Freed to Do as I was Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I realised he was giving me time to reflect, to come to terms with all he had said. It was necessary. I needed it.

Did I want everything to go back where it was before all this had begun? Stephen may be dominant but I felt as though I could trust him, or was that suggested? But I really did think that if he could see I wanted an end to this he would release me. Let me go back to the person I was before. But could I, now that I had tasted the forbidden fruit?

But what about the desires that had been let out, that I had before and kept hidden? Wouldn't they eventually come out or cause me to be frustrated with my life? Those desires, oh my what a Pandora's box.

Did I want to be owned by Charles? He didn't want that anyway. Neither did I if I was honest. He really wasn't dominant enough. I enjoyed him watching though, and so did he. I enjoyed him seeing me fucking and being obedient to Stephen. I did like to do as I was told. I did like to be displayed. I did like to feel the sexual humiliation Stephen gave me. It made me wet, so wet. It didn't make me feel degraded, I noticed. Embarrassed yes, but it just made me very hot. I could even accept that I was to be obedient with Charles, if Stephen decided.

I wondered if it mattered whatever had come from me or him. It didn't stop me accepting it, wanting it. Did I really want to be owned, him in control? I screwed up my eyes and heard a little voice within say, 'Well, yes I did. I really did.' I suddenly realised that he had even admitted that his desires were the same, he must want to own me. It made things so edgy, so exciting.

I thought about what I had done, how I had been. Would Andrea or my other friends have done what I had done? No, of course not but they didn't seem to think of sex like I did. I couldn't imagine them wanting to, let alone accepting it. Not like me. Lately I felt like a slut. Needed to rub myself off every few hours, thought very impure thoughts. I even wanted to now. I couldn't imagine Andrea ever wanted to finger her cunt in front of anybody.

It was true, I was a married slut who wanted this man, this virtual stranger, see me being submissive, have me be submissive, fuck me in front of my husband. I got horny from being made to do these humiliating things, even if I couldn't fully put everything into words.

It dawned on me that all this was humiliating too, knowing what I wanted, knowing I would do things because I was a slut, even if I wasn't being hypnotised into doing it. Even the idea, of being hypnotised into doing it, was both humiliating and very arousing. He was right, having to constantly think, am I doing this to be obedient or because I have been hypnotised was going to keep me on edge. Feeling someone's sexual control, oh my god, that was something. I wondered what he would get me to do.

And there I had it. I was accepting it. Accepting it knowingly too, wantonly even. I knew about it and still accepted it, still wanted it. Eventually I stood peacefully, simply resting. I could feel the tingling where my ass had been spanked, feel the tenderness of my cunt where Stephen had drawn out my amazing orgasm. Feel the tightness of the muscles in my jaw.

As though he had been listening and had heard me come to a conclusion, Stephen came up behind me, his fingers splaying into my hair, turning my head up to his and kissed me. His tongue invaded my mouth and I shuddered as his mouth took me. As it ended I realised he had never kissed me before, not that I knew of anyway.

He looked at me. I lowered my eyes. Nodded. That was all that was needed.

I went home in the afternoon. I had homework to complete.