Freezeframe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her for a while without stopping time. It looked as though she had just gotten some bad news, been fired, or missed out on a promotion or something disappointing. She was very cute, a girl next door type, with dark brown hair and peach coloured skin. I froze time and went right up and began to study her.

The look in her eyes was lost and broken hearted. Her expression was stoic, but vulnerable. Her features were soft and unlined, so life had been good to her so far, but whatever had just happened was almost more than she could handle.

With no real conscious thought I began to remove her clothes while wondering what was going on in her life. As her body was revealed to me it told more of her story. She was clearly athletic; her body had muscle tone and was lean from exercise. She had minimal jewelry so probably not a lot of money. Her underwear matched and she had a belly button ring showing a slight wild side, but no tattoos so not a bad girl. Her stalking were full pantyhose, no garters so probably not usually a sexually adventurous woman. Her pubic hair was trimmed but not shaved confirming that hypothesis.

Having her naked in the sunshine on a crowded street got me very excited. I didn't even bother to go get my supplies, I just made her kneel on the ground and began to rub my hard cock around her face. I took off her glasses and stroked myself all over her features.

The feeling was of masturbating to the thought of someone inappropriate, a friend or cousin or something. I knew I was defiling this woman in public, even if no-one could see her really, but it felt as if I were debasing her in front of a crowd. It was titillating and naughty, and I was compelled to tarnish her beauty. Even now I cannot explain why, it was just a need in me.

I opened her mouth and slipped my cock inside. Sliding back and forth I fucked her face and gazed down at her eyes, open but unseeing. Weeping I fucked her face feeling terrible, but driven to continue. I stroked her cheek and held her head with my hands while a plunged in and out of her slack jaw. She didn't react, her mouth remained still, her tongue did nothing to stimulate me, but it was a poignant, overwhelmingly erotic situation for some reason and soon I felt an orgasm building in my balls.

I considered where I should spill myself. It was just too cruel to cum in her mouth so I pulled out and jetted my seed across her beautiful sad face. Ropes of sperm stained her pretty features and dribbled down her long neck. I shot a large load over her face and felt drained after I was done.

I knelt down in front of her and hugged her close to me, her still form warm, soft and comforting.

Then I painted her with my sperm coating her face. I painted the bright spark of light that gleamed off of the wet ejaculate glazing her skin. I painted the look in her eyes, the hurt, the struggle, the look of determination on her face, the effort not to give in to her hurt, the strange luster of shiny emission on her smooth skin. I had to document what I had done to her and what she looked like.

Then I cleaned her thoroughly, dressed her and kissed her soft mouth. I stood her up again and left her. I couldn't bear to see her when I started time again, my shame was so great.

I began to indulge the worst of my desires. I drove myself to lower and lower depths, doing things that made me hate myself.

I went into the women's locker room at a ladies gym. I gazed at them in various states of undress in the change room, studying the different bodies, the size and shape of the different breasts, the variety of vaginas on display, and fondled whomever I desired. I walked along the rows of naked women in the shower, searching. Specifically I studied the faces, the moods of the women there

I was looking for someone who matched my level of misery.

In the wet, still stream of a shower I found a woman who had the look I desired. She was facing the wall, her face directed up into the flow of the shower, her hands running through her hair. She looked pained, and tormented. It may have been something else, but it seemed that the pain was from deep within, her features worn from anguish.

Her body was sculpted and carved from hard workouts over a long period of time. Her arms and legs showed long lines of tight lean muscle, looking like a gymnast, her abdomen firm and flat the lines of abs chiseled into the soft flesh. Her breast were flat and hard the nipples small and pointy. The woman's butt looked like alabaster in colour and texture, smooth and hard.

The overall effect was to remind me of Linda Hamilton from Terminator 2, a hard woman who is driven for one reason or another to be as fit as humanly possible. And she still had a sexuality that was undiminished by her hardness.

It took a while to find the right area to paint from, and a chair to sit on, but eventually I began to capture her image on canvas.

Before I could finish my lust took over and I had to take her. I bent her further toward the wall and entered her from behind. I violated her wonderful body and spilled myself on her gorgeous buttocks. I loathed what I was doing, but felt powerless to stop myself.

I completed the painting and packed up and left her there with my sperm on her ass cheeks, hoping he shower would wash away the evidence of my abuse.

Now, later, I can see the self-abuse I was engaged in. I was looking for ways to make myself suffer for letting Sandra go, but oddly my punishment was at the expense of innocent women, and I can make no amends for that. All I knew then was that I had a gift and I was using it to satisfy my every lust.

I went to my old dorm in art school and retrieved the master key from the custodian, and then I went from room to room looking for girls to debase. I found a young girl in her room by herself masturbating on her single bed. She was nude, her body frozen in the act of self pleasure. I was invading her most private of indulgences and I was as hard as a rock. I made myself start the painting before I enjoyed myself with her, but as I focused on her pert breast my prick got so painfully hard that I had to stop and relieve myself. I pulled the dildoe from the grip of her slot and replaced it with the real thing.

I shoved myself in and began to hump her, but the dildoe was larger than my penis and I was not getting enough sensation from her. Inspired I allowed time to start for a second and she came to life below me. Her body instantly adjusted to mine, her legs went around me, her hands closed around my waist, and her vagina clutched my pole. Just as her eyes opened in shock I stopped time once more.

Now I was being held by her, my cock sheathed in her damp hold more securely. Now I fucked her with wild abandon slamming myself into her velvety grip. Looking down into her shocked expression I felt a remorse like none I'd felt before, and still my hips drove down into her yielding body, my lust overriding all else.

I sprayed her inner walls with my cum and lay down on her, letting my full weight press us both to the mattress. I lay like that for a long time, hoping that sleep would take me, but it didn't. Eventually I pulled out of her and dressed once more. I replaced the dildoe, and using my painting as a guide replaced her limbs where they had been.

I couldn't change her expression, the many fine muscles of the face too minute to manipulate so I left her looking surprised, and finished the last details of her face from memory. It was not my best work, but it was still a powerful image.

I now spent more time in the frozen world than the moving one. Days at a time I would wander the city speaking to no-one, and alone. I went into a bank and took some money. Not a lot, but enough that I felt rich, and terrible.

I went back and replaced it before I could spend it.

Then I went to a casino and tried the most precise scam I could think of. I sat at a blackjack table and began to play. As each card was dealt I sat as still and relaxed as I could, then froze time and went through the deck and picked the best cards. I then sat back down and sat in as similar a position as I could.

When time began again I was the winner of the hand. I did it two more times, losing two hands between each time, with smaller bets. I then left and went to a new casino with thousands more dollars in my pocket. By the end of the day I had ten thousand dollars all accounted for as legal winnings.

While I was at the casino I went into the dancer's dressing room and painted the ladies putting on make-up and costumes and when I saw a particularly pretty woman I fucked her as she bent over a counter reaching for a headdress.

My portfolio of paintings was getting vast now and on a whim I decided to see if I could get a showing at a gallery. I chose my favorites, the ones with the most power, and brought them to a meeting with a gallery director.

He loved them. My technique may not have been the best, but the images themselves, the vulnerable state of the women, the intensity of their expressions was captivating, and he said so himself. He gave me a show in six weeks. He wanted twenty paintings. I had close to forty, but I continued to explore the city looking for the perfect centre piece for the showing.

I thought I was looking for the saddest most profound figure I could find and continued to look in places I thought I could find that type of study. Doctor's offices, bus stations, and the airport. Cemeteries hospitals, and bars, but no-one compelled me like before.

As I grew lonely and needed company I spent a little more time in the moving world. I went out with friends more and talked about my show. Everyone was very excited, but surprised. No one knew this new work of mine, and they hadn't realized how much work I had compiled. How could they, I did it all between one instant and the next as far as they were concerned.

While out at a bar with a gang of friends I suddenly spotted a woman looking at me. Instinctively I stopped time. Two tables away a dark tanned woman with long brown hair and the cutest, most petite body was looking at me. The expression I caught was one of pleasure and secretive delight.

I went over to her and looked long and hard at her. Her large brown eyes were mischievous; her mouth with its soft thin lips was turned up in a secretive smile. Her face was very pretty in an unconventional way. Her body small, delicate, but not frail. She had small breasts pressing the thin material of her t-shirt and no bra, her nipples just visible under the material.

I wanted her desperately, but I wanted her awake and aware. I thought I might be able to seduce her with conventional methods, but I wanted to try my abilities. I wanted to plant the idea of wanting to sleep with me in her mind subliminally. I began to remove her clothes. I pulled off her top first, and bared those succulent breasts. I tweaked and teased her nipples, and got them hard. Then I left her with her shirt up and went back to my table. I adopted a close approximation of my earlier position and started time again.

The woman continued her look at me as the bar began to move once more. Then her face changed. I stopped time and went back to her. I pulled down her shirt. I cupped her breasts and fondled them a bit making them hot with my sweaty palms, then I went back to my place, took my position and started time.

The woman glanced down at her tits that had been changing temperature no doubt, and she brushed her hand across her nipples. She lifted her shirt to hide her poking flesh, and I stopped time again. I went over and pulled up her shirt and shoved the material into her hands making her hold more of it than she had thought she was. I then began to suck her nipple and started time again.

I let only the mere flicker of time pass before I stopped it again. I replaced her shirt and returned to my spot. When I started time again I began to look away from her but saw her flinch and look over at me. I looked at my friends and engaged with them while she pondered what was happening to her. I stopped time and looked over. She was sitting up tall, looking at me, her hands cupping her breasts.

I looked away and started time again. I glanced over at her and smiled politely, as if wondering if she were okay. There she sat clearly confused, her hands over her breasts. She pretended she was smoothing her shirt, she glanced down, and then back at me. I gave her a look inquiring what she was doing. She smiled nervously, and looked away.

I stopped time again, and went back to her. I reached around from behind her and grabbed both breasts in my hands and massaged the pliant orbs. I then started time and moaned in her ear while kneading her tits. I stopped time again after the tiniest fraction of time, and went back to my table.

I started time when I was ready and let it flow for a while laughing with my friends. Then I stopped it again and looked over. The woman was distressed, she was looking at me, and her brows were furrowed with confusion.

This time when I stopped time I removed all her clothes and spread her legs. I placed my mouth over her sex and began to lick her slit, making it wet. I then started time for a tiny fraction and felt her move open meeting my tongue. Then I stopped once more, redressed her, replaced her limbs where I could remember them being and went back to my spot.

Letting time run again I glanced over at her, she looked flushed and scared. She glanced back at me with fear in her face, and I gave her another questioning look. I got up and she flinched away from me. I stopped and lifted my hands.

"Is everything alright?"

"I- I don't know."

"You look like you have seen a ghost. Are you alone?"

"I'm waiting for a girlfriend."

"Can I get you anything?" I had been steadily approaching as I spoke and held my hands out in front of me.

"I think someone spiked my drink."

"Oh shit. I'll get the manager if you want."

"No. I think I should go home."

"What about your friend?"

"I'll text her."

I turned to go, but she reached out and touched my arm.

"Would you mind walking me to my car? I'm not sure what is happening to me."

"Absolutely. I'll just tell my friends." She began to gather her things together, and I told my friends I was going. I think part of why she was trusting me was because I was in plain view with many people, not a single person hiding in a corner.

I walked her to her car, and on the way I stopped time once more and pulled off her clothes and removed my own. I put her on her knees and rubbed my cock on her face until it was hard. I slipped it inside her mouth for a bit, fucking her beautiful face. I then removed myself from her mouth, worried she might bite down when next I started time. I placed myself right in front of her eyes, and wrapped her hand around my cock. I started time and felt her grip my cock and look at it intently.

Then I stopped time and dressed us both once more. We were side by side in innocent proximity when time began again. She shot me a look, and I looked back curious. I stopped walking and asked, "You okay?"

She hesitated. "I really think someone drugged me. I keep seeing things. I'm having these intense flashed, like hallucinations. They are so real. I can hear, smell, feel, and taste weird things."

I looked at her like this was crazy and she stepped closer to me, her hand on my arm once more." I'm not crazy. Or I wasn't before I went in there. Please don't leave me right now okay? I need to get home and safe."

"I believe you that something is happening. I just don't know what I can do to help. I'm not a doctor. I don't do drugs."

"I just need you to stay near me, okay. I-I don't know what is happening, but I want you to be with me. Is that weird?"

"A little. I just met you, but I think I understand."

I was feeling so aroused and fascinated by this encounter that I stopped time and kissed her deeply on the mouth. I started time and let the kiss linger. Then stopped it again and wiped my mouth making sure there was no lipstick on me.

When I started time again she exhaled violently.

"It happened again. Whoa. This is crazy. I just hallucinated we were kissing."

"Well that isn't so bad. That sounds like a nice hallucination. I'd like to have that one too."

"Yeah, it could be worse; it could be bugs or something."

"So let's get you home and see if anymore kissing happens."

"Are you planning on taking advantage of me in my weakened state?"

"How do I know you aren't making this up just to get me back to your place to murder me?" I quipped.

"You don't, so we'd better get there before you figure me out. Can you drive my car?"

"Sure."

As I had put her into the various weird positions I had noticed her getting less and less resistant to the sexual situations. I thought that my plan was working. Unconsciously she was getting horny, and I was the fantasy she was having.

In the car I stopped time and placed her mouth around my hard cock. I let time flow a little longer this time and she began to actively suck me off while I drove. I stopped time and returned her to her upright position and replaced my cock in my pants. When time started again she licked her lips and smiled shyly over at me.

"Wow these are getting more and more involved. You ever heard of a drug that makes you see and feels things that are almost real?"

"I'm an artist, but I don't even smoke dope, so... no. Sorry"

"If I felt safer, if I knew what this was I might actually like it. The hallucinations are pretty pleasant. "

"What are you seeing now?"

"Nothing at this moment, but that last one was... exciting to say the least."

"Care to share?"

"Better not"

I stopped time a little while later, when I had a clear lane for driving, then replaced her mouth over my cock and let her suck me off for at least ten seconds. It felt great having a woman actively engaged with me, not passively being used by me.

When I stopped time I left her mouth on me, savoring the feeling of her tongue cupping my shaft, and her lips around me. Reluctantly I put us back to normal and started time once more.

"Jesus!" She gasped.

"Another one?" I asked.

"Yes. Longer than before, and I am getting all... um... involved in it."

"Huh."

"Yeah, huh."

We exchanged some meaningless stories about odd drugs and parties, and such, but clearly she was distracted. Finally she told me we were at her place and I parked. She asked me to walk her up to her apartment, and I did. At every opportunity she brushed against me, rubbing her hand, arm or body against mine. It was clear that my attempt to subliminally plant the idea of wanting me in her brain worked. She had these tiny glimpses of us together, and felt pleasure. She wanted more.

We made it to her place, and I had stopped messing with time so she was feeling a little more balanced. She offered me some tea and we made small talk, getting to know each other a bit, her name was Deidra and she was funny and intelligent. I was really enjoying her company, and the sexual tension was exhilarating.

Just when I was sure she was ready I went in and kissed her. She responded eagerly and before long we were pulling each other's clothes off. Seeing a woman naked and aware, moving with me, touching me of her own accord was the most amazing thing to experience after so long without.

I guessed that the amount of time that I had spent in the frozen world was around a year. A couple months had passed in the moving world, but so much time had passed for me, and I had taken advantage of so many women in the frozen world that it was a marvel to make love the way I used to.

As soon as she could Deidra went down on me. All those flashed of time with my cock in her mouth had gotten her focused on it. Needless to say I wasn't arguing. I loved it; she was very giving and talented. She sucked me like she wanted to take her time, and was willing to finish the job. It wasn't a tease to get me going, she could tell I was as excited by her as she was by me. This head was an in-for-the-long-haul blowjob, sensual and insistent.