All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 45'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Good Story

Fran going into prostitution? NO, NO, NO same with Wendy, Elspeth and Alicia

Dr. Stone now that would be very, very funny.

nightshadownightshadowover 16 years ago
Reasonable...

The solution presented for all those young women certainly does sound utterly reasonable, considering the circumstances. Actually, it's the only real solution that makes any sense, when you think about it. But there's still some drawbacks to letting ALL of them move to such an... unconventional career. Most notably, the issue of Dr. Stone- this is a highly educated woman who is quite skilled in understanding the human mind and human behavior in general. Her knowledge and expertise would be invaluable for studying the effects of FUCK in the long-term and turning said study into something truly viable in the scientific arenas. And with her credentials as a sociologist, her "findings" and papers on the subject of FUCK might actually serve to keep John from being villified by society at large; she might be able to bill him as the world's first truly benign sexual liberator.

<br><br>

And Wendy not becoming a whore just flat-out makes sense. But Fran... Fran is John's defacto secondary wife. John needs both Wendy AND Fran to keep him morally balanced (a loosely-applied term under these conditions, eh?), which is to say keep the dark side of FUCK at bay by serving as John's moral compass and generally keeping him honest.

<br><br>

And it just now occurs to me that Elspeth joining forces with Dr. Stone on a possible study of FUCK's effects would be a good stroke for everyone involved (the Master and the Apprentice, working together on a "bold new discovery" in the possible evolution of male/female bonding).

<br><br>

I do sense, though, that the story is coming to a close soon. I can only hope that things will proceed smartly and with the careful aplomb that I've come to expect both from the characters and the author.

<br><br>

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!!!

I'm really happy that Fran and James' relationship is starting to develop. The part where they all lay the ground work to start become whores is also very interesting because it could make the girls better lovers and it could also help the "group" financially. But there is a question in my mind, if they whore regularly, won't their vagina become loose, or does the serum James drank keep their vaginas tight or snug? Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnover 16 years ago
Thank you...

I was beginning to wonder if you had misplaced your sense of humor. I'm happy to see that you haven't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A WORLD OF WHORES

While I still love your story overall, I don't share your fascination with prostitutes. I don't agree that the life of even high-level prostitutes is all that great in reality. I KNOW this is JUST A STORY, but you write it so well and realistically that I get caught up in the characters' lives. I'm not sure how much farther you can take this story without repeating similar scenes you've already written. There are scenes I would like to see before you close this story. I would love a scene where James gets some level of revenge on George - even a small amount of revenge is fine if James is satisfied with it. I would enjoy James capturing an absolutely beautiful movie-star type woman, one who is known for her lack of interest in sex (if such a person exists). I would like James to somehow become independently wealthy somehow. I can't see him keeping his job much longer if he keeps missing work for his sexual adventures. I'll continue to read future chapters, because I'm sure you'll come up with something I haven't thought of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not good

It seems a perfectly logical end (clearly headed for an end now right?) to the series, and it solves all those niggling questions perfectly. Prostitutes can't be found out by unusual sexual activity, money problem taken care of, proximity and increased sexual drives taken care of, and so on.

But this ending does NOT make sense from the point of view of the character development. It doesn't make sense for many of the women. Connie yes, but not Fran or Wendy. Nor Laura for that matter. And most importantly, this does NOT make sense for James' character. After all his guilt, and all his thought, to do this is truly to deny any of these women the life or career choices they would have had before capture. He has just done the exact opposite of what he argued against with Laura, and only a single day has pased in between.

Sorry... I can't help feeling disappointed with this ending. It doesn't fit, and it doesn't satisfy.

- JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous