All Comments on 'Freezeframe'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It is interesting how you built upon the very storyline of the British movie: Cash Back.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first story to Lit. It was a really interesting story and I enjoyed reading it. I look forward to reading more from you especially after reading you BIO.

Again I want to congratulate you on being a now published author, way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
enjoyed the story

I work out at a GYM, wish I could freeze time :) Thanks for writing your first story for our enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really Good

I've only recently started reading on this site, and this is the most interesting story I've read :) Please continue writing :)

FeotakahariFeotakahariabout 12 years ago

Not quite good enough to favorite, but still good enough to give five stars. I'll be looking forward to what you write next.

(Because I ought to give at least some criticism, I'll say that the ending seems a little pat. I'd have liked to have seen this guy suffer a little more for his redemption. Still, I think the basic idea is sound.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I love to read whacky storylines like this

That first woman in the store - I was expecting him to place his picture in her pocket for her to find later. Nice story. Like to see more on similar themes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Taking a large number of ideas from Cashback I see. Perhaps to many?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I agree with Anon. This story is heavily influenced by the film Cashback. You should at least give credit to the film for your inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Y don't y'all give credit for this amazing work of literature

KnottLynnHardeyKnottLynnHardeyabout 12 years agoAuthor
Cashback

I did watch Cashback and write this based on my feelings about it. Most of my work is far more original than this, but this was the most concise story I had at the time to post. I wanted to explore that world more and am really glad I did.

Thank you for the remarks on the writing I'm glad it is being enjoyed. I have every intention of posting more work, and hope as many of you read it.

Knott Lynn Hardey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Possibly the best

Possibly the best and emotionally deepest of this genre while still immensely exciting and thought provoking. Very close to the film Cashback. Which came first? This however is deeper.

DaflingerDaflingerover 10 years ago
What a great tale

I really enjoyed it though quite a real feeling of abuse. Probably little different to my own behavior should I be gifted the same abilities....

TokyoPorkTokyoPorkover 4 years ago
Art!!

Love love love this story - best one I’ve read on Literotica, by far!

You are a beautiful writer.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...