French Arab Porn Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He now pulls Dina off Yasmeen and tells Yasmeen to get off the bed. When she does so, he lies Dina down and begins rubbing his cock against her pussy, teasing the outer lips. He then inserts and starts fucking her with force. Yasmeen goes over to Dina and starts tongue kissing her and playing with her mouth. Alexandre pounds and pounds hard, every time he re-enters more inches goes in. Dina now scream "Yes fuck me big boy, show me what I've been missing. Ahhhh..Yes..Yes." The sheer force of Alexandre powerful cock makes it hard for Dina to concentrate on kissing Yasmeen. Dina's pussy turns really red and then Alexandre stops. There is another brief pause and the cameramen move in for close up shots of Dina's cum infested pussy.

The Director now shouts "Okay, get into position it's time for our finial shot. Dina and Yasmeen put your full face veils back on. It's time for the cum shot." Both Dina and Yasmeen re-adjust there face veils and get onto their knees on the floor. Alexandre stands between them. "Action."

Alexandre is playing with his cock and Yasmeen and Dina are looking up expectantly, he puts his hand on Yasmeen's head and shots a load over her face veil. He does the same to Dina and then he can't contain himself and cums even more over the two girls. Their black face veils turn white and when Alexandre is finished there is another pause. Both Cameramen move in and take their shots of cum soaking face veils. The cum is running off their veils and hitting their bodies and the floor. The director now yells cut and it's a rap.

"Okay, beautiful girls. Now come here." Dina and Yasmeen move over to the director with the face veils still on. "Good" and the director's tongue reaches out and she starts licking the cum of their faces. She slurps, swallows and takes large gulps and it takes her fifteen minutes to clean most of the cum off. He breathe now smells of cum and she turns to you and says "So how was it?"
\

12