All Comments on 'Freedom Pt. 05: Limits'

by WhimsicalRepertoire

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Non-Consent

I'm not a fan of nc so l wish you well but l'll leave your story alone.

If you are rewriting think about Etaski's method of getting around this. Have your heroine work through her options and be an active participant for the advantages that gives her. You did that here so obviously it gets you past the moderators.

Good luck.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 6 years ago
Too Harsh for Sci-Fi?

The following chapters have been rejected for posting because too much Non-Con? Is that too much for the Sci-Fi category or too much for Literotica over all?

If the latter case, by all means rethink your story line. If the former case, just submit them in the Non-Con category and put a note at the end of this chapter pointing to them.

I have read other stories whose arc bounced around between categories. Admittedly that makes it a bit hard to find new chapters for readers who have not latched onto you as a Favorite Author. But it does solve the problem for people who flat out do not want to read that type of activity. Just don't make them absolutely essential to the overall story or end them with cliff hangers, which everyone hates any way in a really good read!

I think that's why some stories are posted in Novel/Novella because they are all over the chart with categories as the story develops.

I mean, Hey, you're already making me nuts with writing two story arc segments at a time! With segments of "Freedom" and "Dream of Empire" being posted together and the related/non-related/somehow related story "Pride" languishing on the cluttered desk of your mind, you are making the biggest puzzle for me to unravel in all of Literotica. Oh, and I love it!

Don't get discouraged, and don't fight the Muse too much or she will quit you. Keep doing what you are doing, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhimsicalRepertoire@WhimsicalRepertoire
217 Followers
All my stories exist in the same fantasy world. You can find the map of said world here: https://i.imgur.com/njRJtmY.jpg I'm currently working on 'Echoes of Spring' and 'A Dream of Empire'. The prologue to 'A Dream of Empire' begins with "Luck Pt.01 - A Chance Meeting". It...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES