All Comments on 'Free Use Sim'

by justsomeguy41

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This really turned me on. Well written story. Would definitely like more parts :D

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Please write more to this story! So glad I stumbled upon this. Excellent ideas and dialogue and narration. Reminds me of something I might write, right down to the specific fetishes (like being into the whole bored/carefree/no big deal thing). WRITE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Very good. I'd love to read more, especially if it becomes more public.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41almost 6 years agoAuthor
Adding more

I've actually already written like 100k words and submitted 3/4 of it to CHYOA. Just couldn't be bothered editing the formatting for this site. I'll get around to it one day.

Neon_UltraNeon_Ultraalmost 6 years ago
Email

If you're the person who just send an email in reply to my comment here, know that as you did it anonymously it was impossible to respond (except by leaving a comment here)! :P If you want a proper reply I can give you one but you'd have to do it off Anon, so I can email back. Glad you liked my story, anyway (if the email was in fact from you)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Grammar needs a bit of work

Small things like 'your' vs. 'you're,' and the occasional comma missing

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41over 4 years agoAuthor
Grammar

Yeah, and there's the way I structured dialogue and swapped tense; lots of problems in my first one. Honestly, if I could edit it, I would, but that's not an option on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great stuff

Please continue this

szzzszzzabout 4 years ago
Love it

Right up my alley, very hot fantasy material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is that it?

Post more, this is just what I was looking for!

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41almost 3 years agoAuthor

@anonymous

For the Sim stories? I think so. But free use in general? No, I've got literally 30k or more words written in my idea folder that I need to clean up into actual stories but just haven't found the time. Probably won't be posting to lit though, one of my stories has been pending for like half a year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting concept. There's a slight dampening of the eroticness, knowing everything is a VR sim and not "real", but on the plus side, you can pretty much resolve any and all potential plot holes with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomeguy41@justsomeguy41
I write stuff sometimes when I feel like it and have nothing better to do. Also I put stuff on CHYOA that I don't put on here sometimes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES