Freezeframe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pumping me with her hand, she licked all over my head and up and down the shaft. And soon I felt the tingle of approaching climax. It was so wonderful feeling a willing partner pleasuring me that I happily let myself cum in her insistent mouth. My climax was prolonged and profound. I just kept on shuddering as more and more cum spurted out of me and into her.

When I couldn't take it anymore I pulled back and laughed with the joy of it. I kissed her on the top of the head as she wiped spilled sperm from her lips. Then I picked her up and took her to the bedroom where I returned the favor with relish. I licked her pussy up and down, side to side and in and out. I flicked her clit and teased her, then plunged my tongue as far into her as I could lapping at the seeping juices that flowed out of her damp opening. After she had a small tremor of a climax I focused more and more on her little button and finally she arched back and gripped the bed with her hands her body straining with a massive orgasm.

She pushed me away when she grew too sensitive and I climbed the bed, and her body, aimed myself at her opening and plunged my cock deep inside her. Once more her body tensed and she moaned deep in her throat as she had another orgasm.

As she came down from that I slowly began to fuck her, and soon the two of us were finding a rhythm, rocking our bodies into and around each other. I was surprised how well we moved together, having never had sex with each other, but it was very comfortable and fun. We laughed and we sighed, and we moaned when finally I came one final time, her own pleasure coming on soon after.

I tried to keep moving as my orgasm took hold, but I had to go still with the intensity of it, but Deidra pressed her clit to my pubic bone and got herself off as I was finishing. As she came I moved inside her prolonging her explosion. At last she finished and I collapsed beside her, and we held each other, intimate and yet strangers.

The next day was much more awkward as we tried to get to know each other while embarrassed of having been so exposed with so little knowledge of one another. Yet by midmorning, having had some breakfast and some pleasant if stilted conversation, the sexual tension began to grow and before long we were back in bed celebrating the discovery of new lovers.

I invited her to my show. She was thrilled. I was shown her work, she was a clothing designer, and quite good if I was any judge of such things.

Before the show I asked her if I could paint her. She said yes, embarrassed, and when we sat down to do the work I found it much harder to paint her than anyone for some time. I froze time for the first time in a week, and as I gazed at her I saw the problem. She was aware of me. It inhibited her. So I drew all of her outline and her body, but saved the face.

Then a few days later after we had made love I saw the look I wanted. I stopped time and observed her. She had a wistful, contented look on her face. I moved my canvas into the bedroom and began to paint her face. Once again the magic happened and this piece began to show more depth and emotion than any of the others I had yet done.

It was so good, her face so perfect that I did three more before I put everything away and resumed time. I pounced on her and made love to her more passionately than anyone I had ever been with. I wept when at last I climaxed. I felt more safe and accepted by this woman than I had any right to deserve.

I had been a horrible person for a long time, using women and stealing something precious from them. I had robbed them of privacy and dignity by exposing their weak moments to the world at large through my paintings, and with Deidra I found that I could do the same thing with a more willing subject without focusing on the negative.

Still, a part of me was too proud of the work I had done to hold it back from the show and those pieces sold extremely well.

From then until now I have used many, many models, and with each of them I do a large amount of the work in the old moving time way, but for the faces I always freeze time when they are not with me, when they are private and alone. Then I do steal their intimate moments, but I think it is the view they would most like the world to see or else they wouldn't have allowed me to paint them at all, not knowing what my work looks like.

That could be justification after the fact, but Deidra says my work is the truest she has ever seen, and her opinion matters more than anyone else's.

I still freeze time and wander the street looking at the world, but usually when I stop time it is just so that I can sit and bask in the wonder that is my life with Deidra.