Free Spirits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lionel was pleased that she hadn't run for the hills when their casual meeting had become suddenly and unexpectedly sexual in nature. Of course he had masturbated and when he did he had imagined making love to a woman who was nearly as beautiful and sexy as Elise. But never in his wildest imagination had he conjured up such a person as he was now holding in his arms.

Their wordless communion was broken by the stall keeper coming down to their corner to collect their empty glasses. He noticed their close embrace.

"God, you two, why don' you jist getta room?" he muttered at them.

They broke their embrace suddenly, embarrassed at being caught out, then relaxed again. It wasn't any of his business, they each decided. They thanked him and left, giggling as they walked out of the stall hand in hand as though they'd known each other for years.

They walked back along the beach hand in hand to begin with, then with an arm around each other's waist until they returned to their start point. They realized they were hungry.

"Do you want to eat in a café, at your place or in my suite?" said Elise, asking the difficult question and forestalling Lionel's less that direct possibilities for enticing his new-found friend back to his fairly shabby apartment.

"Your suite sounds best out of those options," he replied.

"My suite it is, but I warn you, no nonsense from you or you're out in a flash, Ok?"

"Ok," agreed Lionel, wondering whether holding her and feeling her pussy so close to his penis again would be classed as nonsense.

As they stepped from the private elevator into her penthouse suite Lionel caught his breath in wonder.

"You're staying here?" he asked unnecessarily.

"Yes, of course, why?"

"The views are amazing, you have your own pool and so much space."

Elise looked around as though seeing it for the first time. She appreciated that someone who did not have almost limitless finances could think this was extravagant, but to her it was perfectly normal.

"Yes, it is nice, but then when on holiday, why slum it?"

She took Lionel on a tour of the suite then asked if he'd like a swim before lunch.

"Yes, that pool looks very inviting, but I don't have my swim shorts with me. I guess I can swim in these," he replied, indicating the shorts he was wearing.

"Why get them wet? I always swim naked; you can too if you like. It's only skin and we can each have our own end of the pool -- it's not like it'll be crowded. Despite my parents' sexual puritanism, they were totally fine about me being naked in the home, so as a child and young adult I often ran around inside naked."

Lionel could scarcely believe his ears. Here was this beautiful woman whom he'd only known for a few hours inviting him to swim naked with her in the private pool in her suite. What should he reply?

"Ok, that's great, if you're sure it's Ok with you."

"Of course it's Ok with me, I wouldn't have suggested it if it wasn't. As I said, it's only skin, we all have it and it's perfectly Ok for others to see it as far as I'm concerned."

As she'd been talking they'd walked towards the pool where she now stripped off her top and skirt, showing that she was indeed completely naked underneath. She then approached Lionel and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Come on, slowpoke, what's the problem? Ain't you seen a naked woman before mister?"

"N-n-no, as a matter of fact I haven't," he replied hesitantly, "Have you seen a naked man?"

Elise stopped, caught by her own bravado, then she turned towards Lionel, giving him a full frontal to examine.

"Ok, you got me. No, I've never seen a naked man before. That's why I wanted you to come here and why I suggested we swim naked. Can I see you now please? Perhaps you'd let me strip you? No, that's too much to ask at this early stage."

Lionel was silent for a long moment. "Yes, you can strip me if you wish," he said quietly.

Elise approached him slowly while he examined her with his eyes, taking in her beautiful figure and flawless skin, her perfect breasts and rounded mound with its fine blonde hair. She eventually reached him and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, then removed it from his shoulders and arms before running her hands over his lightly haired chest and belly.

"You're so beautiful," she said soothingly.

Lionel had a problem; a big, hard problem. His penis was once again responding, as any man's penis would in this situation, and Elise was about to remove his shorts. Oh well, it was great while it lasted, he thought as he imagined her disgust as it popped out into her face.

It is said we imagine far greater traumas than we ever live and that was so in this case. Elise carefully lowered his shorts and, as predicted, his semi-hard penis sprang free. Elise ignored it and continued sliding his shorts down his legs, where he stepped out of them. Then she looked into his eyes.

"Is he keen to see me? May I touch him please?"

"Yes, he seems very keen to see you and you may certainly touch him."

She did, taking his penis in both hands, pulling back and forth a few times, then cupping his balls in her hand while kissing the head of his penis. She then stood and pressed her body against him, feeling for the first time a man's penis against her pussy lips as it slipped between her legs, then she kissed him on the lips, a long, gentle, sexy open-mouthed kiss like she'd only read about before.

Lionel responded, feeling her soft pussy lips on his hardening shaft and the slight tickle of her pubic hairs. Then he felt her pointy nipples pressing into his chest as she gave, and he responded to, her very sexy kiss.

The mood changed and she turned quickly and dived into the pool, then swam to the far end.

"Come on, slowpoke, the water's warm so hop in. That's your end."

Lionel dived in and stayed at his end of the pool. Elise lay back against the wall and watched him, seeing his penis bobbing around under the water just as her breasts were as they floated with the wavelets.

"I want to see you swim a width of the pool backstroke," she called.

Lionel immediately knew why she wanted this, so daringly, for him, he accepted the challenge and swam slowly across the pool, keeping his hips as high as possible to improve her view.

"Now it's your turn," he said once he reached the side again.

Elise also swam backstroke across the pool, her breasts poking out of the water the whole way.

"So how far do you want our ends to extend?" asked Lionel after she was resting against the side once more.

"To the middle, of course."

"Then let's meet in the middle," suggested Lionel as he made his way to where he thought the middle should be.

Elise seemed to like this idea and she too moved to the middle and they met each other with open arms. They embraced again, pressing their wet naked bodies together, Lionel's rigid member fitting easily between her legs. They renewed their kiss and held each other tightly for many minutes, revelling in what both believed was their new-found love for each other.

Eventually Lionel broke the kiss.

"How about lunch? I feel famished. What say you climb out first seeing you were first in."

"You just want to look up my pussy, but that's fine," replied Elise as she climbed up the steps slowly beside him while he examined her pussy, noticing how her lips rubbed together as she took each step. He then climbed out also, his penis still bobbing in front of him. They dried each other but when he reached for his shorts she stopped him.

"No, we'll remain naked for lunch. Ok with you?"

"Yes, fine," replied Lionel with more certainty than he felt.

Over a delicious lunch they opened up about their lives to date, realizing that they had both had privileged, but over-protected upbringings, expressing gratitude for all their parents had given them but acknowledging that some of the attitudes they had learned were less than helpful in adult life.

"You know, I read on a tee short the other day the saying 'We form our habits and then our habits form us'. I guess that's very true for both of us," said Lionel. "We've both inherited or been taught values and attitudes that have formed us, but now, as adults, we have the ability to change these if we wish, if we can. But first we have to recognize that they're there."

"Very true, it's possibly the recognition that is hardest because it's like a fish in water; it's not aware of the water until it's flapping on the bank," replied Elise. "Let's try to become aware of our habits before they sentence us to a lifetime of misery."

"I think we're well on the way to doing that," commented Lionel.

They remained naked for the afternoon, sitting across from each other, Elise taking full advantage of the view to examine Lionel's changing penis sizes and shapes, eventually realizing these were in response to her changes in position. His penis would harden rapidly each time she uncrossed and recrossed her legs, giving Lionel a view of her pussy as she did so. At one stage she was making a point about some aspect of their discussion and leant forward with her legs apart, being rewarded by the sight of his penis reaching full hardness as he lost the thread of the discussion. It was true, she thought, that the small head controlled the man.

As the sun approached the horizon and the air began to chill, their thoughts turned to the evening.

"I could invite you to stay the night," said Elise, broaching the subject that was on both their minds, "But then you'd probably want to sleep with me and who knows what might happen. So I'm just going to thank you for a wonderful day and send you back to your apartment."

Lionel hid his disappointment and, after some more small talk and a promise to meet again on the beach tomorrow, he dressed and departed, sharing a farewell embrace and kiss with the still naked Elise.

Neither of them slept well that night, both tossing and turning, aware of the opportunity they had lost but also aware of the future lifetime of opportunities they had ahead of them, if they chose. The following day they met on the beach again and immediately embraced, then shared their remorse at the lost opportunity the previous evening.

"It was only after you'd left that I realized how much I had come to love you," said Elise as she pressed her near naked body against Lionel.

"Yes, all I did was toss and turn and wish you were in bed with me. Not necessarily for sex, but just for company."

"What say you leave your apartment and move in with me," suggested Elise.

"You're serious about that?" asked a surprised but exuberant Lionel, "You'd really let me move in?"

"Yes, darling, I would and I want you to. You don't have to share my bed if you don't want; there is a second bedroom."

"I want. Let's move my stuff today. Sound Ok?"

It did and they spent the day moving Lionel's belongings from his apartment, which Elise wondered how he could live in, to Elise's luxurious penthouse. By the end of the day it was finished and they sat on the patio beside the pool, naked and still wet from their swim, and shared a bottle of wine as the sun touched the horizon.

"It's hard to believe we've only known each other for just over a day," said Lionel, sipping from his glass as he watched Elise's breasts rise and fall with her breathing.

"Yes, I guess really we haven't known each other at all, in the biblical sense," she smirked, "But I hope we'll rectify that omission tonight."

At this thought Lionel grew quiet, doubts and concerns rising as he wondered if he could actually complete the act. What if he couldn't get it up? No problem there, he thought looking at his almost completely hard cock; what if he came too soon? He'd heard that premature ejaculation was a major problem especially among those who had little experience. What if she clammed up, froze him out, if he couldn't penetrate her? He'd heard that this also was a problem in a small number of instances.

"You're very quiet all of a sudden," commented Elise, "What's on your mind?"

"Your comment about knowing each other in a biblical sense got me thinking. What if we can't, you know, do it?"

"Have sex? Of course we can have sex. Why wouldn't we?"

"Well, I've heard there are sometimes problems that prevent it and neither of us has any experience and well, it just might not work."

Elise had noticed that his penis was now quite limp, as if talking of the problems had made them reality.

"Would you like a dry run just to see how things are?" she offered.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well, we could touch each other and see where that leads, for a start, then just maybe let nature take its course. Let whatever happens, happen."

"What about, you know, babies?"

"Oh, you mean contraception? Well, obviously as I'm not sexually active I'm not on the pill or anything, but I'm also not in a fertile time of my cycle and I certainly don't want you to wear a condom or pull out or anything, so I guess this first time we'll just chance it. Ok with you?"

Omigod, thought Lionel, she's willing to risk having a baby just so we can do it tonight without protection. He remembered the lectures his parents had given him about women who trapped men by having their baby then expected them to marry them or support their child for years to come. Surely Elise wasn't like that? Yet he'd only known her for a very short time, but in that time they'd covered a lot of ground and he felt they knew each other very well. Then there was the pressure in his penis telling him to go for it, to allow it to do its job, a job which so far it had not been permitted to do. His small head won the battle.

"Guess so," he replied, "But it would probably be a good idea to go on the pill as soon as you can. Would you do that for us?"

"Of course I will, darling, tomorrow in fact."

"Then why don't we wait till tomorrow night before we do it?"

"Honey, that's fine if you wish, I'm quite happy to wait till then. Can we just see what happens, please? We don't need to plan everything to the nth degree, some things just happen. Can our loving be one of them, please?"

Lionel capitulated. "Ok, sorry, I guess I'm a bit of a control freak sometimes. I just didn't want to be trapped into a marriage or child support or that stuff, all things my parents told me about."

Elise placed her wineglass on a table, stood and came over to him. She gently removed his glass from his hand, placed it beside hers, then straddled his thighs and sat on his lap, her arms around his neck. She bent her head down and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"My poor, sweet, scared darling," she began, "Is that what you're worried about? Sweetheart, I will never have need of your financial support for anything. I am an heiress. My grandmother left me a fortune, which is how I can afford suites like this. No matter what happens in our future, I will never try to bind you financially. I know some women become pregnant just to hold onto their man, but if that is what they do then they're better off without their guys. If I did become pregnant with our child I would never use that as a reason for us to stay together. Instead, I find myself hoping that we'll stay together because we want to, not because we have to. For the same reason, marriage is off the table; I will not be bound by some archaic vows that lose all relevance over time. If we become a couple, and at present I hope we do, then we will stay together because every day we will look in each other's eyes and know that is the person with whom we wish to share life. Do you understand me?"

Lionel was stunned. What Elise said made absolute sense to him and in fact expressed exactly the sentiments that he had felt for many years, sentiments which had probably prevented him from being more forward with women.

"Yes, I understand you completely. That explains the suite and your horror at the conditions under which I was living. It also expressed most eloquently my own ideas about relationships, ideas which until now I had never heard verbalized and which have probably kept me in my state of virginity. In fact . . ."

"I'm pleased to hear that," she interrupted, "Now, shut up and kiss me, darling."

They kissed, a long, amorous, open-mouthed French kiss, their tongues playing together, their hands wandering as they pressed together, both becoming aroused by the unspoken promises for the night ahead. After many minutes they broke the kiss, both panting as they felt their hearts pounding from emotion and desire.

"Now, let's dress and have a wonderful dinner in a top class restaurant, just to add to the sexual tension that is here," suggested Elise.

Lionel had been ready to carry her to bed and ravage her right now, but he agreed to her idea, so they dressed, each in their most glamorous, sexy clothing, phoned a booking to the top restaurant in town, then took the elevator to street level. The restaurant Elise had chosen had a menu to die for at eye-watering prices. Elise nonchalantly dismissed Lionel's concerns about the cost and they ate and drank their way through a small fortune of food and wine. Between courses they danced on the small dance floor to a string quartet which played music designed solely, it seemed, to enable lovers to hold each other tightly and move sensuously against each other as they twirled around the floor. Lionel had never danced like this before but Elise was an excellent teacher as well as a superb dancer and, as she pointed out, it didn't matter whether the steps were perfect so long as his hard penis kept nudging her lower belly.

The evening ended far too soon, yet far too late it seemed also. Both were ready to consummate their friendship and take it to the next level by giving their virginities to each other. They walked unusually quickly back to the suite and as the door closed behind them began rapidly undressing each other in the lounge. Once naked, they embraced, both ready for the main event, but even so, delay was still possible.

"Let's have a swim in the moonlight," suggested Elise, leading Lionel towards the patio and pool by his erect penis, firmly gripped in her hand.

They dived in together and surfaced, then sought each other, their lips meeting as their bodies pressed longingly and lovingly together, his hard cock between her thighs once again. The swim was short; they climbed out, dried each other, then Lionel picked Elise up in his arms and carried her to her huge luxurious bed and carefully placed her on the covers. He lay beside her and they kissed gently, both aware of the significance of this occasion.

Unconsciously, as they kissed, their hands wandered over each other, caressing, arousing each other to even greater heights of passion. Elise cupped Lionel's balls, gently feeling them move, intrigued by their texture and mobility. Lionel caressed her breasts, gently teasing the nipples to rock hardness before brushing his hand across them, causing Elise to feel sexy tingles shooting towards her pussy.

"Darling," began Elise, "I know that some men, especially those with little experience in intercourse, cum too soon and I don't want that to happen. Could I please make you cum with my hand before you take my virginity, honey?"

Lionel was amazed. He'd always envisaged this moment as being a stick it in and cum in a few strokes time, yet here was this beautiful woman wanting to masturbate him before they both lost their virginities. What could he say?

"Yes, please do that sweetheart. And after you have, while I recover, could I do the same for you with my fingers please, darling?"

"You'd do that for me? Yes, of course you can, sweetheart."

Elise gently rolled him onto his back and began stimulating his penis by hand, spreading his copious precum over the head and shaft, jacking back and forth as she cupped his balls with her other hand, alternately squeezing and releasing them. Lionel lay back and enjoyed the sensations, the first time he hadn't had to do this himself. He felt himself approaching his release, grateful for averting the possibility of a premature ejaculation during their first coupling, then he was there.