Free Spring Break Accommodations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just looked at me grinning, "The frost line is several hundred miles north of here."

I hung my head and groaned and he laughed. He still reminds me of that to this day.

So I started trenching. First for the ground loop and fresh water lines, then move over to drop in the conduit for the power. I was able to lay the water lines and rebury them immediately, but with putting walk path lights in every fifty feet along the path in addition to the main dedicated feed to the dock and another for possible network feed setting those conduits and pulling in the wire took the rest of the day.

___

My prefab shed was delivered the next morning so I had a place to terminate everything down by the river. The nice thing was in today's technological world I was able to put low voltage LED lights under the dock instead of high voltage circuits out over water. Even the two big Shepard's hook fixtures on each end of the "T" were LED giving the whole dock a nice soft blue glow. Combine that with some X10 units in the future and it would be a nice addition.

I was sitting on my overturned bucket about a third of the way up the line from the dock making up the junction boxes for the pathway lights when a lovely young lady came walking towards me. "Hi! I'm looking for Larry?"

I took a quick trip up those bare legs to a puffy skirt, snug tank top over a well padded bra and some so so cleavage and on up to a painted up face, quite a different view the closer she got. "You got him."

"Hi, I'm Tiffany Marston. Our New York chapter asked me to come by and look at your place before the girls came out." It was one of those high pitched squeaky voices that was just a few steps away from fingernails on a chalk board.

"What did you need to know?"

"Not much, just checking things over like I said."

"Okay, give me a few minutes to finish this box."

She wandered around a bit looking at the boat, "This the boat Regan was talking about?"

"Yup."

"Kinda... old," looking across the river at assholes shinny yacht.

"Still floats." Kinda old, what were you expecting, some nice new fancy yacht?

She didn't say a whole lot more. We walked to the house and she checked things, not very impressed with what was there. But hey, for the price she can stick her nose in the air all she wants. She left me with the impression this might all be a waste of time.

I went back to doing electrical boxes. I got within two of the house when another woman came walking up. NOW THIS IS MORE LIKE IT! Long tanned legs disappearing into a pair of Daisy Dukes topped with a thin bikini top not hiding ANYTHING. And all that topped with a nice smile.

She stuck her hand out, "You must be Larry. I'm Jean Ann, local chapter president. Thought I'd stop by and check on things before the girls committed to anything."

I shook her hand with her giving me a nice firm grip, "Okay..."

"What?"

"Well I just had a visit from a Tiffany Marston saying she was here to check things out."

"Oh really? Hang on." She made a call, and from the bits and pieces I overheard little Miss Tiffany was a bit full of herself, must be one of Carroll's relatives.

I got the last two boxes done up and flipped the power on.

"Sorry about that. Needed to nip that one in the bud. So what's the layout here?"

"Well EVENTUALLY," she chuckled at me. "There will be a path down to the dock. Maybe even a little picnic area."

She shielded her eyes from the sun, "Oh I bet Tiffany just loved your boat," she said with a chuckle making her tits jiggle just a little.

"Seems so, come on inside."

I walked her through the house pointing out the intended improvements. Following her up the stairs and then walking her out to the pool admiring the way her butt was trying to eat those shorts.

She looked at the surrounding trees, "So how close are your neighbors?"

I grinned and glanced at her bikini covered tits, "Far enough away to be able to eliminate your tan lines... all of them."

"Sweet!"

I walked her back out to her car, admiring the view as she got in. She rolled her window down, "Do you do any events or anything?"

I looked down admiring cleavage and the effect the AC was having on her nipples, "We haven't gotten that far yet. What did you have in mind?"

"Don't know, just thinking. Set up a couple of volley ball nets or something. Think about it okay?"

OH FUCK! Having a few dozen babes in bikini's bouncing around playing volleyball. "I'll keep that in mind."

She waived and began backing out, then pulled back in stopping beside me. "Hey Larry, what would be the possibility of a few day visits, not overnight? Just to get away where a girl could work on her tan," giving the string of her bikini top a little tung to bounce her tit.

GULP! "Um, I think we could work something out."

"Okay, thanks," giving me the little finger wiggle waive as she backed out again.

I went back inside and pulled up the shot Regan sent me from her shower, then had an ornery idea. I transferred it to my laptop and sat back stroking looking at her fingers playing with her pussy. Imagining her juices running down her fingers right before she puts them in my mouth to clean. I snapped a pic of my hard cock with my hand wrapped around it stroking to her picture and sent it to her.

I closed my eyes and remembered laying on her tits as I drove in and out of her hearing her grunt when I bottomed out and let a load fly into the trash can. Good thing it was due to be emptied. I managed to pull my pants up and stagger back out to check on my lights now that the sun was setting.

I got half way down the path and I got a pic back. A nicely spread pink pussy. Ring and index finger spreading her lips with her middle finger diddling her clit. FUUUUUCK!

A moment later I got a text. LIST OF GIRLS EMAILED TO YOU, AND THEY ALL HAVE INSTRUCTIONS TO TORMENT YOU ALL WEEK LONG."

I put tape on the three lights not working and went back into the house to heat up some pizza and find some good porn. It was going to be a looooong week.

___

Heaven, hell, and a comedy show all in one.

The girls began trickling in about mid morning Saturday. By late afternoon the pool deck was covered in oiled skin and a LITTLE bit of cloth. VERY little bits on lots of pale skin.

I stepped out surveying the view for a moment. "Okay ladies, may I have your attention please?"

Man this is hard being around them, literally. "Okay, here's the house speech. First off the house and grounds are yours to use within reason. You want to go get plastered call a cab. You want to go boating or jet skiing, call the marina. I MAY go out on the gulf later. If I do you are welcome to accompany me. If you really want to go and I'm not then it's fuel plus ten percent to cover other expenses."

"Secondly, as much as it pains me to say it, according to state law your bikini tops are not required and bottoms are optional here at the house out of sight of the neighbors."

"It really pains you huh?" a little red head said grinning and sliding her bikini top off.

I looked at her barely covered pussy and grinned, "Oh yeah, it just makes me ache." There was gasps and giggles at that. "One thing to keep in mind is that I will have several contractors here over the week, and I'd really like it if they actually got some work done."

Robert stopped on his way home and checked my panel installation... and we discussed it from the kitchen window overlooking the pool. Terry stopped in to discuss the HVAC in more detail, and we discussed it from the kitchen window, when I could get him to talk that is.

And that was how the next two weeks went. Well almost. I had to get two more fridge's, one more for the kitchen, and a smaller one for my room since my beer and groceries were 'disappearing'. Terry would stop over after his last call of the day and plug away a bit on the HVAC setup and then take a final break by the pool before heading home.

My first project was making up the coil to put under the dock while he got the system placed. The basement was filling up with the pump and tank and manifold and... Good news was that by Thursday we now had massive quantities of hot water.

Of course the installation required many breaks up by the pool, winding our way through the oiled bodies laid out, at least the ones that didn't have to go into town for shopping. It was funny the variation of suits. Most of them topless, two naked, four with full bikinis on even though they were micro, and one in a full one piece. What was the point in that?

Saturday showed us about laying down some more rules. The current herd of girls wanted to stay until Sunday, the new ones had left Friday afternoon and were there wanting their beds. I did the manly thing... and called Jean Ann to referee, she stayed all day to work on her tan as well. Mmmmm, shaved baby smooth, studs in her pussy lips and a ring in her hood, belly button, and both nipples! And she even didn't seem to mind my taking inventory either. I checked several times that day just to make sure nothing had changed... is that oil dripping or is it...

So for a day and a night I had wall to wall women, most of them with something on even if it was skimpy, lacey, or sheer. But a few select women seemed determined to influence my decision to bring Jean Ann in and were trying to convince me to let them take a bed, even MINE! I mean the living room floor with carpet and padding isn't quite a nice bed, but it's better than a plastic chair at the airport. Oh now THAT is ornery, little bells hanging from her nipples AND her clit...

Good thing I had the new water heater up and running, even then they were running a bit short on hot water by the last shower. The second week I got the floor pulled up in the small bedroom enough to get a plan on running the plumbing to it, and the HVAC and plumbing up to the third floor, then I had to put a hold on things a bit to catch up on my computer work.

I tried working out by the pool, but it seems distracting me was a full time game, the living room wasn't much better. It seemed like every woman there was doing her best to flaunt her body. Cupping and squeezing tits while they oiled. Slipping a finger between lips or cheeks that required closing eyes and a soft moan. And that was when they were doing themselves, when two OR MORE got together there was NO WAY I was going to be able to concentrate.

I holed up in my room and banged out enough to get the current deadline met and a start on the next. My only saving grace through those two weeks was the evening Skype calls to Regan.

Most were just regular chatting, but a few were laid back watching the other get off. Stroking my cock while watching her shove a pink dildo in her spread pussy. Diddling her clit as her tits jiggled on her chest when she was seriously into it. Hearing her scream through clenched teeth and she arched back cumming while I tried to flood my trash can. Those were the only nights I came close to getting a good nights sleep.

___

Our Skype calls spread out a little the next few weeks, finals were getting close so it was every other day or so. At least once I had an empty house we actually made some progress on the remodel. The feed lines were run to the second and third floors and I had the new bathroom sub floor put back in. I was laying the foam to slope the floor to the new center drain when my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hey Larry, its Chi."

"Hey stranger, haven't heard from you for a while. What's up?"

"Um, Larry..." She said slowly.

"Yeah..."

"Well there's no good way to say this. Regan's in the hospital."

"WHAT! What happened?"

"She collapsed in class. They have her in ICU."

"What happened to her?"

"I didn't get the whole story, something about a blood clot in her brain."

"Will... Will she... be okay?" I gasped out.

"I don't know," she answered slowly.

"I'm on my way," I hung up, told Terry I was heading to Chicago, threw some things in a duffel and hit the road. I drove and thought and thought and drove, stopping only long enough to fill the tank and grab a bite trying to remember the last time we were together but imagining the worst with her laying in a hospital bed. Somewhere after two in the morning I pulled into a rest stop and laid back to rest a few minutes. Next thing I knew it was getting light out.

___

I got back on the road and realized I didn't even know what hospital. A quick call to Chi and I had a destination and six more hours of driving. Catching myself speeding several times and had to put the cruise control on. Having to deal with Chicago traffic was worse than usual, wanting to get to her as quickly as possible, and then finally getting to the hospital.

When I came up to the ICU I found her room and there was a crowd around her so I sat out in the hallway. They were NOT what I was expecting. Regan was what I would call a good down to earth woman. Sensible, articulate, funny, intelligent, well spoken, with a good head on her shoulders, and of course down right gorgeous.

The crowd around her was almost the total opposite. An older man I assumed to be her father dressed up in a high dollar suit with lots of jewelry on fingers and wrists and gold chains around his neck, her mom just as fancily dressed and a similar over extravagance of jewelry and quite the afro. The two young men were dressed in gang colors and the ball caps with oversized bills kicked sideways. Even the young girl was dressed like she was going out clubbing instead of in a hospital visiting a sick relative. And both boys flaunting gold jewelry like their parents.

I sat there sipping coffee for a bit, then the nurse kicked them all out to do her thing, the boys talking trash about 'who tha' bitch think she i' dissin' us like tha'. You get the picture.

Once the nurse was done and the coast was clear I slipped in to see her... FUCK! Regan was laying there wired up like a kids science fair project. A tube in her throat and all sorts of machines beeping and doing their thing around her. I dropped into the chair and reached out for her hand.

I sat there a bit waiting for a reaction, then put my head on the edge of the bed still holding her hand, the exhaustion and stress of the last day starting to catch up with me.

"Who are you?" I heard behind me, "Only family allowed in heah."

I raised my head to say something, "That's her fiancé," I heard from behind the nurse. HUH?!

I turned to see Chi grinning behind a very large black nurse. She didn't seem to think much of a white boy with a black girl. "Well I don' know?"

Chi stepped around her and winked at me. "When did you get in Larry? Regan will be glad to know you're here," leaning over to give me a hug.

"Just a little while ago. How's she doing?"

Chi walked to the end of the bed and grabbed her chart and began scanning it.

"Miss you're not supposed to be reading that," grabbing for the chart to take it from Chi.

Chi just turned her back to the nurse. "Looks like she's doing better. Probably take her off the ventilator later today, still not coming out of it though. Although she probably will now that you're here." then dropped the chart into the rack still ignoring the nurse and sat on the foot of the bed.

"You two need to leave, I have to check her vitals and change her IV bag."

Chi looked right at her, "No you don't. Her vitals were checked forty five minutes ago and her IV bag has at least an hour to go."

They stared at each other for a bit then the nurse left in a huff. "She always was a bitch," Chi said.

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I had her on rotations a while back," I must have had quite the look from her chuckle. "Med school," was all she said.

We sat there chatting a bit and then she had to get back to class. "And as far as they are concerned you are her fiancé and have every right to be here, got it?"

I gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek and went to sit back with Regan. I sat and talked to her, telling her about how things were going on the house, what Robert and Terry were going to do. How Terry was having trouble getting things done with all of her sorority sisters teasing him since Robert let it slip Terry was single.

The doctors came in and took her off the ventilator, but couldn't give me any more prognoses. I got a bite from the cafeteria and went back to sitting beside the bed, telling her more about the house plans, asking her what she thought about colors for the rooms but getting no response. Seeing the nurses come and go but not the one with the attitude from earlier today.

I sat there until I fell asleep, when I woke I had a blanket draped across me. I hit the bathroom and then came back beside her, pulling the chair close to the bed so I could slide my arm in through the rails to hold her hand to go back to sleep.

Waking to find the nurse checking her vitals and smiling at me, the doctors coming in and doing a few quick checks. Getting breakfast and coming back up to sit with her some more.

It was about ten thirty when all hell broke loose.

I had dozed off when I heard, "Who da hell is yu?"

I looked up to see her family coming in the door.

"Wha yu doin touchin mah sista?" one of the boys practically shouted.

I was about to answer when one of the monitors began making noises, "See wha yu di, gi' da hell outta here."

I was going to get up and leave just to avoid any conflict, but I couldn't. Regan was holding my hand.

I turned back to her, "Hang on baby, I'm right here." there was a bit of commotion as a nurse came in. "Call the doctor, I think she's waking up."

The nurse stepped to me, "You need to leave."

I grinned at her, "I can't, she's holding my hand!" holding up my open hand being gripped by Regan.

Here eyes went wide and then looked down, then dashed off. There was more noise from the boys but I just ignored it. Her mom was alternating between screeching and crying. The doctor came in and made them leave, he wanted me to leave as well but I just held up her hand still gripping mine.

He ran some quick tests, she was responding to light but not a lot more, but if I tried to pull my hand away she just gripped it tighter. I just lifted it to my lips and kissed her wrist. "I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere."

She squeezed my hand a bit and then released a bit but didn't let go. Her family was crowded on one side of the bed and I was on the other. They were talking to her ignoring me and making little comments and giving me 'the look'. The kids left and her parents looked at me like they wanted me to leave.

I got up and leaned over her, "I'll give you some time with your folks." I tried to leave but she gripped my hand harder. "Okay okay babe, I'm not going anywhere."

I was glared at a bit then they left in a huff, I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "You're ornery," I whispered in her ear, my imagination said she smiled a little.

I did manage to get her to release my hand later for her sponge bath, the nurse chuckling at my volunteering to do it. I made a quick run to the bathroom and cafeteria and I was back as she was finishing.

I sat back beside her and began telling her about the house and stuff again, adding in a bit more of the racier parts about her sorority sisters when the nurses weren't around. The girls asking Terry to help oil them down and then turning to put their tits in his had when he was doing their backs. Two of them sandwiching him and 'accidentally' falling in the pool with him between them. Waiting until he was working on the spa heat coils to start talking about their latest hot date and describing in detail what they did. Two others even making him blush talking abut what they did together for her boyfriend. Pretty good to make a black man blush even if he was fairly light skinned!