Freedom From a Small Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you're smart and you deserve a lot more than you'll ever get in this shit-forsaken town." She knew what I was up to and started rubbing her toes the length of my cock. "And because part of me loves you." That stopped me cold.

"Now wait a second Mike, I said a part of me. I'm not saying love as in marriage and kids. I'm saying love in the way that I want you around and I want to see what you can become. You have more inside you than you might realize and I don't want that wasted here." Her feet were definitely doing more for me at that moment than my hand ever did. "Okay, okay, enough of this." She sat up and pulled her feet from my crotch with one movement. For a second I thought that I had done something horribly wrong.

"I have got to see if my feet are lying to me or not." When she swapped sided on the couch and her head was close to mine, all I could do was stare into her eyes. "Are your going to tell me what I already know or do I have to ask?" I had no idea what she was talking about and she saw the lost look easily enough.

"Oh my God Mike, you are aren't you. You're still a virgin." Now if anyone else had ever said this to me I would have been either mortified or pissed beyond anything, but seeing the look of wonderment in her eyes squashed anything other that the truth.

"Yes".

There was nothing else said and really nothing to say. She simply reached for my belt buckle. When it snapped open, I eased up off the couch and she undid my pants. I slid them down and off with her help and she pushed me back down on the couch. She fished into my boxers and her eyes widened when she pulled my hard cock from my pants.

"Oh sweet Jesus" she sighed and then plunged her mouth down around my cock. I felt it all. Everything. The sweetness of her lips. The swirl of her tongue. The slight nip and scrape of her teeth. I remember there being a lot of sighing and moaning but whether it was hers or mine doesn't matter to me. This was beyond anything that I could comprehend.

Her hands were busy running over my chest and down to my thighs. I reached up and pulled my shirt off and let it fall to the floor. She was running her lips from the tip of my cock all the way to the base of it and each time there was a slight slurping sound. I was so busy watching the top of her head that I missed the part where she slid out of her skirt and worked her sweater up to her shoulders.

"A little help here please Mr. Jones". I realized what was happening and pulled her sweater off. I distinctly remember wishing that she would raise up so that I could see her body, but her mouth attacked my cock once more. I could feel her bare breasts on my thighs and knew in an instant that the small points were her nipples. This was just as stimulating as her mouth was and I felt a low rumbling in my swollen balls.

"Denise…Denise? I tried to pull her up because I knew what was coming, so to speak. "God, Denise stop or I'm going to orgasm." I was fairly yelling at this point.

She stopped what she was doing and sat up. Her lips covered me and although I knew that she had just been sucking my cock, her lips were the sweetest thing that I had tasted to that point in my life.

"Most people say that they are going to cum. Orgasm is so clinical sounding. So try it again." She lowered her head again and I swear she was working harder and faster this time.

"Denise, I mean it. I'm going to orgas…I'm going to cum if you don't stop." I tried to pull her away from the impending event, but she only pushed my hands away and moaned against my hardened length. I felt my cock swell even larger and knew that I was seconds away from my first orgasm with someone other than myself. She pulled up for a second with a wet sounding pop.

"I'm the teacher and you are my student. From now on you are to listen and learn. Agree?" She looked into my eyes and I could see what lust was all about at that moment in my life. I simply nodded and pulled her head back close to my cock.

She slowly slid my entire length into her mouth and started humming low. I could feel all of the vibrations from tip to base and started shaking. She was relentless and started up and down on my shaft. I could barely hang one and then it happened. With a roar, I started cumming.

It was chocolate sundaes on a hot summer's Saturday night. It was the sweetest rose on St Valentine's Day. It was the perfect caramel covered apple at Halloween. No, it was better than that. This was sex. This was sex with the person who had fueled my fantasies for two years and I was at her mercy.

I could feel pulse after pulse leap from my cock into her swallowing mouth. She grabbed my hand and held it to her throat as proof of her desire. With each shot of my cum, I could feel the muscles in her throat constrict. Every fiber of my being was screaming with song. And she was my orchestra. It felt ethereal and I grew lost in the glorious dark of passion.

I felt her shifting closer to me but I couldn't open my eyes yet. I wanted to just exist for a moment longer. She ran a hand along my cheek and leaned in to kiss me. When our lips met, she parted mine with a short stab of her tongue. Some of what I had given her was there, sliding it's way from her mouth to mine and I gladly took it. Her gift to me as I had gifted her. We parted and at last I opened my eyes.

"That's the part of you that I love Michael. That is the part that I knew was there." She whispered. She stood and offered her hand. "There is much for you to learn. Are you ready for the next lesson?" I slowly nodded and rose to meet her.

"Good"

12