Free Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles and asks us if we would like to go to the dungeon section and we agree. Inside the dungeon is a large circle with a leather bench in the middle, a bench in the corner as well as a rack and other miscellaneous items. Noticing the blind fold on a hook, I walk over and order John to put it on. He looks tentatively at Tasha and then slowly starts to put it on. "Hurry up now or we will leave," I bark.

You smile and then kiss me. Tasha walks over and you pull her head towards you and kiss her deeply. John reaches out trying to touch us in order to find out what is going on. I smile at Tasha and you and motion to the circle. We lay John down and strap him to circle. Tasha looks a bit shocked as you walk over to the wall and pick up a crop on the wall. "Lets have fun with hubby and then we can have fun with each other," you say with a devilish smile.

Slowly I run the crop up and down his body, "Do you like that?"

At his nod I snap the crop against his inner thigh. The sharp sound of it hitting his flesh makes his wife flinch. Smiling at her you say, "Don't worry dear, see how much he enjoys it?"

His cock is rock hard and he starting to pull against the restraints. You laugh at him, "That isn't going to get you anywhere but in pain dear."

When he continues to struggle you snap at him. "Lie still!"

Again his wife flinches just the tiniest bit. You smile sweetly at her, "You may want to sit down dear."

As she moves to sit you begin slowly stroking his cock, he moans low. I run the crop up your inner thigh and tease your pussy, you wonderful juices cover the tip of it. Running it under his nose, "Smell that? That is the smell of her sweet pussy. She is going to sit on your face and you are going to make her cum until I say stop."

I tap his stiffened cock lightly, his groan betrays his pleasure. I snap the crop harder over his shaft as you straddle his face and his tongue sneaks out to taste you. The crack of the crop against his sensitive flesh makes him cry out. I smile, satisfied in knowing it was a combination of pain and pleasure. After a few more quick taps to that sensitive flesh I instruct Tasha to ride her husband. "Don't you dare cum in her. There will be punishment if you disobey."

I grasp a small whip as I watch you come to your first orgasm. Walking up I draw one of your nipples into my mouth. I bite down hard enough to make you cry out as I crack the whip over his stomach and leave a nice red welt.

I stand in the middle of Tasha and you, alternately kissing Tasha and then you. Once again I smack John's stomach and he cries out in pain, and pleasure. Tasha looks at us in shock as we both look down and see his cum dripping out of her. "What did she tell you," you bark at John.

Silence is all we hear and you grab the crop from my hand and smack his stomach again. "You will learn why women are the dominate sex boy," you say.

You motion to the wall and a genital restraint cage there on the wall. Tasha stands up from her husband and I apply the restraint to his shrinking package. Then we walk back over to the wall and grab the long, thin strap-on that is hung there. "Tasha do want to do the honors or shall one of us," you inquire.

She looks back and forth between the two of us, then leans in to kiss me. "He is all yours," she says as I lead her to a couch and start to kiss her passionately.

You laugh out loud and whisper into John's ear, "you are all mine bitch."

The harness and strap-on slide on fairly easy and you apply lube to the tip. As you start to lube up John's asshole, he tightens up. "If you want this to not hurt I suggest you relax," you tell him.

He whimpers in protest but quickly lets out a deep breath and you can see him relax. You continue to lube him up and then position the head at his entrance and slowly push it into him. When you look over your shoulder you see me between Tasha's legs and her eyes are locked on you penetrating her husband. There is a look of pleasure and amusement on her face. It takes a while to get all of it into John but once it is you pause. He begins to shake and struggle against the restraints. "That feels so good. Please don't stop," he begs of you.

You look over your shoulder again and smile at Tasha who has her thighs wrapped around my head and with her hand is motioning you on. A laugh escapes my lips and then you begin to pull out of John very slowly. His cock is struggling to break free of the cage as you push it back in. He is a constant stream of ecstasy filled statements that are punctuated every now and then by a please don't stop. You smile and pick up the pace jack hammering him like so many a man does to their wives. Tasha cries out in orgasm from the couch. I walk over to where you are at. Picking up the crop I smack his chest and he cries out. "Now your wife knows what real pleasure is," I tell him.

I watch as he continues to beg for more. I move to kiss you as I snap the whip over him again. "Stop moving love. Leave it buried deep in him and see if you can get out of it."

After a few moments of awkward moving around you manage to disentangle your self from the strap on. I give Tasha the come here finger then press my finger to my lips showing her to be quiet. When we motion for her to strap herself in she starts to shy away. I shake my head and push her into place. We get her settled and you whisper in her ear, "move slow at first. Make him beg for more before giving in."

As she begins to move John moans and tries to move into her harder, I snap him with the whip making him cry out. As she starts to fuck her husband harder we both lean in to kiss her making her lose the tempo, he begs her to keep going. I whisper in her ear, "Now you are in charge. Use it well, show him who is boss."

We both step up to John's head and kiss him. "Thank you for the good time but I think your wife is doing just fine fucking you. And I bet if you are really good she'll let you cum again."

As he realizes what I said he yells out, "Oh God Tasha! Yes! More!"

We smile as we wander away to find our own corner. As you sit on the couch I grab a new toy, a Pyrex dildo with ridges on it. "Now I'm going to make you scream," I state playfully.

You reach up and pull me to me so that you can kiss my stomach and thighs. "You are welcome to make me scream."

You bite me hard enough to make me moan. I push you back on the couch and trace your clit with my tongue. I slip the cool glass into you and begin moving fast and hard. Soon you're screaming and the couch is soaked. We spend the rest of our afternoon making sure that we are completely worn out. Often we had an audience but no one was willing to disrupt our ecstasy by joining us.

Later as we get into the cab it is the same man who dropped us off there he smiles knowing that we had a very good time. We kiss softly and caress each other on the way back to the hotel.

As we ride the elevator back up to our room both of us are quiet. It is unspoken that neither of us wants our time together to end. When we get into the room, I strip off my clothes and lay down on the bed. You follow suit and snuggle up close to me. We lay facing us other and I reach out to touch your face. "My love you are just too much. This was a great weekend and we must do it again sometime soon."

You smile back at me and say, "Oh yes! I will have to see if I can drag the ole ball and chain with me next time."

Both of us giggle at that knowing that your hubbie wouldn't be up for that. I lean in and kiss you reaching down to touch your moist pussy. Slowly I insert two fingers into you while you reach up and grab my breast. You pull away from our kiss and put a nipple in your mouth. I let a moan escapes my lips and pull away from you. "Let's finish this in the shower dear."

We move to the shower and bring each other to orgasm. Quickly we pack our bags and head to the airport. I've dressed you in a simple white skirt, blue cotton top, and the platinum heels we bought at the Venetian. You dress me in Capri's, a white silk blouse, and brown leather heels. On the way to the airport I have a huge smile on my face and you keep asking me why I am smiling. I just giggle and say you'll see. After we get through screening I pull you into a restroom and pull out a black silk bag. Your face lights up having seen the bag on Day 2 of our weekend. "Put these on and give the remote to your hubbie. Tell him they are a gift from one Dom to another. I will miss you very much and we need to get together soon. If not soon, then a long vacation in the Caribbean at Hedonism."

You softly whisper "yes," and we kiss. As we part company a tear streams down my face. I truly am going to miss my new love.

You sneak one last glimpse of me as you board your plane. Sighing you close your eyes, and relax into the rather uncomfortable seat. You spend that flight holding the memories of your free weekend close. Your husband picks you up, and kisses you like never before as the two if you stop at the car. You smile at him and slip the remote to him. Oh... his expression was priceless. Once you explain what it is and who it is from he couldn't help but turn it on. He made sure you came right there in the parking lot standing next to the car. In the car on the way home he asked for details. After making sure he wanted to hear it you told him everything you could about the weekend. It was a wonderful night, you get sore just thinking about it. Laying in bed falling asleep he wrapped his arms around you and whispered, " I think you will need to have another free weekend soon."

You fell asleep with a smile on your face knowing that you would get to see your lover again soon.