All Comments on 'Freedom Acres'

by Lilith760

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story. It brought back so many great memories and mind pictures. I have had the pleasure of fucking another woman while she licked my beautiful wifes sweet pussy. It was glorious my wife and I had siotanious orgasms and Kelly wasn't fare behind. Now that was a GREAT night. Lilith my only regret is that the picture on your Bio doesn't show just a little more of your beautiful breasts. Oh well ... Keep up the great work.

kisses3dayskisses3daysabout 13 years ago
Canorous writings

So often, individual authors on this site just "Slash & Dash" out their personal prose, (probably like they attack sex), that the reader feels like a Kleenex.

Occasionally, however, the sweetness of a Spring shower permeates the site's passages with a sweep of truly, well-written song.

Five stars; my favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good lifestyle story...

I liked the story, but the spelling errors and lack of proofreading shared by so many amateur authors on this site just amazes me. I mean come on...did he have a crouch or a CROTCH? And if her WAIST was such a waste, then why would they want her anyway? Keep writing stories, please. I believe your potential is good. But, try showing them to at least one person before posting/publishing them and you may be greatly surprised to find their corrections and suggestions may take your tale from average to great.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Limits

That both girls - especially Vicki - had limits on what activities they were prepared to engage in made this a more realistic 'swap' tale than most.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
What a joke

What a freaking joke and waist of a post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is a "crouch?" or do you mean "crotch?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous