Free Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I head to the Sauna with you following not to far behind. The steam rolls out as I open the door and follow you in. Leading you to the back of the room, I step up onto the tile bench and let my towel fall off my body. You follow suit and we both begin to look around the room. There is a woman over in the corner looking suspiciously at us but otherwise we are alone. I lean in and kiss you passionately, grabbing your hand and placing it on my pussy. Slowing you begin to rub my clit, opening your mouth you push your tongue into mine. Breaking our kiss, I notice the woman in the corner is smiling at us. I move your hand away and stand up to situate the towel the way I like it. As I lay down I face you and spread my legs. You waste no time and dive into my pussy sucking at my clit like a starving man. A little moan escapes my lips and I look over to the corner woman who has started to play with her breasts. She squeezes her nipples and looks longingly at us. Her hand slips down to her pussy and as she starts rubbing her clit as you insert two fingers into me. "MMMMMMMM. That feels so good pet."

My body begins to tense from my building orgasm and I lock eyes with corner woman. She is feverishly running her fingers in and out of her pussy while she pinches her nipples with her other hand. "Ohhhh yessss," she cries out as her orgasm takes over her body.

I close my eyes and wrap my legs around your head as my own orgasm shoots through my body. You continue to lick my clit until I shove your head away. "Thank you pet. Let's shower and head to our next adventure."

As we are leaving I walk up to the corner woman and say, "and thank you as well."

Hand in hand we head out of the spa and grab a quick bite before our next adventure. We smile at each other over mimosas and hurriedly eat our meals. In the taxi ride over to the Venetian, I slide my hand into your shorts and gently rub your clit. I lift up your top and expose your breasts to the taxi driver who nearly hits another car as he swerves into another lane. Smiling I move in and lick your nipples. Every once in a while I will look up and smile at him. Before I know it we are at the Venetian and he says, "no charge ladies."

I smile and pull down your top. We jump out of the cab and head to the Grand Canal Shoppe's. "Now pet we are going to find an outfit that is suitable for you to wear tonight."

Our first stop is Wolford, where we buy you a pair of Mignon stay-ups that have a diamond pattern and a special diamond pattern up the back of the leg. We trek over to Barney's and try on quite a bit of clothes but find nothing to our liking. Frustrated we walk the Canal Shoppes again and start trying all the usual spots; BCBG, and Dolce and Gabana but have no luck there either. Finally I find what I am looking for at BeBe. They have a black satin cocktail dress that is fairly short and has some piping detail throughout it. We also find the shoes that I want there. A pair of metallic patent leather heels, 5.5" tall, with a little peep toe effect. As we walk out of Venetian to our waiting taxi I whisper, "You will look fabulous in this tonight. We'll have to send a pic to hubby and let him know what he is missing."

We spend the rest of the day aimlessly wandering the strip, gambling here and there as we make our way back to the hotel. Entering our room we notice that the maid has covered up our toys with a towel and we look at each other and giggle. "Let's get ready for our evening my pet."

Showering each other, we playfully touch each other breasts and kiss passionately. As you reach for my pussy, I pull away and hop out of the shower. "I need to get my hair ready. I'll lay out your clothes here in the bathroom, come out once you are ready."

I put a slight curl into my hair as I smile at the thought of the evening that lies in front of us. Before I know it you stand before me in your new dress, stockings, and heels with no undergarments, looking like a sexy siren that has stepped out of a men's magazine shoot. I hold up your phone and snap a picture of you. "Now send it to your hubby with the line, wish you were here."

Quickly you send off the message and giggle. "Shall we send him one of me to tease him further pet?"

You nod and I strike a pose for you. "Hopefully hubby will like both of our outfits," I say.

"I don't know how he couldn't," you say as you look over my outfit, 6" red patent leather heels, black stockings with red heart back seams, a short black skirt, a black corset with a red silk blouse over it that is only buttoned at the bottom.

We take a taxi over to Luxor and head to our dinner reservations at the Cathouse. Heads turn and husbands get slapped as we stroll through the casino. Both of us smile at each other as we enjoy the looks and drama we are causing. The hostess smiles at us and ushers us up the stairs. We are taken to a booth in the corner that is draped on either side by sheer silver curtains, and has a plush padded bench to sit on. Next to us is a picture window where inside a woman is seated at a makeup table in nothing but her bra and panties, occasionally she will change outfits and apply new make up as well. We both admire the woman and smile as the waiter brings out our wine. After we order I reach into my purse and hand you a little black silk bag. "Go put that on."

You hurry to the woman's restroom and put on the black patent leather panties that are in the bag. As I see you coming back to the table you have this inquisitive look, not understanding what the gift does. Once you round the corner I trigger the remote for the vibrating panties, causing you to nearly trip from the unexpected sensation. A male waiter catches you before you fall and you walk slowly to our table with a look of pleasant surprise on your face. Once you are seated at the table, you close your eyes enjoying the sensation of your new toy. I smile and shut off the panties. "Now, Now, we can't have you cumming too soon tonight dear."

Your lips pout at this but you accept it. Intermittently throughout dinner I turn the panties on and off, our waiter looks at us suspiciously when she comes to the table with our dessert. "Are you ladies staying for the Lingerie show," she asks.

"We wouldn't miss it."

Women parade around in bra and panty sets with matching garters and stockings, while men ogle at them and we sit at our table and sip our wine. A woman walks by in an exquisite black corset with matching panties and stockings and you whisper to me, "my husband would love that."

I call over the girl and ask her how we order her outfit. She gives us the information and we arrange to have it shipped back to your hubby. As we finish our glasses of wine I turn on the panties and leave them on for quite a while. Your hand grips my thigh hard as you try to stifle your moaning. You let out a little cry that draws some attention to our table but I simply smile and turn off the panties. "Now take them off and put them in the bag."

As you start to get up from the table I grab your wrist. "I didn't say go to the restroom and take them off. I said to take them off."

Pausing briefly you settle back down and slowly wiggle out of your panties. Some frat guys notice you removing your panties and stare intently at your pussy. They smile at each other and come over to our table offering to buy us some drinks. I smile and tell them, "You can buy my pet and I a drink but we are leaving her alone."

They look at each other perplexed. "She is mine, I own her, and she does whatever I want. Tonight it is just us girls."

Again they look perplexed and I grab your hand and lead you out of the booth. "Now on the taxi ride back I want you to sit in the center of the seat, hike up your dress and spread your legs wide. Let's tease our cabbie a bit."

You nod your acceptance and we walk to the cab line. Once in the cab, the driver is constantly shifting his rearview mirror to get a better look at you. I just smile and notice your skin flush with embarrassment. The loser still charges us for the cab ride and we head up to our room. Once in there you grab my head and pull me in to kiss me passionately. I push you away, "Did I give you permission to do that? Tonight you are going to learn to become more obedient pet. Remove your dress and heels, then sit on the edge of the bed."

I reach into my suitcase and pull out my bag of toys that I have brought. Laying them out on the bed you see that I have brought quite a few for our pleasure. There are nipple clamps, bed restraints, a feeldoe, a double-ended dildo, a vibrator, a crop, and a blindfold.

Walking over to the bed, I roll you over onto your stomach and grab my crop. I smack your ass a few times, warming it up for the crop. After a few hard smacks, I slap the crop on you causing you to jump a little. I smack you a few times with the crop and then roll you over onto your back. "Move up on the bed and put this on," I say as I toss over the blindfold.

"Spread out your arms and legs and hold still."

I insert the vibrator into your wet pussy and turn it on full. You jump at the sensation and I gently smack your pussy with the crop. "I said don't move. The next time it will be harder."

I attach the bed restraints to the bed and then attach one to each of your limbs, first your arms and then your legs. By the time I get to the last one you are writhing in ecstasy on the bed and I slap you clit with my hand. "Looks like you want to be punished today. I can make sure that happens pet. Now be still while I get out of these clothes."

I remove all of my clothes and then slowly run my stocking over each of your breasts, barely touching them but arousing your nipples. A moan escapes your lips and I lean in to kiss you. As I pull away you lift your head up in a futile attempt to maintain the kiss. I smile and reach over for the nipple clamps. Slowly I run the cold metal over your body and then quickly place one on each nipple. You cry out and I place my mouth over yours kissing you passionately. The focus on our kiss takes away the pain as I tug slightly on clamps. I pull away and go down to your pussy where I pull out the vibrator and turn in off. You whimper slightly and I tug on the nipple clamps again causing you to cry out. "Behave pet!"

Lowering my head to your pussy I taste you and lick up the wonderful juices I have been creating all night. Quickly I pick up the feeldoe and insert one end into me and then get on the bed so I am right in front of your pussy. I slide the other end into you slowly making sure that the end inside me doesn't slip out. Once it is in you all the way, I start to pull it out slow and then slam it into you fast. You let out a little cry each time I push it into you. "Please Mistress," you beg.

"Please what," I say.

"Please don't tease me Mistress. Fuck me harder."

I smile and begin to fuck you like a frat boy on speed. Fast and hard I keep working the feeldoe in and out of you. You start to moan loud in ecstasy.

After a few minutes of moaning loudly you cry out in orgasm and your body shakes beneath me. Close to my own orgasm I continue to shove the feeldoe into you until I too orgasm. I lay on top of you for a second and kiss you gently. "Thank You Mistress," you mutter in your post orgasmic haze.

"We aren't done yet my pet."

I move off of you and pull the feeldoe out of me. I stand beside you thinking about what I want to do next. A smile crosses my lips, and I lean into your ear to whisper, "I'll be right back."

Before I leave the bedside I grab the vibrator and place it back inside you. I turn up the power and go to the bathroom. There I run a hot bath and pour some silky bath oils in there. When I return to the bedroom, I see you in the throws of pleasure once more. A smile crosses my lips and I sit in a chair watching you orgasm. You thrash against the restraints as I quickly remove the vibrator. After giving you a moment to rest I pick up the double ended dildo and slide one end into you and then reach down to undo your leg restraints. I slide you up the bed slightly and slide the other end of the dildo into me. Rocking back I slide the dildo out of you and you in kind meet the motion. We rock our bodies, moving the ends in and out of each other. We find a rhythm and begin to pick up the pace of our pleasuring each other. I let the tension build in my body and I reach across to tug slightly on the chain connecting your nipple clamps. As your cries of pain send me over the edge and I grab your silky thigh, my nails biting into it as my body tenses. I pull away from you and the dildo falls out of me. Reaching between your legs I pinch your clit and then pull the dildo out of you. I lie down on top of you and kiss you deeply while I undo the wrist restraints. Once they are both undone you hold me tight and kiss with even more passion. Momentarily I pull away from the kiss and pull off your blind fold. Our eyes meet and the tired look I see is of someone who has thoroughly enjoyed themselves. I stand up and grab you by the hand and lead you to the bathroom.

"Step in the tub and sit down pet."

You do as told and I walk over to remove the nipple clamps. Quickly I run a warm wash cloth over them to ease the pain. I move the wash cloth over your entire body, cleaning you up and gently showing you the love I have for all you have done tonight. Once I have dried you off, we head to the bed and fall asleep in each others arms.

Day 3 – Equals

You wake: warm, thoughts fuzzy, relaxed and a little sore. As your mind clears you realize the body you are wrapped around is soft, supple. A smile crosses your face then a frown. You pout for a moment realizing that it is Sunday and we will be parting our ways soon. You place a soft kiss on my shoulder then moving slowly so you don't wake me you reach for the phone. You order our breakfast to be delivered in two hours, you are hungry now but you have plans in mind for that time. Settling back behind me, you kiss along my shoulder and neck. Trailing your hand up and down my body you tease my nipples, and then the edges of my lips. You wake me up slowly, waiting for my breathing to change. You know as soon as I am at the edges of being fully awake. You whisper, "Good morning dear. We're going to make the best of today."

With your fingers teasing my clit I moan and roll unto my back. As I stretch the whole of my body you slide your fingers into my already wet slit, and bite down on the nipple closest to you. Letting my breath out fast I moan and lift my hips into you. "mmm That's it my pet cum for me," you whisper.

It doesn't take long with your fingers tapping my g-spot before I cry out as I orgasm. Tasting my on my fingers you grin at me and slowly roll off the bed. "When you can move love, I'll be waiting for you in the shower."

As you walk away I dimly register the fact that there is a wet spot next to mine and there is cum dripping down your leg, you'd gotten off on making me cum....

I smile at the sight of your sexy ass walking away from me. Stretching out and enjoying my post orgasm haze I look around the room and see our toys strewn about. Another smile comes across my face as I see the feeldoe in the ice bucket. I think to myself, looks like it had a fun time too. I pick it up and head to the shower. The room is quite steamy and I slide open the curtain to see you standing there with your eyes closed rubbing your clit. Your eyes open and you smile at seeing me and our new friend. "It's my turn to use that," you say.

"Yes Mistress," I say handing over the toy.

I jump into the shower and you quickly shove my head down. "Grab your ankles pet," you order.

I do as told and wait for what seems like an eternity. I look over my shoulder and see you sliding the feeldoe into you. You hold it in there with your other hand while you walk up behind me. You poke at my hole and struggle to get it in to me. My eyes close as I feel it slowly enter me. Once it is all the way in you grab my hips and start to work it out slowly. The feeldoe pops out of me and you couldn't hold it so it plops on the shower floor. We both burst out laughing at our sensual moment gone awry. I stand up and shove you against the shower wall. Forcing two fingers into you I work them in and out of your pussy while I grab your head and open your mouth to me. Your tongue snakes in and out of my mouth as your pussy melts on my fingers. With one of your free hands you reach up and grab my nipple tweaking it. I pull away and let out a moan. With my other hand I reach up and tweak your nipple. You cry out as an orgasm takes over your body. I lean in and kiss the nipple I abused then kiss you. We throw out our new friend on the bathmat, another victim of our hyperactive sex drives.

After our shower we towel off and try to decide what to do with our remaining time. "Well there is always the typical Vegas things, gambling, shows, shopping. Either that or we can be naughty and go to the green door or the local porn theater and put on a show."

You inquire, "What is the green door?"

"It is a swingers club here in Vegas that is quite famous. There will be both men and women there but the crowd is sometimes older. It is your turn today so whatever you want to do Mistress." You smile at me devilishly and I know we are going to have fun.

We jump slightly at a knock on the door. You'd forgotten about food! An evil grin crosses your face, "answer the door."

I reach for my towel. "I didn't say you could cover up," you order.

You love the moment of refusal. Then lifting my chin I answer the door. The young man standing outside with our food nearly drops the tray. You giggle as I invite him in. You reach for a towel and catch the smoldering look in my eyes. You nod at me and I leave it where it is. When the young man's eyes come to rest on you he trips over his own feet realizing that we are there together. You walk up behind me and tease my nipples until they are hard. He stammers a few incoherent words and leaves fast. Giggling we eat our food, teasing each other with touches and nibbles. Finally you sigh and say with a smile "lets go to the green door. Our flights are late tonight."

We dress quickly. I put on a short flared black skirt and a red low-cut tank. Red 4in come and fuck me shoes. You in a very similar cut light blue skirt, and white open backed top. You wear silver shoes in the same style as mine. In the cab you spread my legs and slowly tease my clit through my panties. "Cum for me love. Let the cabbie smell your sweetness."

Grinning you pull me into a rough kiss as you push my panties aside and slip your fingers into me. By the time the cab pulls off the road your hand is covered in my cum, I am breathing hard and our lips are swollen. "For the rest of the day we are equal, neither of us a mistress or a pet," you state.

As we enter the Green Room both of us look at each other and smile. We are a mix of giddiness and nervousness as this is something neither of us has done in the past. We pay the cover charge and enter the main lounge area. There are men and women of all sizes, ages, and body types in various states of undress. Before we can figure out what to do a heavy set man in his 50's approach both of us and asks us if we want to play. Both of us are a bit shocked; we decline heading off to change out of our clothes and get a drink. As we sit naked in the main lounge area we look around and see a couple staring at us intently. The man is in his mid thirties/early forties, about 6' tall, a little belly, brown hair and eyes, no body hair, about 6" soft and shaved. His wife is about 5'4" tall, short blonde hair, blue eyes, shaved with a few extra pounds. The woman smiles at us and walks over to the bar. She introduces herself as Tasha and asks us if she and her husband can buy us a drink. We look at each other and nod yes. We follow her back to their table and the husband shakes our hands. He introduces himself as John and asks us to take a seat. Tasha goes to get us some wine while John engages us in small talk about how they met (high school sweethearts) and how they decided to open their marriage to others. Once Tasha returns she explains that she has always wanted to be with a woman and John wanted to be dominated by a woman so they were hopeful to find someone who suited both of their needs. "I think we are your women," I say to Tasha.