Freedom through Social Media

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or, after he learns about my extra-marital activities, my husband could accept it and things would go on as before. No, not like before. Definitely different from before. If he knew we could talk about the guys I fuck. I would like that. I might be able to bring other men home and fuck them in front of him, which is something else I would like. But my fantasy would be to have him watch as I fucked one of my white lovers during the most fertile time of my cycle while knowing that I am trying to have the other man impregnate me. I would love for him to hear me moaning in pleasure with each thrust of the white man's long, thick shaft into my pussy, to hear me beg him to fuck me, to hear me beg him to cum inside me, and to hear me beg the other man to breed me. For me, that would be a dream come true. But that's not the most likely scenario. What's most likely to happen is that my husband will leave me and I will never see him again."

"Or maybe not. Your husband might think like I do. I admit that your idea is what is usually the response of a man who finds that his wife has been cheating on him with other men. And that's especially true when the cheating involves inter-racial relationships outside of the racial makeup of their marriage. But it could be less traumatic than you think," Terrence stated. "Tell you what, you send me a copy of the video and let me take a look. I'll let you know how I'd respond and how I think he'll respond."

"You just want to see if I look like I've described myself. You also want to see me nude and watch white guy's fuck me," I teased.

"All of that is true. But I really will give you my honest opinion about how I think the video will affect your relationship with your husband," he wrote.

Loading the video and pushing the send button, I smiled as mischievous thoughts filled my head. I was confident that I already knew how Terrence would respond and looked forward to it. I couldn't wait to get home.

12