Freedom Pt. 05: Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does Master want to use me?" she asked as calmly as she could, a wide smile forming on her lips. "I am oh so prepared for you," she added sultrily. To trick him, of course.

It seemed to have the intended effect. Kjartan nodded with curled lip, then pointed towards the bed. Hilde cooed before crawling towards it, assuming her appropriate position on her hands and knees, as she knew he wanted her. He heard Kjartan undressing behind her, just out of sight. She swirled her fingers over her cunt, slipping one inside just to ensure she was properly lubricated.

Her finger slipped from her gash with a gentle slurp, then Hilde brought her hand back to the bed. Kjartan stepped behind her.

"Tell me you want it, Three," he commanded.

"Please take me, Master. I've been waiting for you all day," a girl obeyed.

Kjartan entered the whimpering maid slowly, pushing his bell against her eager wetness.

"Mmm," she moaned. She wiggled against him, pushing her ass out behind her with simulated lust. To... trick him. He thrust to the hilt, his nuts slapping against a girl's clit lewdly.

"Ohh, Master... ravage me, please," Hilde begged as Kjartan slid out of her only to enter again. She met his hips with her ass on each thrust, sighing wildly and extravagantly. His hips sped up to her encouragement, abusing a cunt that had only just recently been virginal. He smacked her ass with a mailed hand, causing Hilde to shudder with pain and perhaps a bit of pleasure.

She brought a hand to her clit, knowing he would not be capable of getting her off alone. Hilde half expected him to refuse the motion, but he did not seem to care, fortunately. She rubbed herself as he slammed into her from behind, the double duty on her womanhood doing Hilde wonders.

"Ah! Master!" she cried, feeling her own orgasm wash over her, a sensation not at all humiliating as it had been only days ago. Not two minutes later did she feel his hands grip her ass, a burning load of seed flooding into the girl. She slammed her ass flush against him eagerly, if only to trick him.

--

Hilde was allowed to sleep within Kjartan's cabin that night, along with his other slave sorceresses. She laid on the floor silently, awaiting the slumber of the other members of the room. Satisfied that all were soundly asleep, she stirred.

Hilde tip-toed towards the bed, knowing now that Kjartan held a key-ring to her freedom in the trunk next to his feet, as she had seen him place it there several days ago. She stepped over Two's napping form on the floor with the lightest of steps and a thumping heart.

One was fortunately on the bed with Kjartan, allowing Hilde free access to the chest. She snapped it open as quietly as she could, an irritating metal-on-metal scrape emanating from the trunk's latch. Hilde held the lid of the trunk open long enough to ensure no one had awoken, then opened it further. It made the most unnecessary, worrying squeak as it opened, and Hilde glanced around the room once more.

No one stirred.

Hilde reached into the trunk, fumbling through several fluttering sheets of papyrus, clanging knives, clinking pieces of gold, and then finally a jingling set of keys.

Yes! Hilde removed the large key ring from the chest, which held eight keys in all. She did not even shut the trunk before sitting on the floor and starting to fumble through her potential tickets to freedom. She held the keys with one hand to prevent them from making any further noise, while she brought one after the other to her neck and fit them into the slot on the side of her collar.

"Three!" Hilde heard whispered in a feminine vocie from the floor next to her. The sorceress now known as Two had been awoken by the noise, which was not a good sign to Hilde. She had to be more careful. "Put those away," Two hissed.

Hilde shook her head emphatically, trying the next key on the ring. She heard a subtle click as she inserted it into her collar, tumblers being placed into their appropriate positions.

"Stop this! You'll get us all in trouble," Two pleaded louder, crawling towards Hilde on her hands and knees. It didn't matter to the young fire sorceress what this woman said; she had her ticket to freedom, and with it... with it, she would rend this entire vessel into ash. She cared not if she lived through the effort, as her heart only ached for revenge.

Her voice had awoken the two souls atop the bed, and Hilde scrambled for the far edge of the room as Kjartan shouted with a mixture of confusion and anger. The collar came undone just as she had hoped, and it clanged to the wooden flooring loudly as she dropped it.

"Three, you fucking bitch!" Kjartan roared from the bed, already closing the distance between him and her with heavy step. Hilde grinned, now freed from the abjuration magic within the collar. She flexed her fingers, and small flames appeared in her palms.

She clenched her fingers further, then outstretched one hand towards the imposing Kjartan as he strode towards her. A weak fireball was produced, but it was one nonetheless. It landed squarely on his chest, causing the man to roar in pain. Yet he still came forth.

Hilde opened her other hand, flinging a small yet potent jet of flame towards the floor, in hopes of catching the ship alight. She bounded out the door of the cabin, naked, with nary a plan or ideation in her head. She focused only on vengeance.

There were at least two dozen reavers aboard the deck of the Mercy, even during the darkest part of the night. Screams of women taken could be heard from belowdecks, and Hilde briefly worried that one of them may have been her friend's voice. She soon cleared the thought from her mind.

Hilde would not be distracted from her revenge. She pointed at the twenty-some armored reavers before her, her other hand still shooting a jet of flame into the ship beneath her feet as she walked.

"Us Villjordians are not taken so easily! Ether take you all!" the diminutive sorceress screamed with shrill voice. The men approached her, several in the fore being incinerated within their armor when Hilde deftly swept a hand in front of her to produce an arc of flame.

This should have given the men pause, yet they charged her regardless. Reavers were bloodthirsty, in the end, and being assaulted by a slave taken aboard brought them the biggest shame. Their cries demanded that Hilde would not live through this.

She ran towards the railing of the vessel and glanced over the side, only spying blackened, icy water beneath her and several longboats further out. Jumping would give a girl no solace, but perhaps she could freeze to death before she was recaptured.

She knelt down when the first reaver reached her, an axe swinging wildly over her head with a horizontal slash. She gripped her attacker's leg, incinerating the entirety of the appendage with a spell of fury. He roared his defiance all the way to the floor, and Hilde stepped over him to fling a fireball at the next attacker. Then the next.

"You want mercy?!" she roared, placing a hand on the wooden flooring and stepping away. A small explosion erupted from her hex a moment later, sending splinters of wood all across the deck, slicing into her as well as the others.

The pain only drove the fire evoker on, and she incinerated several others until she saw Kjartan stumble from his cabin, holding One by the shoulder in front of him. Hilde had flashbacks to her capture at Dystval, and would refuse to be the loser in this encounter once more. She pressed her wrists together, producing a powerful jet of flame as One brought up her own abjuration ward to counter it.

Flames danced around the ward, clashing with a raw, energetic sound that could only be described as a tidal wave crashing upon an immovable stone.

"One! Please!" Hilde cried as her flames did not pierce the barrier, hoping she would find a shred of dignity or revenge in those scornful eyes. The iridescent shield was not extinguished, and Kjartan yet shuffled towards her behind his protective slave.

A piercing pain tore into Hilde's shoulder an instant later, causing her to cry in terror. She pushed herself against the railing to ensure she didn't fall to her knees, and clutched the black throwing knife that was now embedded into her shoulder.

"No..." Hilde pleaded, glancing out over the icy seas once more.

There was still a way out, Hilde knew. With her back turned towards the shivering ocean and eyes clenched shut, she leaned out over it, falling twenty feet into its icy depths.

12