Freedom through Social Media

Story Info
A wife's internet reveal.
4.2k words
3.6
41k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some people seem to have the idea that, because of the racial aspect of the things I have written, I must hate black women. One person even commented that all black women are not sluts.

First of all, I want to say that I love all women. I love black women, white women, Asian women, and Spanish women. Any women who have taken offense to what I've written with regard to the sexual characterizations of the women in the stories I've created are not paying attention to what those characterizations truly are. I write about women who know what they want and enjoy experiencing the life they have chosen for themselves. I write about men who accept their women and enjoy the sexuality expressed by their wives. I seek to depict happiness in relationships and how our acceptance of ourselves, even to the most perverse aspects of the things we keep hidden from one another, is fundamental to attaining that happiness.

As to the person who stated that all black women were not sluts, I would say that I know that. There are no absolutes which would serve to say that all of any race, size, hair color, etc. are anything that can be attributed to them. Every woman is different. In my stories that the women are sexually promiscuous should be expected on this site. If you were looking for stories of virgins and love you might want to steer away from the Loving Wives section, which is mostly about adulterous wives, and check out the Romantic Love section. Some people seem to continue to possess that antiquated Victorian concept that a woman's sexuality is representative of her purity and would employ that position to put shackles on her sexuality. I'm hedonistic and, therefore, more accepting of a woman being sexually adventurous and the many forms her desires may take.

*****

It was crazy. How it happened, I mean. I know I never expected it. Yeah. It was just crazy. So, okay, here's what's what.

I was ready to leave for work one morning and, as usual, I gave my husband a chaste peck on the lips before going. As I turned from him he grabbed me and pulled me back, also as usual, to place a sweet and gentle kiss on my ass.

"Have a nice day, baby," he said. "Oh, yeah, when you get home, if you could, would you check out my laptop. It's been acting sluggish and I thought that maybe a virus, or worm, or something, was causing the problem."

"Okay, honey. I'll take a look when I get back," I said. I am a managing director of an IT firm so looking at my husband's home tech wouldn't be a problem.

That evening, while my husband was out with some of his friends, and after I had put the kids down for the night, I did an examination of my husband's hardware and software. He left his password on a post-it so that I didn't have to hack the machine. So, after turning it on, everything else was easy.

I found the problem in short order and corrected it. I also found something else. I found there were multiple pornographic videos being held in a hidden file within the computer's memory.

The file was entitled Wishful Dreaming. It contained a lot of films starring light skinned black girls like Skin Diamond, Adrian Maya, Taylor Luxxx, Honey Gold, etc. And all of the films were of the women being fucked by white guys.

A lot of women would have become angry at the sight of naked women on their husband's computer. I wasn't angry. The discovery just surprised me. And my thought was that, at least, he had a type. Which, I guess, is part of the reason that I wasn't upset.

You see, both myself and my husband are bi-racial. Terrence's mother is a mahogany complexioned black woman and his father is a blond haired, blue eyed white man. My father is a dark cocoa colored black man and my mother is a very pale golden hued Asian. Most specifically, she is Korean. We are both a noticeable combination of our parents. So he looks like a slender, golden skinned gymnast with light brown hair and I am also slender, with a comparable skin tone, but with an exotic slant to my eyes and long dark hair inherited from my Korean ancestry. And seeing her on my husband's computer, I couldn't help but to notice the similarity between myself and Honey Gold. So, yes, my husband had a type. But, from what I could see, his type was me. How could I be mad about that?

Still, after finding that little hidden nugget, I wasn't about to stop there. The next thing I did was check his history. Most of it was benign stuff that most guys liked to do. He was an avid car enthusiast and had subscribed to various sights dedicated to the appreciation of vehicles. I smiled when I saw that there were also a few sights he frequently visited that provided a forum for him to discuss the various problems that arose with regard to raising our little girls. After trolling through a week or so of his history I was about to quit when I decided to take a peek at his e-mails. Actually, I was a little hesitant about doing that. I felt it to be something of a violation and knew I would be mad if he did it to me, but my curiosity won me over and I thought I would take a quick look.

Almost immediately, I found something that amazed me. Terry was exchanging e-mails with someone named BWC4U, and he was talking about me. From reading their exchanges, I found that my husband had entered some comments in a forum on a cuckold website and BWC4U had responded. I had to stop and find out what cuckold was and visit the website, as I was unfamiliar with the term. Once I did that, though I was completely shocked, I went back to continue my examination of my husband's e-mails to his friend.

My husband told his e-mail companion all about me and our sex life. He related things about me that I never dreamed he was aware of. Though we had virtually grown up together, and he had been my boyfriend since childhood, there were some things I had thought I was keeping from him. At the time I was not keeping things from him because I was trying to be snakish, I was doing it because I didn't want to hurt him and I didn't think he would understand. Hell, I didn't understand them myself. For instance: He knew that I lost my virginity in high school to a tall, dark haired, white guy who played on the varsity basketball team on the night we were supposed to go out for our first date. I was shocked to know that he knew I had stood him up to let another guy fuck me while he was at my parent's house waiting for me to return from someplace I had told them I had gone with a friend. He told BWC4U that I had gotten knocked up by the guy and had an abortion, which was definitely something very few people knew about. He described how I had gone on to become something of a slut for white cock during our senior year of high school and continued to be a white cock slut while in college. While it was true that I had a constant inflow of white lovers while in college, as we had attended different universities in different states, I wondered how he knew that. Then I had an ah-ha moment and realized that it had been my best friend who had supplied the information to him about my sexual activities and the abortion.

Continuing my reading, I discovered that my ex-friend had done more than just tell him what I was doing. She had shown him. He described how he had watched me being fucked by a variety of guys, sometimes singularly, sometimes being gangbanged, and sometimes in orgies with some other girls, in my favorite make-out place at school. It turns out that she had been trying to steal him from me. But then he wrote something that really shocked me.

"All it did was make me want her more. Seeing her like that, filled with such primal hunger, digging her nails into the guy's back as she hooked her heels behind his buttocks to urge him to fuck her harder and deeper, affected me in ways I never expected it would. All of it, the strained expression on her face, the way she undulated like the hottest whore beneath him, that the guy fucking her was white, hearing her beg him to fuck her black pussy harder with his white cock and cum in her, was so sexy and beautiful to me," he wrote. "Sometimes I don't think she knows how much I love her. How much I've always loved her. If she had known when we were in high school then maybe she wouldn't have gotten that abortion. Maybe she would have realized that I would have loved her baby because it was a part of her and I love every part of her. I love my wife and wanted to share my life with her. But since we've gotten married, and especially since the kids were born, she seems to have settled down into the boring humdrum of family life. I wish she'd go back to being that superhot black/Asian fucktoy she was. I miss that."

Reading that he missed it, I frowned. I had never even known he had it. But now that I did know, I had to laugh. It was crazy to think about it. My husband had wanted to marry the nasty little whore who was his childhood sweetheart. When he married me he wasn't looking for a wife like the average guy had, and the girl I had tried to portray myself to him as being, he was hoping that I would be me. Unless you're a woman, you would never understand how strange it is to find yourself in the situation I found myself in.

All of my life has been spent presenting certain images to certain people. I was the dutiful, studious daughter to my parents while at the same time I was the rebel blasian bitch who snuck out late to drink, smoke weed, and party with her white friends. Like with most women, mine was a balanced life of deception. Then I discover that with Terry all I had to do was be me, because he loved me for me.

When I realized that what I was seeing in his porn files and the things he said in his e-mails was my husband's declaration of his love for me, I cried for a moment. I couldn't help it. I was really touched. Then, after I got myself together, I decided to do something I would never have done otherwise. I decided to show my husband the real woman he'd married.

The next day at work, with the help of a couple of friends, I put together a little pornographic video package. It had clips from videos starring women like Harley Dean, Skin Diamond, Asia Akira, Honey Gold, Kira Noir, Adrian Maya, Kendall Woods, and some lesser known beauties. In all of the clips the women were being fucked by white men or sucking white cock. It was put together in segments where the participants were in one on one scenes, blow job scenes, various forms of double penetration with two white men on the woman scenes, orgy scenes that contained more than one woman being fucked, and gangbang scenes. There were myriad scenes of me being fucked by white men with a big pricks in every section which had been gleaned from various recordings that were made at the office during fake meetings and company parties. When it was completed, I made contact with Terrence.

I signed up as a member of the cuckold website and contacted him through his membership username. I knew it would be hard for him to resist responding to my comment when I informed him that I was a woman who was cheating on my husband and described myself as having black and Asian racial heritage. It also didn't hurt that I described myself as having long, ebony hair, dark Asian eyes, smooth golden skin that possessed a buttery softness, smallish, but firm and round breasts, and a cute tush that my husband loves to kiss. But the thing I think really got his attention was that I said I was from a small town in Tennessee. It was my intention to make him wonder if he could actually be talking to his wife without her knowing it. I wanted to give him a sense of power in that he would believe he knew something I was unaware of. I wanted to also give him actual power by letting him know everything and decide the direction our relationship would take into the future.

I didn't immediately send him the video. We talked about some things first. We had barely introduced ourselves before he began to inquire into my infidelity. I liked that. But what I didn't like was that he talked to me with the mannerisms of a guy in a church. He actually called my cunt a vagina. Outside of a doctor's office, who calls a pussy a vagina? Nobody does. I put a stop to that and reminded him that we were chatting through a sex site.

"Talk to me like you would any a skanky little whore," I said. "Because I am. I'm a skanky little whore."

"Okay, Miss Skanky Little Whore," he began. "When did it begin? When did you start cheating on your husband?"

"There are two answers to that question. I started cheating on the guy I married long before we were married. I started cheating on him when we were in high school. While he was claiming I was his girlfriend, and I was telling him I wanted to save myself for marriage, I was being screwed by every cute guy in our class. I was fucking so much that I got pregnant twice and had the pregnancies terminated," I responded. That was something he wouldn't know because nobody knew about it except my mother. "The second answer, which refers to after we were married, is that I fucked somebody on our wedding day, during our reception.

"What do you think about that? Does it turn you on to think of a woman getting fucked by another man at her wedding?" I asked. "You said your wife is black and Asian like me. And you've let it be known that you want her to fuck other guys, so would you have liked it if she had gotten fucked by a big, white cock on the day of your wedding and came to you soiled and seeded on your wedding night?"

"I think I would have liked it. My wife's pussy was soaking wet and boiling hot when we fucked on our wedding night. It would have been really wild if I'd seen her fuck someone else and knew that for our first fuck I was getting sloppy seconds," he responded. "How about you? Did you get off on giving your husband sloppy seconds on your wedding night?"

"You know I did. But what I did was a lot more perverse than that," I replied.

"What did you do?"

"The answer to that will have to wait until the next time we're on-line," I typed. I wanted to string him along a little. You know, tease him a bit by making him wait for the answer. "Right now I need to go. I'm at work and I'm needed to deal with a situation. Let's get together again soon."

The next day we picked up where we left off. Well, kind of. First he asked when I knew I was a white cock slut. And I told him.

"I know exactly when. It was when I had my first sexual crush. My husband was my first love crush, but my first sexual crush was an older man. He was a strong blond haired man with blue eyes that I would often fantasize about during my early masturbatory sessions. And there were a lot of those, even after I let one of my high school schoolmates pop m cherry. I didn't get to have sex with him until a lot later. Actually, he was the guy I fucked on my wedding day," I wrote.

"Wow. You fucked your first sexual crush on your wedding day. That's hot and wild, but giving your husband sloppy seconds after fucking your first crush is not exactly perverse," Terrence returned.

"That's only part of what I was referring to when I said what I did was perverse. It's the particulars of what occurred on my wedding day that are so completely obscene. The white man I had the crush on, and who I fucked on my wedding day, was my husband's father. I seduced my father-in-law right after marrying his son and let him screw his big, white prick into my flaming hot cunt while I still wore my wedding dress," I replied. "Then, on my wedding night, before I let my husband fuck me, I made him eat my pussy while it was still dripping thick gobs of his dad's seed."

"Man, you really are a nasty little bitch, ain't you?"

"The nastiest," I agreed. "But I'm still not finished.

"After taking husband's father's cock inside me bareback, I put my diaphragm in before I fucked my husband for the first time. When he came I came too. I came just as hard with him as I had with my white lovers. The reason I came so hard was that I found it to be an intense sexual thrill to know that the huge load of cum my husband was shooting into me was being blocked from impregnating me while the copious wads of spunk his father's big, white cock had deposited into my womb earlier were swimming in search of an egg to fertilize. And, as it happened, they found one. So nine months later I gave birth to a little girl who looked a lot like my husband because of certain dominant hereditary genes, but had golden blond hair that was only a shade darker than her father's."

"Damn. You're right. That is perverse," Terrence commented.

"And right now your cock is hard as steel from hearing about it."

"No shit," he responded. "I'm imagining my wife doing that to me and the idea is hot as hell."

"Really? You would have liked to have been treated like that by your wife on your wedding day?"

"Yeah. My dad passed away a couple of years ago, but he was at my wedding. I would have loved to have been able to share my wife with him."

"And you could have accepted that she intentionally let him knock her up on your wedding night while she made sure that you didn't?"

"If she let me know that was what she wanted, I would have let her do it."

"Why?"

"Because I love her and want her to be happy. Also, if my wife was like you, it wouldn't be a hardship because I would like the same things she likes."

"So what you want is a b-racial slut wife who craves white cock. I wish my husband was like that, but I think that if I tell my husband about my many sexual exploits I will probably lose him," I stated. "However, you give me hope. I guess some hope is better than no hope. And I'm hoping that my husband love's me as much as you love your wife, because he's going to find out about me soon. Some guys I work with made a porn video which features me in a lot of my sexual glory and a variety of other black women in clips from various pornographic films. They say they want to put it on-line. If they do, my husband might see it. And, even if he doesn't, I'm sure one of his friends will see it and tell him about it."

"If it's that much f a problem for you, why don't you talk the guys out of it?"

"I'm not sure that I want to," I answered. "On the one hand, I like sneaking around behind my husband's back and fucking white guys. I get off on it when he sucks my pussy after I've been royally screwed by some gorgeous white stud white a massive horse cock and I feel his brown lips pressing tight against my slit in an intimate kiss as he unknowingly uses his tongue to swipe thick wads of cum from my sensitive inner walls. It makes my pussy burn when I think about the fact that he doesn't know that I only use my diaphragm when he fucks me and that I never use any form of protection when I have a white cock in me. The fact is, he doesn't even know I use a diaphragm, so he believes he is the one who fathered all of our children when he isn't the father of any of them.

"What would he think if he discovered that every time I was pregnant and he pulled me onto his lap to lovingly embrace me and the baby, every time he bragged about me being pregnant, every time he kissed my growing belly, and every day he ate my pregnant pussy, I was carrying another man's child. A white man's child? And, even more importantly, what would he say when I let him know that I wanted to have more babies by white men?"

"And I'm guessing that you enjoy being used as a fucktoy by white men too much to be able to stop if he asked you to do so," Terrence stated.

"And you would be right about that. Both the black girl in me and the Asian girl in me have a craving to be held down by a strong white man and fucked hard and deep by a fat, white cock. I love my husband very much, always have, but I couldn't stop fucking white men if I tried. If it came to a choice between being able to wrap my legs golden legs around a white man's back and pull him deeper into me when I feel him cumming, to cum when he does and force my cunt tight to him in an attempt to take his seed as deeply inside me as I can, to desire to be impregnated by him, to beg him to breed me, and the ending of my marriage, I'm the type of white cock whore who would probably let the white judge who presided over our divorce case fuck me right after granting the divorce.

12