Free Spirits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, darling, like that, oh, I'm going to cum, yes, yes, YES, I'M CUMMING!!"

Elise lowered her head and put her lips around the head of Lionel's penis as he spurted a huge load of cum into her mouth. She decided she liked the taste and swallowed it all, sucking his remaining juices as she continued to milk his penis of all she could. She then sat back with a big smile on her face, licked her lips and gazed at his shocked expression.

"You took it in your mouth? You swallowed it all? You didn't have to do that you know."

"I know, darling, but I wanted to taste you and you were delicious. Now, honey, I think I need some relief."

Lionel sat up and lowered the upper part of Elise's body, then on a whim placed a pillow under her ass cheeks, raising her pussy up for easier access. He gently spread her legs widely apart and then examined her in wonderment. He softly traced the edges of her lips, gaping now from arousal, and wiped his finger in her dewy juices, licking it and enjoying the new taste. He then spread her lips wider apart and looked inside.

"Is this your clitoris?" he asked touching her button with his finger.

"Yes, and it's very sensitive and it likes being gently rubbed."

Lionel took the hint and covered it with her juices then rubbed it slowly and gently. He watched as Elise closed her eyes and smiled, then began a slow humping motion with her hips. With his other hand he spread her liquid over her pussy lips and rubbed them slowly and softly, eliciting soft mewling sounds from Elise.

What next, wondered Lionel. He'd had a few girlfriends but they had remained friends, not lovers. He'd never got this far with a woman before and really had little idea of what to do now. He figured that if a penis fitted inside a vagina and felt good, then his finger in there should as well. He began gently easing his finger inside her only to have her hand stop him.

"No, darling, I've never had any fingers or things inside me so my hymen is intact. I want your penis to change that, not your finger. Ok, honey?"

Lionel, of course, agreed and resumed his prior manipulations, causing Elise to continue her soft mewling accompanied by her head rolling from side to side. Lionel assumed this was a good sign. After a few more minutes of this he also noticed that she was beginning to pant hard and her fists were clenched holding onto the bed cover. Then she began talking.

"Ooohhhh, yes, darling, like that, it's wonderful, oh I'm so aroused, a bit harder, honey, play with my nipples, sweetie, please."

Nipples, of course, thought Lionel, why was I ignoring them. The answer was obvious, so he continued using one hand on her clitoris and moved the other hand to caress, pull, squeeze and generally play with the nipple on the side away from him while he lowered his mouth to the nearside one and began licking and sucking it, careful to only use his teeth sparing so as not to hurt his darling.

Elise obviously enjoyed this added stimulation and her moaning and movements increased until after a few more minutes she cried out.

"Ooohhh, yes, darling, yes, I'm going to cum, yes darling, more, harder, yes I'm going to cum, I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!!"

As Lionel watched, she arched off the bed, her hands gripping the covers hard and her body began trembling. This lasted a few seconds then she slumped back onto the bed, breathing deeply and rapidly, and relaxed. She opened her eyes shortly afterward and smiled up at her lover.

"That was beautiful. Thank you, darling." She glanced at his penis, standing to attention once more, aroused by the sight of Elise's orgasm. "I see he's ready for the big finale now. Do you want to do me like this?"

Lionel knew little or nothing about positions and she looked fine to him as she was. He nodded, not trusting himself to speak.

"There may be a little blood from my hymen so we'll take the covers off the bed, just leaving the bottom sheet, and put a towel under me."

Lionel made the preparations then looked at the wonderful woman who he was about to deflower and who was about to do the same for him. He straddled her and bent his head to kiss her. She pulled him down so he was lying on top of her and they kissed lovingly for several minutes while she felt his penis position itself at her opening. I wonder if he can enter me while we're kissing, she thought.

She reached down and pulled his ass cheeks against her harder at the same time moving them towards her upper body. She felt the head of his penis lodge in her entrance. She broke their kiss.

"You're on target. Just push gently with your hips, honey."

She felt the pressure increase just inside her entrance as his head pressed against her hymen, striving to penetrate further. It was painful but she knew it was necessary.

"Good, darling, now thrust harder still."

"Won't I hurt you?" asked Lionel, concerned for her well-being.

"A little, but you need to do it."

Lionel pressed inwards again, feeling the pressure in his penis as it encountered the apparent impenetrable obstacle. Elise realized that some drastic action was required. She swung her arm, hitting his ass cheeks with her hand as hard as she could. It had the desired effect.

"Owww," yelled Lionel as his reflex action pushed his penis suddenly and with great force against the stubborn hymen, rupturing the thin membrane and entering fully inside Elise.

Elise, gritted her teeth and bore the pain in silence, the waves of pain tempered with pleasure as she felt a penis inside her for the first time. She held him inside her with her hands on his ass, gradually accustoming herself to the sensations as the pain rapidly abated.

Lionel knew what Elise had done and knew he had taken her virginity, and she his. He held still while Elise overcame her pain, then began very slowly moving in and out, testing the ground to see how far he could move, how it felt and allowing Elise to do the same.

"That feels really good," said Elise as he continued slowly moving in and out. "It feels wonderful. Push him in a bit further. I want to feel you against my clit and I want to feel him completely fill me up."

That was exactly what Lionel wanted as well, but had been afraid to push further for fear of hurting his loved one. However, now that the invitation was issued, he pushed gently inwards to see how far he could go. He felt his head press against the end of her vagina and held it there, wondering if it would stretch to accommodate more. It did, and he was able to push a little more in. He withdrew, then tried it again, grateful that Elise had made him cum earlier as without that he would have been finished long ago.

They experimented together for a reasonably long time for novices until eventually he was able to completely fill her and have his pubic bone press against her clit. They simply lay there in this position, feeling each other pulsate gently, kissing lovingly and erotically. Both of them began to feel the need for completion, to join together in orgasm with each other for the first time. They gently began moving once more, Elise thrusting upwards against him, seeking and finding stimulation for her clit. It took only a very few minutes before she was once more panting hard and approaching her climax. Inexperienced as he was, Lionel noticed these signs and increased his pace to match hers, feeling himself also approaching his peak.

Elise came first, once more giving a short scream as she reached her climax, her vagina clenching around Lionel's penis as though to milk his cum from him. It was too much for Lionel; he came hard, squirting his potent cum into Elise's unprotected vagina, the possible consequences completely forgotten by both partners as they held each other in orgasmic bliss.

They lay still together, recovering, enjoying the novel sensations for many minutes. Finally they rolled apart and Elise looked at the towel under her.

"Not too much mess," she commented, "I probably expected more."

She used the soiled towel to clean them both up, then they pulled the covers over themselves and in a satiated lovers' embrace drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Lionel awoke the next morning to the unusual experience of having his penis gently stimulated by his loved one. It was hard and ready, which was not all that unusual, but the unusual part was that he was not doing the stimulation. He turned towards Elise and kissed her, hugging her to him.

"I hope you didn't mind," said Elise when she could speak again, "He was hard and I thought it was a shame to waste it."

"Of course I don't mind, but wouldn't it be better to put him to the use he was designed for?"

"Absolutely, darling, on your back please. My turn on top."

Lionel turned onto his back as Elise straddled him. He noticed that she was already dripping her womanly fluids onto him as she positioned herself over his rampant penis, smiling down at him as she moved her body to line up her entrance with his head without using her hands. At last she was in position and, while watching his expression closely, she lowered herself onto him so he penetrated her to the full depth of her vagina in one smooth movement. They both let out their breaths as the mission was accomplished. She sat up on his hips, caressing his chest then rubbing her breasts, pushing them together and upwards as though hinting to Lionel that she wanted him to do that. He obliged, massaging them and her nipples, causing her to close her eyes in delight and begin making her soft mewling sounds once again.

Then slowly she began moving back and forth, his penis moving in and out at the same time as it rubbed over her clit, sending unaccustomed sensations through her body. Why had she waited for this so long, she wondered. To wait for Lionel, her wonderful lover, she found herself replying. As she moved, Lionel joined in, complementing her movements to provide deeper penetration and greater pleasure. Both lovers were softly moaning as they both rapidly approached their climaxes. This time Lionel was first, thrusting upwards, lifting Elise's knees off the bed as he sought to impale her completely on his penis. He felt his ball sac contracting upwards, the boiling sperm inside him moving through his tubes and then he was squirting it into the end of his beloved's still unprotected vagina.

Elise felt the warm injection and the pulsing of his penis inside her and that was enough to push her over the edge. She leant backwards, head thrown back and spine arched, and let out a short, sharp scream as her orgasm struck. Her panting ceased as she held her breath, letting the sensations engulf her, before leaning forward, resting on her arms placed each side of Lionel's neck, then slowly lowering her body onto him, her vagina still completely penetrated by his slowly shrinking penis.

They lay together for nearly half an hour, kissing and cuddling in post-orgasmic bliss. Then she rolled off him, wiped them both with a towel, and visited the bathroom. Lionel climbed out of bed and entered just as Elise finished, then they kissed again and snuggled back into bed, holding each other as new lovers always like to do.

They made love again that morning before finally arising, having a swim, eating breakfast and dressing to face the day.

"I'm concerned in case you get pregnant," confessed Lionel, "Do you think you should visit a doctor and maybe get a morning after pill and some form of contraceptive?"

"Oh you're a worrier. I've told you it will all be fine, but if you like I'll do that. Thank you for your concern."

She visited the local doctor that afternoon and was able to put both their minds at rest about any unforeseen consequences from their lovemaking. Then it was time for some more loving. They swam in the pool and were sitting in the late afternoon sun with their feet in the water, kissing as they seemed to do at every opportunity.

"You know, honey, you've tasted me but I haven't tasted you. So it's probably time I did."

He slipped into the pool and moved between her legs, finding that his mouth was almost exactly at her pussy level. He took a thigh in each hand and spread them apart, once more admiring the beauty of her pussy lips, clit and entrance. He noticed that her entrance was quite wet and he was certain it wasn't from pool water. He began rubbing her gently with his fingers and noticed her signs of arousal as she made mewling sounds and rolled her head about. He also noticed a great deal more fluid arriving at his target area.

"Can I use my finger inside you now, darling?"

"Yes, of course, I'm no longer a virgin thanks to you. I've been non-virginal for about 18 hours now," she joked.

Lionel pushed a finger inside her gently, feeling her natural lubrication, the convolutions of her vagina, the little fingers on the front wall.

"Does that hurt you?" he asked.

"No, it's fine. It's also very sexy as you can probably tell from my secretions."

"Yes, you're quite gooey. How's this feel?"

Lionel doubled up his fingers, inserting his index and middle finger inside her and pushing them gently as far as they would go. He then began rubbing the tiny finger-like protrusions inside and noticed that Elise tipped her head back, a sign he knew meant she was enjoying the sensations. He kept this up for a few minutes, by which time she was wriggling her hips in time with his movements.

"Taste test coming up," he warned as he removed his fingers and approached her now gaping pussy with his mouth.

To begin with he kissed her pussy all over, then began licking and sucking her pussy lips, drawing them out and apart while reaching upwards and caressing her breasts and nipples as he now knew she liked. Then he pushed his tongue between the pussy lips and inside the entrance, tasting her juices. He withdrew his tongue and smiled at her, licking his lips.

"You taste wonderful," he praised, "Sweet and delicious."

He resumed his position and then licked and sucked upwards until he was licking her clit. This brought an immediate response. She lay back on the pool edge and began massaging her breasts as Lionel held her thighs and maintained a steady rhythm with his tongue on her clit. He then pushed his fingers inside her vagina once again while continuing to lick, then covered her clit with his mouth and sucked. Elise's body began shuddering involuntarily.

"Ooohhh, I'm sooo close, soooo close, yes, darling, like that, oooohhhh, it's so beautiful, oh, oh, yes honey, I'm going to cum, more, like that, AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH, I'MMM CUMMMMINGGGGG!!!"

As Lionel continued to suck her clit, he saw her whole body convulse with passion from his ministrations. He also noticed a large amount of fluid come out of her vagina, covering his face and chin. As her convulsions and shuddering eased, Lionel reduced his sucking and licking and gently just draped his arms over her body, holding her as best he could from this strange angle.

After a while her breathing returned to normal and she sat up slowly.

"Aren't you the clever one?" she praised him. "That was absolutely wonderful. Thank you darling."

"Well, thank you also, honey. It was an amazing experience seeing you cum like that. However, my penis is standing to attention and needs some, attention that is. You feel up to it?"

As he watched he saw a wicked grin pass over Elise's face. That bodes no good for me, he thought. I wonder what she has in mind. She slithered into the pool, allowing her juices to wash away, then took a deep breath and sat down in front of Lionel. Once at the correct depth, Lionel felt her mouth engulf his penis, taking a good half of it inside. She then moved her head back and forth before removing her mouth from his penis and surfacing, gasping for breath.

"Did you like that?" she asked when she'd got her breath back.

"Yes, but it's not going to work unless you can learn to hold your breath for five minutes. It's far better out of the water."

"Oh, Ok, no underwater lovemaking yet. Probably time for dinner then."

Elise jumped out of the pool leaving Lionel standing in the water with a hard penis and nowhere to put it. He had little option but to follow suit and climb out. They dried each other, Elise taking great care to ensure his penis and ball sac were dry. They then dressed for dinner, Elise ensuring that Lionel's still hard penis was pointing vertically upwards. To keep it there she tied a loose cord around the base of the head and around Lionel's waist.

"That should keep him out of trouble," she said as she admired the long bulge in his jeans, giving it a rub for good measure. "See if you can keep him hard until we return."

Dinner was burgers and fries tonight, a change after last night's luxury. Elise paid a great deal of attention to the state of Lionel's penis, placing her foot against it under the table, hidden by the floor-length table cloth, and massaging it frequently. It stayed hard during the meal. It also stayed hard as they walked home, thanks to frequent kiss, cuddle and caress stops along the way. By the time they returned home Lionel was very frustrated.

"Oh you poor wee thing," said Elise sarcastically as she stripped his jeans off him and looked at his still rock hard penis. "Do you want to cum, honey?"

"Yes, absolutely," he replied as he began stripping Elise.

Once they were naked again they cuddled, Lionel's penis fitting between Elise's thighs right against her pussy. He could feel her heat and the moisture that she had generated from the idea of Lionel's hard penis all evening, and she could feel his pressure and precum. With no warning Lionel placed his hands under Elise's ass and lifted her off the ground then carried her the few steps to the nearest wall. He pressed her back to the wall, positioned her entrance over the head of his penis and lowered her, impaling her on his rigid member.

He watched as her mouth formed an O as she felt herself being penetrated. Then he began a rapid thrusting motion with his hips, pumping himself to his orgasm without a thought for her release. After all, he reasoned, she owed him one. It took only a minute or so before he was ready and without pause he thrust deeply and gave her another injection of cum deep within her vagina. He rested for a few seconds only, then lifted her off himself and allowed her to stand in front of him.

"Whew, so that's a slam, bam, thank you ma'am, I guess," she said.

"Yeah, you could call it that, or its just payback for the one you owed me."

"Hmm, keeping score already," she joked. "You reckon you're up for another once we're in bed?"

"Well, maybe that could be a challenge for you. Are you up for that sort of challenge?"

During the next couple of hours as they laid and played together in bed, they proved that they were both up for these challenges, twice over.

The next few days were heaven on earth for the two lovers. They walked, made love, talked and teased, made love some more, ate wonderful meals and made love yet again. By the end of the week they knew each other reasonably well, knew each other's likes and dislikes and had extended each other's sexual abilities quite markedly. Eventually, as they sat in the spacious lounge and watched the sun lower over the sea, Elise brought up the topic that had increasingly been in her mind.

"Holidays are all very well," she began, "And I've extended mine an extra week since meeting you, as you may have also. But we do both have lives at home, at least I guess you do. You haven't mentioned work or family but I realize you've had other matters on your mind these past few days." She grinned as she made the last comment.

Lionel looked away, embarrassed by what he would have to say but also aware that he had known that this moment would come and that it could be the make or break point for their relationship.

"Well, there's a reason for that," he began hesitantly, "You see, I threw in my job before I left my home town, ended my lease on the shack I called home, sold my car and hitched here to lose myself at a holiday resort. However, instead of losing myself, I found you, and the rest, as they say, is history. I have nothing to go back to, no job, no home, no car. My parents died a few years ago in a car wreck and as an only child I have no siblings and no close relations. So as far as friends are concerned, you're it."