All Comments on 'Free the Lion Ch. 01'

by Komatz12891

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your writing and emphasis are much

more like a gay lover coming on to his male lover, instead of a wife and husband. I thought it was interesting that his favorite red tie is one you wear. Normally I would have made this a private response but you don't want those for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too damn funny!

Like any husband lets the maid strip him and tie him up without talking to his wife first. Even then I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to do this. First rule of bondage. NEVER leave someone tied up without supervision. Bad things can happen. Fatal things. Dumb story. Glad it never continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
At least try to make things believable

A maid goes into their house and ties her husband up? Is her husband a 90 pound weakling? They magically break into a house and bind a man? That's stupid 9 ways to Sunday. And here's a hint - first rule of BDSM - you NEVER leave someone bound for that long with no supervision. She's lucky she finds him at home. The tie would have stayed in place for about 30 seconds until he rubs it off, then unties his hands or breaks the bed frame and gets loose. Then the questions is does he pack his things and leave or does he wait, confront her about her idea of a sex game and then leave her. What a cunt.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did the maid drug him? Conk him over the head, then tie him? I don't see a maid tying up an unwilling man and then being stupid enough to just leave him alone. You NEVER leave someone bound and alone. Too dangerous. Epic stupidity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous