Freedom Comes at a Price Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spurred on by her eagerness, Daniel pulled out of her and rolled her over on to her stomach. He took her hips in his hands and pulled her on to her knees, her ass high in the air. He entered her quickly from behind, penetrating her wet, aching pussy. He rubbed his hands up and down the pale, smooth skin on her back before grasping her waist.

Beth felt vulnerable, sexy, and more aroused than she had ever felt before. There was a time when this position and these actions would have terrified her, but she knew she could trust Daniel; She knew he would never hurt her.

Daniel fucked her deeply, the muscles in her pussy gripping him, squeezing him. He thought of how wet she was- wet for him- and he grinned and increased his speed. Beth began to mew quietly.

"Shhhh, sweetheart," he whispered, highly aware of her parents somewhere within the house. He understood her desire, though; He could barely contain himself either.

Beth pushed her hips back, impaling herself on him. She groaned as the thick tip of his cock deliciously and painfully hammered against her cervix.

"Shhhh," he insisted, looping his arms around her waist. He leaned back and sat on his heels, pulling Beth on to his lap. She sat atop him, her legs spread, her feet planted on either side of his thighs, and bounced eagerly on his cock. Daniel growled low, running his hands up the satin flesh of her stomach, and took her small breasts loosely in his palms, feeling them jiggle as she moved above him.

Her wild, golden hair was everywhere; The hair he loved so much. He pressed his nose in to it, felt it tickle his face, and breathed in her rose scented shampoo. He slid one hand down her stomach to the soft, silky curls on her mound and pressed the tip of his index finger firmly against her clitoris.

"Ohhh," she cried out, her back arching, her breast pressing in to his palm.

He tweaked her nipple then moved his hand up to her mouth, closing it over her parted lips. He rubbed firmly and quickly at her sensitive, rock hard clitoris. Beth bucked about on top of him, her wet arousal spilling out of her and down over his testicles, as he brought her to orgasm. His hand clamped tightly over her mouth as she cried out.

Her pussy contracted wildly around his cock. Daniel couldn't hold it together any longer and allowed his release as hot jets of thick semen gushed out of him, coating her cervix. He pressed his mouth to her neck to silence his groans. His finger on her slowed and stilled as they both felt the wave wash over them, leaving them spent.

Daniel wrapped his arms around her waist tightly and pressed his mouth to her naked shoulder. Beth relaxed in to him like a comfortable chair. They sat together, her on his lap, until their highs passed.

Beth eased herself off him and stood up, semen trickling down her inner thighs. She turned to him and offered her hand. Daniel smiled and placed his hand in hers. He climbed off the floor then pulled her in his arms. They stood together, naked, as minutes passed.

Finally, Beth stepped away from him and lifted the comforter back from her bed. She climbed under it and held it up, inviting him in. Daniel cautiously eased his long limbs in to the narrow bed beside her, careful not to make the springs groan too loudly. Beth tucked the blanket over him and nuzzled in to his chest as his arms wrapped tightly around her.

"You're here," she groaned, her voice croaky with sleep. Her eyes were closed.

Daniel looked down at her and smoothed her curls away from her face. He caressed her cheek, dotted with light freckles, and pressed a kiss in to her hair. "I'm here, darling."

Beth yawned. "Why didn't you come sooner?" She opened her eyes and looked up at him innocently. "I've waited every day for you."

Daniel pulled back slightly to see her face better. "Why didn't I come?" he asked. "I did come, sweetheart. This is the fourth time I've come."

Beth eased herself up to sitting, the blanket bunched at her waist exposing her breasts. "I'm confused," she said, her brow creased.

"I've come by every week. Did your father not give you my messages?" Daniel leaned up on his elbows.

Beth looked perplexed. She shook her head, "No, he didn't. Why would he keep that from me?" she asked, her mouth quivering slightly.

Daniel sat upright and pulled Beth in to his arms. He tucked her head under his chin and rocked her slightly. "I'm sure it wasn't intentional," he lied. He knew full well there was no way Mr Churchwood could forget to pass along four messages. One? Maybe. Four? Not possible.

"What's important," Daniel continued, "is that I'm here now."

***

Beth sat at the dinner table with her father and mother. The sumptuous meal of roast chicken with all the trimmings barely registered with her; Her mind was distracted with thoughts of Daniel.

"You're not eating, Elizabeth," her mother said, daintily cutting her potatoes.

Beth shook her head, clearing her thoughts. She looked up at her father, anger and resentment spewing from her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Her father looked up slowly, seemingly bored with the question. "I'm not sure I know what you're referring to, darling."

"Daniel," Beth demanded. "Why didn't you tell me he has been trying to see me?" She felt tears spring to her eyes but she refused to let them fall. She blinked them back quickly.

Her father lowered his utensils to the table and steepled his hands in front of him. "You've seen him?" he asked carefully.

"Yes, I've seen him!" Beth almost yelled. "What confuses me most is that you thought you could hide me away from him somehow." She grabbed the linen napkin from her lap and tossed it on to the table. "Why?"

He sighed heavily. "Elizabeth. You're too young to know what is good for you. I was looking out for your best interests."

Beth's hands shot up to her forehead, her mouth dropped open. "Too young?" she asked. "Don't you think that perhaps during the eight months I was bound, gagged, raped, and tortured by that deranged lunatic I might have grown up?"

"Elizabeth, don't-" her mother cried, but Beth continued emotionally.

"Don't you think that I was forced to grow up every time I had a knife pressed to my throat?"

Beth's father looked down and studied the peas on his plate.

"Daddy," she cried. Her father did not look up. "Daddy!" she yelled, slamming her palms down on the table. Her parents jumped, shocked by her outburst.

Her mother was crying now, tears staining her pretty, make-up covered face. "Elizabeth!"

"This is my life, Daddy, whether you like it or not, and I am not the girl I was before that horrible day. We cannot change the past and I will live with my experiences every day of my life."

"And I, too, will live with it!" her father roared suddenly. "Your mother and I must live with what happened to you. We will never forget. And I'll be damned if I let some country hick take advantage of my innocent daughter!"

Beth shook her head, a small chuckle escaping her lips. "Innocent? Oh, Daddy." She pushed her chair back and stepped out from behind the table, "Excuse me, Mother," she said as she left the room.

***

Beth closed her bedroom door behind her with a gentle 'click'. Her anger and frustration had rapidly dissipated by the time she had reached the top of the stairs and she was only left with sadness.

She slowly undressed herself and stood naked in front of the mirror. The brown eyes staring back at her were dark and dull, bleak and tired. She looked over her body, pale and slim, and turned side on to the mirror. Her round, soft breast led down to her slender waist and smooth curve of her hip, and beyond that, her scar.

She ran her fingers across the curved three-inch scar on her outer thigh. Daniel had stitched her well and it had healed perfectly. Her mind flashed back to the sparse room with a white embroidered blanket; The sun streamed through the window pane and a light breeze rustled the curtain.

She felt peace. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, her fingers caressing the raised line. She thought of Daniel, of the fields around his farmhouse, of the cliff she had run towards to escape his questions, and the ancient trees that had stood silently and watched as he had cradled her in his arms. She thought of little Jamie, the warm bread he would bring her, and the simple, easy conversations at the end of her bed. She thought of Victor, his oil stained hands, and the constant look of kind concern for her etched on his weathered face.

She opened her eyes and was cast immediately back in to her reality. She sighed and reached for her cotton nightgown, pulled it over her head, and flicked her long, blond curls free from the collar. She sat down on her bed, switched off her lamp, and embraced the night.

***

It was late and Beth had retired to her bedroom for the evening. She heard a tapping sound on her window, a sound she had become so familiar with over the past few months, and rushed to open it. She glanced down, a wide, white smile on her face. Below was her beloved, Daniel. His hair was longer now, parted on the side, shiny and smooth. He held a small bunch of wild flowers in his hands.

She gestured for him to be quiet with her finger pressed to her lips then tossed a blanket down to him. He caught it and looked up at her in confusion, watching as she climbed out of the open window on to the sloped roof. Daniel gasped and held up his hands, motioning for her not to proceed, but Beth carried on. She moved silently across the roof, the white sneakers that Daniel had bought for her on her feet.

She took a deep breath and skipped across the gap to the tree branch, holding out her arms for balance as she steadied herself on the limb. She placed one small foot in front of the other until she reached the trunk of the tree, then sat in between two branches. She held out her arms for Daniel to catch her as she slid down. He caught he effortlessly and lowered her to the ground, bending down to kiss her lips.

"You're nuts, you know that?" he whispered, his forehead pressed to hers.

"I've watched you do it so many times, I figured if an old man like you can do it, I can too," she whispered back, winking at him cheekily.

"Old man, huh?" Daniel chuckled. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her ass.

She reached up on tip toes and kissed his lips softly. He pulled her against him, their bodies aching for one another.

Daniel drew back and held out his flowers. "For you," he said sweetly.

"From your farm?" Beth asked, taking the slightly wilted bouquet and inhaling the sweet aroma, empathetic to the long journey they had taken to reach her.

"Yes," he replied. "Jamie helped me to pick them. The bluebells remind me of you." He scuffed his shoe on the ground. "They remind me of the dress I bought you."

Beth smiled and linked his hand in hers. She lifted it to her lips and pressed a kiss against his tanned, rugged skin.

"Where did you park the truck?" she asked him, a glimmer in her eye.

***

Beth had never snuck out of her home after dark but that night she was feeling daring and confident and she needed a change of scenery. They had been meeting secretly for two months; Their midnight rendezvous had become a bi-weekly date, always taking place in her bedroom after lights out.

It was a beautiful Summer night. She rolled down the window as Daniel drove the truck towards the state park. He slowed as he entered the boundary of the park, their path lined by adult long leaf pine trees. He cruised towards the lake and reversed the vehicle, parking beside the waters edge.

Beth gathered up the blanket and stepped down out of the vehicle. She hoisted herself up on to the rear wheel of the truck and climbed in to the back. She flicked the blanket and watched it billow and settle on the cargo deck. She lay down upon it and cocked her finger towards Daniel, who had been watching her from the side of the truck.

"Lie with me," she smiled. Her pink cotton sundress had ridden up, exposing the scar on her thigh and her white cotton panties.

Daniel watched her silently. The moon was bright, casting her in an ethereal glow. Her hair, defiantly wild, framed her beautiful face. Her pink rose bud lips parted and she smiled.

"What is it, Daniel?" she asked.

"I just want to remember you like this," he replied solemnly, climbing in to the back of the truck and lying down next to her. He stroked the back of his hand across her smooth, freckled cheek. She leaned her face in to his hand. Daniel took a deep, shaky breath, withdrawing his hand from her face and thrusting it back across his neat hair.

"You're scaring me, Daniel," she said, sitting up and pulling her knees to her chest.

Daniel looked down and could see the outline of her pussy through the soft cotton panties she wore. He groaned and sat up across from her, unable to meet her eyes.

"I need to tell you something," he began. "Something important."

Beth was visibly worried. She reached out and placed her warm hand on his arm. "Please, just tell me," she said.

"Today, I... I received a letter," he said, lifting his eyes to meet hers. She nodded. "A letter from my commanding officer."

Beth's heart began to race. "No-" she began, drawing her hand back sharply as if she had been burned.

"I've been called back in," Daniel interrupted. "You must have heard about the war in Korea-"

"No!" she cried out. "No, Daniel." She sprang up and threw herself on him, grasping him to her desperately. "No, no, no!"

"I have to go," he whispered to her, his mouth pressed to her ear. He smoothed his hand down the back of her head. "Shhhh," he comforted her. "It's all going to be okay."

"You've already done your time, though," she sobbed, aware of the stipulations placed on reserve medics. "You don't have to go."

"He has personally requested me," Daniel tried to reason with her. "I can't not go."

She curled in to his chest, clutching the front of his shirt. Tears streamed down her face and she did nothing to stem them. "When?" she whispered.

"Next week," he struggled to reply, swallowing the thick lump that had risen in his throat.

"No! No," she sobbed, "that's too soon!"

"Shhhhh, sweetheart," he soothed as he rocked her gently.

She tugged at his shirt, pulling his mouth to hers. She kissed him deeply, her tears salty on their lips. Daniel thrust his hands in to her hair, knotting it around his fingers. He tugged firmly, tipping her head back. She groaned and opened her mouth and his tongue danced sensually across hers.

Beth leaned back and yanked Daniel down on top of her. She pulled his hips in to hers, grinding herself along his thick, hard cock. Their desire and desperation was palpable and they each groaned loudly at the feel of one another. Daniel reached down and unbuttoned his pants, pulled his boxers down, and freed his erection.

As his cock sprung free from its confines he reached down and pushed Beth's panties to one side. He lowered his hips and pressed the head of his cock against her pussy. Taking hold of his shaft, he slid the smooth, throbbing tip up and down her slit, spreading her wet juices over them both. He pushed forwards forcefully and penetrated her, filling her entirely. She gasped loudly and gripped his shirt in her hands.

Daniel fucked her hard, sparing nothing. Beth held him tightly to her, their bodies pressed firmly against one another, his weight upon her, crushing her. She needed to feel all of him, to be present in that moment with him. She cried silently, tears streaking her face, and she pressed her lips together tightly to stifle her sobs.

Daniel put one hand on top of her head to hold her in place as he fucked her. He didn't notice his tears falling on her face, mixing with her own. Beth moaned, a pained sob escaping her throat. Daniel slowed his pace, easing himself in and out of her gently. He pressed his lips to her forehead sweetly.

He rolled on to his back, pulling Beth on top of him. She sat up and lifted the hem of her dress, pulled it up and over her head, and tossed her hair free. She sat above him, his cock impaled in her tight, wet pussy, bare breasted and with her panties pushed to the side. Daniel looked at her and sobbed. He pressed his index finger and thumb to the bridge of his nose and squeezed his eyes shut to stop the tears.

Beth reached down and gently moved his hand away from his face. She lifted it and placed his palm on her left breast. She held it there, her hand on top of his, and rode him slowly. Tears spilled down her cheeks.

"My heart," she said, as she eased herself up and down him, "it beats for you. It beats because of you. Because you saved me. My love."

Daniel cried silently. He dashed his tears away with his free hand before placing it on her other breast. He watched her moving above him and felt her warm, slick pussy engulfing his cock. He groaned deeply before wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her chest down on to his. Her warm breath at his ear, he held her tightly to him, bent his knees, placed his feet flat on the deck of the truck, and bucked deeply in to her.

"Harder," she whispered, her hands gripping his shoulders, desperate for him.

He increased his pace, fucking her with everything he had. She felt a tightening in her abdomen as her orgasm built. Her breathing became shallow and her groans became louder. Daniel pumped himself within in her rapidly, urged on by her wails.

On the banks of the Chester Lake, Beth came apart under him. Her orgasm rippled within her and her cries rang out unabashedly. He grunted and groaned as her muscles contracted around him, squeezing and milking him, and thick ropes of cum shot out and coated her insides.

Beth lay her head down on his chest and lightly stroked his shirt collar. Daniel's arms tightened around her and he sighed deeply, his nose pressed in to her hair. His soft, satiated cock slipped from her and Beth felt their secretions dribble out of her. They lay together silently, neither one wanting to discuss the inevitable.

Finally, Daniel broke.

"I'll come back to you, you know," he said quietly.

"I know you will," Beth replied passionately, looking up at him. "You will come back to me. And we will live a long and happy life together."

He took her face in both hands and kissed her hopelessly. Holding her to him with one hand, he rolled over, pinned her to the deck of the truck, and drove his cock inside her once more.

***

They sat silently in the cab of the truck, the engine silent, the moon a voyeur to their sadness. Beth squeezed her hands together in her lap and fought back the tears she desperately wanted to cry.

"I could enlist," she said, turning to him. "I could be a nurse. I could come with you."

Daniel took her shoulders and held her firmly at arms length. "Don't you dare," he said seriously. "Don't you dare even think of doing such a thing. I wouldn't be able to do my job properly over there knowing you were in harm's way." He pulled her in to him tightly. "I will write to you," he whispered in her ear.

He released her and cupped her cheek in his palm.

"Do you have a knife?" she asked suddenly.

"A knife?" he asked, confused. He leaned across her to the glove compartment and pulled out a small pocket knife. He handed it to her uncertainly.

Beth pulled out the blade and hacked off a long ringlet of hair. She then picked up the hem of her dress, nicked it with the knife, and tore off a long strip of fabric. She tied the fabric tightly around the lock of hair and knotted it firmly. Beth folded the blade shut and handed it back to Daniel, who had been watching her intently.

"To remember me by," she said, taking Daniel's hand and pressing the curl to his palm.

Daniel closed his fist around it and brought it to his lips. He folded her in to his embrace once more.