All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 38'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 16 years ago
49?!?

49 girls/woman?!? Holy shit! He'll have his #50 shortly when that professor woman shows up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Appreciated

Great tale!

We're enjoying it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GOLD RUSH OF 49!!!!

49 women - with the possibility of the 50th on his birthday tomorrow!! The "Gold Rush" title was also a weak reference to the California Gold Rush of 1849. At the start of this story, James talks about it being almost a year since he drank the potion. The story so far has only covered a few weeks. Although I want this story to go on forever, I know it needs to end sometime in the near future or there is a chance it would become too repetitive and ruin the wonderful writing so far. So what is left to write about? Well there is still the uncertainty of Laura Stone's "visit" and whether she becomes number 50 on James' birthday. There is the "serious talk" James needs to have with Wendy in the garden. Possibly it is "only" that he has also fallen in love with Fran, but it might also be a determination to avoid future rape scenarios. Also SOMETHING has to be done with most of the 49 women - it would be very difficult to keep them all "serviced" in the future. The other main subject not yet explored is how James will be able to get his revenge on George - I totally agree with James that George needs to be taken down at least a few notches. A side issue of the George "situation" is the possibility of using this potion to somehow solidify James' financial situation to the point that he can retire comfortably. I'm here for the entire story - however soon it does end. I have just reread the entire story and consider it the best written, most unique, and most thoughtful story I've read on Literotica and among my favorite stories of all the massive fiction I've EVER read - erotic or non-erotic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fabulous!

Loved the twists and turns the story and James' character is taking. The slow descent of morals, but still fighting it all the way as this last pang of guilt on rape shows, are all making it quite a believable read.

This particular chapter was superb. The scene where he descends in a white robe on the women below, with deliberate allusions to being a god-like guru of sorts... Simply amazing! Original, well-written and fits seamlessly into the story and writing style.

You've truly got talent. I hope to come across more of your work someday.

- JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous