but she pulled me back down to the single bed. "Where do you think you're going?? They'll be asking questions if you leave too quickly. Plus you're still paying me for this time. Especially as I won't be getting more clients for a while after today."

She waved a small machine at my hand and I felt the vibration to say that money had been withdrawn.

We waited for about a minute in awkward silence before I broke it. "Can you tell me why you are helping me? You're not from Volgoslavonia."

"Do you think everyone is happy with this 'free-use' world? Sure sex is great, but we didn't have to rebuild the world just for it. Do you know how many people lost their jobs from this 'free-use' thing?"

"What do you mean?" I said, honestly curious.

"All the people who needed psychiatrists? Turns out having lots of sex helps most psycological conditions. Depression - sex. Body image issues? Lots of people wanting you for sex makes you more confident in your body. And few people self-harm if they can't hide the scars. Ninety percent of psychiatrists went out of business within the first five years of 'free use'."

"Well, that's not all bad?" I said.

"How about fashion. Do you know how many people used to be employed in the fashion industry? Making clothes, selling clothes, advertising clothes. Now clothes are SOMETIMES worn MAYBE once a week. By SOME people. So clothes last for years! That's how I got here. My grandfather was CEO of a huge clothing company. Now I'm pimping myself out with what's left of the old stock. It's humiliating. They took everything that should have been mine. Just so you can get your dick sucked whenever you want."

She balled up a fist in anger, then slowly released it.

"I tell you, if you do what you're aiming to do, it will cause big shockwaves. It might even get them to rethink this whole 'naked and free sex everywhere' thing, though I won't hold my breath."

She glanced at the timer. Fifteen minutes had passed.

She got up, taking her clothes off in front of me, then moved a hand to start rubbing at my cock. And all this as if it was normal in this strange situation.Declare your desire to overthrow the government, take off your clothes, fondle a stranger.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

Instead of answering, she knelt down, putting her head down to between my legs and began sucking at my cock.

"What are you doing??" I repeated.

She moved her head away and explained in an almost patronising tone. "If you don't leave looking satisfied, and I don't come out in different clothes, It'll look suspicious to the other girls. SO hurry up and cum. Close your eyes and think of Volgoslavonia if you have to."

I let my mind drift as she resumed sucking on my hard cock. I thought about whose lips I wanted around my cock. Not this wretched woman, that was for sure. Marina? Aimee? I remembered last night where both Rachael and David had taken turns to suck my cock before David and I took turns in Rachael's willing arsehole.

Then I thought back to the bus ride last Sunday. The red haired woman who'd given Marina a bus ride licking. She'd been wearing the blue (girls only) but she didn't have to in my imagination. I remembered her face and body, and imagined her giving me this blowjob. Two minutes later, and I tapped the woman to warn her I was close. She pulled me out of her mouth, and wrapped her hand around my cock, furiously wanking me until my cum landed on the pair of panties she was holding near the tip. The woman then dressed herself again in new clothes, her impatient tone making it clear she wanted me to leave now. She did insist I take the soiled panties with me. Proof - she said - of what we had been doing together.