Freed to Do as I was Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who owns you?"

"You Sir." Desperation.

"Who owns your cunt and tits and ass?"

"You Sir."

"Remember that well, slut."

"Yes Sir." How did he know I was a slut? Who else would do what I was doing?

"I am going to fuck you now so that Charles can watch, watch his wife being fucked. He wants to watch that. As much as you probably. Do you want to be fucked?"

"Yes Sir. Oh God Yes."

"Come here. Bend over and put your arms on the seat of the chair. Stick your ass up and arch your back." I followed my instructions eagerly.

He did fuck me. Hard. He fucked me like I was there simply to be fucked. I was. His cock speared into me, deep into my body where it belonged. I could feel his hard hot cock opening me and taking me. It was almost all I could think of. My tits swung under me, sometimes they were squeezed by him as he fucked me. He held my head by my hair, I felt like I was being ridden. I could hear myself grunting as I took the cock in me. Charles was suddenly by my head, his cock pumping in his hands. I could smell his maleness close while I was being filled by someone else. I began begging to cum, almost incoherently. I heard myself begging for something that had always been mine. I heard myself whimpering and grunting too as I was pounded by this man. I felt hot semen spurt on my face. Charles had cum on me. It dribbled down my cheek. I couldn't cope. I needed release. The cock inside me felt huge and so hot.

"Cum." A command.

It seemed an eternity before I could understand what was happening again. My body was jerking, spasming totally out of my control. Pleasure pulsed. Only gradually did I become aware of my surroundings. Much to my distress the cock had left me, and semen now dribbled down my thigh as well as my face. My body felt so warm and liquid and happy, yet embarrassed beyond belief. I was surprised I hadn't fallen to my knees but my locked legs were holding me up stiffly, still presenting myself for anyone, everyone.

Charles came over to me and played with me with his fingers. I was slippery with this other man's cum dribbling from me. I felt so embarrassed.

In bed that night I lay amazed at how my body felt. I had been told to put cream on myself to ease the pounding it had taken so I felt slippery again between my thighs. Charles had let his hand caress my tits before quickly and seemingly contentedly falling asleep. I felt in some kind of shock, though a strangely pleasant one.

Next morning being a Sunday, I attended church, then drove Charles to the airport. I felt as though everyone in the congregation knew what I had done the night before. I couldn't look up at them.

As I drove I couldn't get my obedience yesterday out of my mind. It had totally embarrassed me and yet aroused me to do what Stephen told me to do. I secretly knew that I felt good about pleasing Stephen, wanted him to be pleased by me, by my body and my obedience. I could tell I was getting aroused again in the car. My hips were stiff from the strength of the sex and the position, which wasn't one Charles and me ever used, though I was not as tender as I expected. Otherwise my body was certainly relaxed after cumming so strongly. Charles seemed in a good mood too. I was pleased that he was happy. I hadn't expected him to be after watching me with another man and although neither of us mentioned it I could see that he was.

Charles would be gone four days this time. I kissed him goodbye at passport control, told him to take care and waved him off. He told me to be a good little girl. I blushed. It was the only comment either of us had made relating to what had happened. At home I showered again and, after adding just a little make up, changed, from the jeans and blouse I had worn for Charles, into a summer dress.

I exited the back door of our house and walked to the new door in the rear fence. It was all neat and finished. The sun was high in the blue sky and it was hot. The new door wasn't locked and I passed through to the house on the other side. Stephen was sitting on a garden chair wearing a pair of dark shorts and a white polo top, reading the newspapers. His feet were bare. I suddenly realised that I did not know what I was going to say or do, or, in fact, why I was there. He looked me in the eyes before I dropped my gaze. I waited for him to ask me to sit but he left me standing. In the silence I began blushing and could feel beads of sweat roll down from my armpits under my dress.

He began talking as if it was perfectly normal for me to appear in his garden.

"How long will Charles be away?" I found the soft deepness intoxicating.

"Four days, three nights. Including today. He'll be back on Wednesday evening."

"Come nearer." I moved to stand near his chair.

His hand moved to my leg above my knee. I felt the warm pressure through my dress. It slid down to the hem and slid up inside so that it rested on my inner thigh. It felt proprietorial. I hadn't moved, hadn't shook him off, my hands hadn't stopped him. I knew his first name but nothing else. He was virtually a stranger. I had spoken to him only yesterday. A few words. Instinctively I parted my legs a little. He had fucked me yesterday, in front of my husband. Now his warm hand held my inner thigh, caressed it.

"Yesterday you gave me control." It wasn't a question and I simply nodded and swallowed. My arousal was back. His hand moved higher. My legs moved, removing any perceived obstacle to him. "Later, you will type out your consent, and specify rules you accept and questions you have. You can add updates as time goes by."

As time goes by? Yesterday I hadn't even thought of today. Today I could not imagine tomorrow. I wanted to press down on the hand at the top of my thigh. I felt light headed, slightly dizzy, floaty and warm. I didn't know what to say, didn't even know if I could speak. I realised I had been given homework. It summed up my position in some ways.

"In a minute we will go inside where you are to remove all your clothes. I am going to give you a spanking." The word 'spanking' shocked me. I stifled a moan, felt the electricity inside.

"A spanking! Have I done something wrong?"

"No. You haven't done anything wrong. I am doing it because I want to and because you need it."

"I thought you... that you just owned me... sexually." I sounded like a little girl. "Being spanked isn't sex."

"I think you know it is." His voice laughing. He just looked at me and waited. I knew from my journeys lately on the internet what he said was true but I found it so difficult to admit it. But as I stood I realised I had accepted his sexual ownership, not only verbally but inside too.

After a minutes silence he carried on though his tone was gentler. "I understand that you may be embarrassed by it. But please remember you have already displayed yourself naked and in most vulnerable positions already. Being embarrassed is not an acceptable reason for failing to please me or be obedient, is it?"

"No Sir."

"You'll always feel that spicy embarrassment. In fact we both know it adds to your sexual excitement, doesn't it?"

"Yes Sir." I whispered in my response in a child like voice, hoping no one would notice my answer..

"And you like being sexually excited, even though admitting it makes you embarrassed, don't you?"

"Yes Sir." I was suddenly aware that I was adding 'Sir' again.

"And you like to please me, don't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"And pleasing me adds to your sexual excitement, doesn't it?"

"Yes Sir."

"And being obedient makes you sexually excited, doesn't it?"

"Yes Sir."

"So in future I don't expect to have to remind you of these things. We both know that you belong to me sexually now and we both know you are an obedient slut who gets off on all this, even though it embarrasses you terribly."

I breathed out, releasing my breath. I felt silly. He was right. I couldn't argue any more. It was just that I hadn't been owned before. I thought about my orgasm yesterday. I had never had one as good before I was owned. I wanted more.

"I am sorry Sir."

"That's better." He smiled and I felt immediately better even though he removed his hand.

The lounge was spacious. No clutter, tidy. Saved from being spartan by bookcases full of books and photographs on the walls. Not portraits or family, some people, some landscapes or cityscapes, some difficult to define.

I undressed for him as he sat and watched. It seemed natural that I strip with him, however embarrassed I felt, natural that I was on naked for him regardless of the fact he was clothed. Again I noticed how tidy I was for him, folding each item and laying it carefully. There was only my dress, bra and knickers but they made a neat little pile. My hands went behind me, my legs parted. I had learnt I had to display my body. I wanted him to be pleased. My tits shook with my rapid breathing. My stomach fluttered. He was going to spank me.

"Your hair around your cunt lips needs removing, and any round your ass. You haven't much there but I expect your cunt to be constantly obvious, on display. You can keep a small neatly trimmed patch on the front but only above your clit. We will see if you need to shave it all off later. Now, over my knee."

I seemed to understand how I should drape myself. It seemed to come naturally though I never had been spanked by anyone. I lay there, ass high, knowing he would be looking at my ass and between my parted thighs. At my cunt. I felt very submissive. I had my head on the seat of the sofa and he told me to interlace my fingers behind my head. I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing. Nothing seemed 'mine' anymore, but it was easier knowing I had no choice in the matter.

He gave me half a dozen swats on each buttock. At first I thought it was going to be all right but at half way I was twitching and squirming on his thighs. His hand in the small of my back kept me in position. I realised he was hard under me, his cock. The realisation brought a memories of yesterday and a tingle to me sex. The next swats on me caused me to gasp. I couldn't keep my feet on the carpet when I was smacked. My buttocks stung. A strange heat was percolating through my hips from my hot ass cheeks. I gasped for breath in the stillness.

He pulled my buttocks apart. He could see everything, everything that once was private. Not private now I realised. My ass and cunt displayed wantonly. His hand cupped my cunt. My hips jerked in response. He rubbed my clit expertly with his stiff fingers making me groan. He alternated that with fingering me deep with his thumb, rubbing his hand against my clit. Soon I was gasping and desperate to cum. I was pleading, bucking up to be fucked however he wanted. He stopped. I realised what he controlled. I couldn't help but jerk convulsively for a while draped over his knees still.

"You can cum in a while. Not yet. When I am spanking you. Not touching your cunt. Do you understand."

"Yes. Yes Sir." His words dirty for a dirty girl. What did he mean though? I wouldn't be able to cum with him spanking me! It hurt.

Then the spanking began again. Over and over. The pain increasing. Then his fingers at me. My clit aching, My cunt spasming. I was really wet, spasming, bucking, but nothing I could do. So near again and then spanked again. I was losing it. I knew I mustn't cum. I knew he was pushing my barriers. It felt like I was being water boarded or whatever it was. I sometimes forgot to breathe and then suddenly gasping air. My belly was so hot. My cunt so hot and so wet. The pain strong, throbbing inside my heat. Then all there was was the heat! I could feel my orgasm straining out as I was smacked over and over. I came.

I didn't know if I fainted. I was between his knees when my surroundings became clearer. I was gently rubbing the wetness over myself. I saw one leg of his shorts was wet stained. His cock looked big and hard underneath. He was talking to me. I only heard the end.

"Take out my cock." I did. He helped me by lifting so I could pull his shorts down a little. "Do you want to fuck it with your mouth?"

"Yes. Yes Sir." Breathlessly. I could smell his maleness. it was so hard and warm as I fumbled to get it out. "You need to ask then, don't you?"

"Yes Sir. Please may I suck your cock? Please?"

"Yes, you may, go ahead."

I rubbed my face against it. It felt so strong. I licked around it, over the top over it, on the shiny knob. I had only once done this for Charles, my husband. I pushed my mouth down on it further until it was inside my mouth. It was really warm and big there. It felt good to please him. He had given me orgasms that i didn't know existed so I owed him so much. Maybe it was because I had never done anything like this before.

I felt his hand on the back of my head as I pushed up and down on him. My saliva was covering it and it was easy to think of my mouth fucking it. His hand pulled me a little harder nearer, onto him. I thought I was going to gag. I was ready to try and push off. Strangely my throat relaxed and I let him go down further, then further. I was shocked, even swallowing a pill I usually found difficult. His cock filled my throat and I wasn't gagging! I needed to breath and pulled back, but I thrust myself back quickly. I seemed to learn how to breathe quickly and take him back inside me. It felt like it was in my cunt. Saliva oozed from my mouth as if my juices. I wanted him to be pleased. I lost myself in it and eventually his semen filled my mouth and then I did choke a little but only a little before I regained control over myself. I felt so proud I had pleasured him. Tears filled my eyes. The taste of his semen filled my mouth and I savoured it as I could feel him relax in the seat his cock still in my mouth. I began to swallow. I swallowed it all still with him in me.

"Good girl."

Still naked, I was sent to make him a coffee. He liked it black without sugar. In the kitchen, as I made it, I was very aware of my tits swinging slightly as I moved, the tightness of my nipples, the movement of muscles. In fact, I realised, I had been very aware of my body for a while. Now, especially when I was with him, undressed for him. When it was done I brought the large cup into the lounge and placed it next to him, hoping it was to his liking. He was thoughtful.

I knew I had to stand as he had yesterday with my hands behind me, my legs apart. It was my normal 'display' pose I understood. So my tits and cunt were presented for his perusal.

I felt a light headedness come over me. Not that I was dizzy or likely to fall or faint, a little like the buzz of a couple of drinks.

"I have decided that I will tell you something. However, while I do you are not to move until I tell you to. You may speak and ask questions, though not interrupt, but are to stay standing as you are."

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"Have you noticed any small things about yourself that seems strange, different lately, Emily?"

I stood looking at him, the man who had just spanked me to orgasm and whose cock I had just sucked and whose semen I had just swallowed. Small things? Surely not, nor the fact of my feeling the humiliation of constant arousal? It wasn't small feeling like a bitch on constant heat or losing one's gag reflex.

"Yes, actually there is Sir. I have become tidier, though I don't understand why. I have begun to fold my clothes. My bedroom was always a mess of things left laying about. Now I fold my clothes as soon as I take them off." He smiled.

"Some of these changes are because I hypnotised you Emily."

What! What? I couldn't immediately understand. I felt shock and anger and surprise and fascination and awareness in waves. I knew my face was changing as my thoughts did too. My mouth was open and I was staring at him, questions clamouring inside me but not able to be formulated yet. Gradually I felt calmer.

"When? Where?"

"In the clearing. Not the first time, but the second. You ran off the first time. When you came again. It was a few weeks ago. You won't remember, I know, but it was there and then."

I stared at him. What second time? "But why? Why me Sir?"

"Actually it was initially because of Charles. He has been visiting me for years." What! He never said anything, never spoke of any psychologist. I stared at him. "Of course I knew about you. Had seen photographs too. He's very proud of you. But... he had desires. He wanted to see you with other men. Watch you being used sexually, used. He became obsessed by it."

I looked at him. I wanted to cry but the reason was eluding me.

"So, Sir, you made me like this just for him?"

"Well that is what I wanted you to know. No, I didn't. I made some changes to some things but not that much. What I quickly began to realise is that you had complementary desires. Not the same desires as Charles, but very compatible with his and certainly with mine. What I did was take away your perceived peer pressures and guilt to conform. I opened a door, you ran through it. In the main, you kept your mind as it was. But sexually you wanted to become a mere passenger, it was very compelling. Obviously I suggested that you cannot let anyone know that you had been hypnotised. Some of the changes in you I made, some you wanted making. Do you know what came from me, what came from you? Anything else you notice has changed?"

I blushed. "My gag reflex?"

"Yes." He laughed. "And you'll become much better with practice with your mouth. And everywhere else too."

The problem was that I had a sneaking feeling that he was telling the truth, that he had hardly had tampered with me at all but just let me out of my social bonds and that caused all sorts of catholic guilt. I had found out too much about myself in the last twenty-four hours. I liked being told what to do, I liked being put on show, I liked feeling sexual humiliation, and that was what Stephen was doing and would keep doing. All these things kept me constantly wet.

I watched him take a drink of coffee. He looked at me over the rim of the cup. His grey blue eyes like the clear sky. I began to blush deeper. The understanding seeping in.

"For example," he continued, "tell me how you feel about being naked in front of me?"

"Yes Sir. Oh. Well, its so embarrassing, humiliating even. It makes me feel so vulnerable, makes me feel as if I am just a sexual thing. It makes me feel like a slut." My voice was becoming quieter, a mere whisper.

"Why?"

"Because... because...Sir... I feel defenceless... it is so exciting, it makes me realise I am so aroused by being looked at like this. I think the idea has always been really arousing for me. I don't know. Oh God, I don't know. Did you make me feel like this?"

"No. No, Emily, actually I didn't. That came from you. You told me you would enjoy it if you could overcome your social sexual conventions and rules and had someone tell you to. If you were told to display yourself sexually. You made it very clear that you wanted to be told, so you wouldn't feel responsible for being like that. You wont do it without permission."

"Oooooh." A wail came from inside me. "What else?"

He looked at me in silence for a long time.

"I am not going to say any more. I want you to realise. I want you to accept that you have to do as you are told, whether it is caused by me or comes from you, you'll not know which. I really want you to know you are a slut, whether it comes from me or you. You can have some of the responsibility taken away, some of the time. When I push you far enough that you need to have the buck passed. But, you'll know what you are like. You'll feel the slut inside, you'll know how dirty you want to be."

I was told to stand in the corner of the room, with my face pointing inward, away from him. I did as I was told. I had wondered whether, now I knew about the hypnosis, whether I still would do as I was told. Or was that part of it? I found I wanted to still. That it was important to do as I was told. I liked accepting his authority. It felt like the naughty corner, that I was a child. I could still taste him in my mouth, could smell my cunt.