Freeing Writer's Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelvin awoke, eyes still closed and yawning, and at first thought he'd wet himself. But then he felt tongue flicks against his stiffening cock.

His eyes shot open and all he could see was a shapely butt hovering over him and a lightly haired pussy that he failed to recognize and at that thought age must be catching up to begin choking his recall.

Then he remembered, hearing the crashing of surf. God he marveled, Carey was sucking his cock and her butt was in front of him to feast on it however he wished.

He pushed in a finger and his tongue followed it in. Carey bucked and squealed.

That awoke Jasmine who squealed and began crying.

Carey said sorry and jumped off the bed, pulling a hair from Kelvin from between her teeth.

And that was goodbye sex.

"Ohhhh." Kelvin groaned.

"I said sorry," came the rebuke, full of tension.

"It's okay," he called. "The frustration is the same for you. To think you just have a stiff cock in your mouth all ready to go... oh your poor darling. I'll make tea and coffee. Um do you wish me to finger you while you feed Jasmine?"

"Unfortunately no because it would be inappropriate behavior in front of a dear wee baby who's pure as driven snow."

"Oh yeah."

Twenty minutes later with Jasmine making baby noises to herself in the bassinet, with Carey and Kelvin still nude, Carey came to over to Kelvin who was sitting on the bed, his cock still at half-mast as he thought what might have been.

"I must say that was quick the loveliest fully erected cock I could ever remember seeing."

"Eh?" said Kelvin as blood was pumped to fully revitalize the languishing erection.

""May I?" Carey asked, and turned and sat on his lap and guided the sleek thin penis to slither into her juicy depths.

Kelvin wheezed and puffed, partly in shock and as Carey began bouncing up and down on him a huge grin practically cut Kelvin's face in half as he reached round to mangle the tits.

He asked, "Can she see you?"

"Yes but won't know what I'm doing because she can't see you."

"Are you safe for me to burst inside you?"

"Yes. But don't blow it all away. Your cock is lovely and slender. I'd like to try it up my ass."

Kelvin grinned as if all his birthdays had come at once.

They cleaned up and went to lunch sitting outside the café under an umbrella in the boulevard, looking out across a very blue choppy sea to some of the islands of the gulf.

"You have the steak," Carey said optimistically because I'm expecting to get a real pounding tonight. In fact every time Jasmine wakes me I'll wake you when I return to bed and we can go at it again. I feel like a mother when I'm with Jasmine but after being fucked today I feel like a woman when with you.

Kelvin toyed with the idea of ordering a double steak meal.

* * *

The day after arriving back in Auckland, Kevin, Carey and little Jasmine were boarding an aircraft for LA. Jo and family were there to give them a great send off and both Carey and Kevin reacted as if they were losing a family and Jo and the twins had wept copiously.

"God I almost felt like not flying out of here," Kevin said. They are such lovely people."

"Yes they certainly are. So it's time to face it," Carey said. What now?"

"Um let's wait until Jazz is asleep and we have a drink in our hands."

They sat back with their drinks.

"Well I have really thought this through Carey and would appreciate you not bawling me out until I've finished and you've carefully thought about what I've said."

"Very well," she said lightly.

"Well I suggest you stay two nights with your friends in LA and then we three meet at the airport and you fly home with me. I'd like mom and dad to meet you and if they can't get over their shock then we'll get a place somewhere for me to churn out pages."

Carey looked quite shocked but sat quietly.

"During these last ten days of traveling you and I have proven to be very compatible.

Fucking you has released something inside me and I'm happily back writing and as you know I'm very happy with the results. We actually have completed 134 pages together, with you proofing and making suggestions and helping me to visualize scenes with role acting. This sex in this new novel, thanks to you, is a ripper, very steamy. Carey, I feel my publisher is going to love this work and the money I'll get will bring us financial independence and we can settle because being on the road is not the way for Jazz to be brought up. You don't mind me calling her Jazz do you?"

"You have asked me that seven times previously and I said no so why should I change now?"

"Oh right. Well that's the plan and perhaps later we might make a deeper commitment but that idea requires big input from you. Comments please."

""Yeah well I'm practically nothing without you Kelvin. You have restored my confidence and you support me emotionally and have provided me with new interest in life. Jasmine is a big drag on us but you don't seem to mind and that makes me happy. I like want you've said, I like it very much, and I can say I'm willing to give it a try but I must tell you if your parent's don't like me or don't like Jasmine and being you being with me then I'm out of there. I suggest we take a morning flight to Chicago and you call your parents an hour before we leave to break the news and that will give them a few hours to get used to the idea of you being with Jasmine and me."

"Great, you've made me so happy Carey. Um can we try mile high sex, um as research for my book?"

"Yes I'd like that but let's wait until the small hours when every thing has gone quiet and most people are asleep including Jasmine. You'll be able to play with her when she wakes up and is changed. Dinner will probably be served within the next hour. I'm having another juice... do you want another beer?"

"Yeah thanks. This is a great position up against the bulkhead with room for Jazz's basinet to be placed in front of us and having that empty seat beside you. We have it made."

"Well I hope so and I hope I can keep her happy when she'd awake. There's nothing worse than flying with a howling baby."

"Well count of me to do what I can to help. You know these experiences with you are broadening my mind and taking my thinking beyond that as a single person."

"Oh darling you say such lovely things to me."

* * *

Amelia and Ronald had been delighted to know their son was in LA but then were shocked to hear he had taken up with an American woman he'd met in New Zealand with a very young baby.

When they got off the phone Amelia said, "If he stays with her his life is ruined."

"Or his life is made," Ronald said carefully. "It depends what she's like. I suggest we give the woman a chance until we can make up our minds one way or the other."

"You are so damn unsympathetic to me," Amelia said crossly. She stalked off, slammed the bedroom door and called her daughter.

Claire took the middle ground as Amelia knew she would but she said the right things to comfort her mom and then made out that the woman would be lovely because Kelvin was too smart to tie himself up with a difficult woman or someone who'd not be acceptable to his mother.

"I'll come to the airport with you."

"Oh darling you are so kind," Amelia sniffed and hugged Claire.

Amelia was quiet all the way to the airport, listening to the other two chatter as if nothing untoward was happening. She worked at interpreting what Claire had said, that Kelvin was too smart to hook up with a difficult or gusting bitch and that Claire appeared certain about that.

There was no problem when they met at the airport because after calling a general greeting to Kelvin and Carey, Amelia and Claire went straight to the stroller being pushed by Kelvin and were instantly captivated at the beautiful baby that stared at them with huge blue eyes and had tiny bubbles on her lips.

Claire spun around and hugged Claire and welcomed her as he brother's best friend and Claire still looking nervous said thanks but when Claire went one step farther and said, "You and Kelvin make a wonderful looking couple, the stressed Carey burst into tears and hugged Claire back desperately.

Claire then eased out of the hug and said, "Mom come an meet the clever mom of this darling baby and you too dad."

The relief was obvious on Kelvin's face even though he'd kept telling Carey not to worry because Claire would pounce hard to avoid any awkwardness in Carey coming face to face with their mom and dad.

After those polite greetings were exchanged Carey noticed Amelia looking back at the stroller and said, "Pick Jasmine up if you wish Mrs Grant."

Amelia was over to the stroller being rocked by Claire had had Jasmine's restraint released and lifted her up within seconds and Jasmine stared and won over the heart of a worried woman at that very second.

Carey was distressed when two nights later she spoke to her parents and passed on Amelia's invitation for them to come to Chicago to see her and the baby. Her mom said they were going nowhere and Carey was welcome to return home provided she came without the baby. Carey spoke to her father pleading for his intervention but he said sorry but he had tried unsuccessfully to soften her mother's stance on this but had failed and would comply with her wishes otherwise his life would be hell.

One again Carey attempted to encourage her mother to yield but got nowhere. Weeping she asked her mom to speak to Kelvin.

Her mother agreed but said it would only be briefly.

"Hi Mrs Wills."

"You are responsible for all this you religious weirdo. If it hadn't been for your pressure Carey would have handed in the baby for adoption and saved ruining her life. Goodbye you asshole. And don't attempt to speak to me or Harry, ever."

Assessing the situation from the moment the woman opened her mouth and began abusing him, Kelvin said nothing more and waited for the bitch to cut the call.

Hugging Carey who'd heard from the shouting what her mother was saying, Kelvin looked at Amelia and said, "Tell her mom."

"Carey your home is with us now and this will remain your family home even when you three go off somewhere else to life.

Sniffing, Carey said, "Thank you Mrs Grant and you too Mr Grant. I accept your kind offer with deep gratitude. You probably have some idea what it means to me. I'm desperate to have some people around Jasmine that she will come to know they are people who love her."

Kelvin found an apartment to rent near his university in a block occupied mostly by university teaching personnel, a mix of married and couples and single residents. He took an option on it and returned with Carey to look at it. She liked it and liked it even better when they were waiting for the elevator and two women pushing babies in strollers came out of the car. They stayed talking to Carey for several minutes and said they would welcome her if she came to live on that floor.

Returning to the management office Kelvin said, "Yes or no?"

"A big yes. Those women appeared very sociable and the younger baby looks about the same age as Jasmine. You can have the second bedroom for your office and resume writing your book."

"Yeah there's a small lounge on our floor and a big lounge at ground level with doors that open out into open space with tables under two big trees and we went by a park within a couple of hundred yards from there. It's a perfect set up from me and within easy walking distance of the university when I start back there."

They signed up.

Two months later Kelvin submitted the final chapters of his new novel completed on time despite Kelvin being responsible for Jasmine in afternoons because Carey had a job-share position at the university's main library from 1:00 to 6:00.

Out celebrating completion of the manuscript, although more work including proofing and possibly some rewriting of sections would be requested, Kelvin decided to cut short his sabbatical and returning to his university job as soon as it was clear for him to return.

"I'm a good writer but I'm really not a novelist because I'm short on creativity and goodness knows what else," he said to Carey.

Carey said perhaps he wrote without the necessary passion.

"Yes you're probably correct."

"But it's been useful finding this out. I'll now become more involved in publishing academic papers an then perhaps attempt a textbook. Anything I publish will count toward my academic advancement."

"In that case why not also take on a long-term project?"

Looking at Carey closely, Kelvin said, "Such as?"

'Baby's First Six Years', written in simple English for all young mothers who are without much support and should know or would like to know about baby in various stages of development, the effect of interaction, socializing and having his or her boundaries stretched. Year 1 would begin with conception."

"Jesus, with the right approach that could become a best-seller. We have huge resources at the university on various aspects of human development. This book would pull that detail into the one resource designed to be very readable."

Carey said she could begin a diary of things she noted about Jasmine's development.

"Oh god, we have some world authorities on child development living in this city," Kelvin cried. "Just listen to me, I have passion for this project!"

Carey giggled and said she'd help. They might find a young mother's organization or a baby food manufacture who could fund her to work fulltime on research for the book, reading published work and getting permission is use extracts with acknowledgements, finding people who are exploring new theories... "Omigod, the possibilities are never ending. The most difficult thing will be to keep the book reasonable short and keeping it simple."

* * *

'Baby's First Six Years' was published twenty-six months after the idea was conceived and Carey was acknowledged as being co-author. The pre-publication reviews were generally very favorable and the heavily pregnant Mrs Carey Grant had attended the book launch at a childcare center in New York a week ago along with her husband and older baby.

They had married a year earlier. Carey sent separate wedding invitations to her parents. Her father arrived because he regarded it his duty to give away the bride and apologized for his wife's non-attendance. After that Carey's dad visited the children twice a year for many years until his death. Carey never saw her mother again and they were never in contact. She'd written a few times and sent Christmas cards but they were posted back as 'address unknown, return to sender'.

As Carey often said to Kelvin, she'd lost her mother but had found a husband-lover who was pretty damn good most of the time. At the publisher's insistence, she and Kelvin would soon begin the sequel, 'Your Child from Grade 1 Thru Junior High'.

THE END