All Comments on 'Frenemies with Benefits Ch. 04'

by sultrylove

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
KittyKat147KittyKat147over 13 years ago
...

oh man!!! AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

This could be a full length novel I think. Nice plot and you left good ground work for expanding later if you choose to. I don't think these 2 are over, he just needs to grovel a bit and make things right. I'm a woman but I actually understand where he's coming from. I hope she forgives him.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
awesome!!!

good story. continue please.... :)

how could he not credit her??? oh well...it is your story. next chapter please.... i hope a little longer next time. hihihihi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

OH NOOO!!! I actually feel sorry for him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He deserved it!

If he was a good boss, and a good boyfriend, he should have given her the credit for the work she had done. By taking her credit for his own, he had demonstrated his selfishness and short sightedness. Overall, I love this series and can't wait for the next chapter.

pouncingtigresspouncingtigressover 13 years ago
he had it coming

Finally this girl grows a spine! I don't know what she saw in him in the first place (aside from physical hotness ;) ), he always behaved like a total asshole to her. I can only see them end up happily together if he gets a brain transplant... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NOOOO

It was going soooo well. Please have him fix it!! And write faster..you can NOT leave us hanging like this.

rjm2rjm2over 13 years ago
LOL

You can sure tell the women commentators. LOL I like the storyline, he should have given her credit, even though she is a bitch. Fair is fair. Please fix this one, I am really likin the story.

sultrylovesultryloveover 13 years agoAuthor
....

Im very glad You all seem to enjoy this. I apologize, but the fifth chapter is still coming. I've recently received some negative feedback, and its making me take a little more time. I'm just not happy with ch. 5 yet.

IMcRoutIMcRoutover 13 years ago
YEEEESSS

Very good sequel. He certainly had it coming, self-absorbed bugger that he is. But don't overdo his naiveté, SL ('I did it for us').

And what I don't understand are those 'taught nipples'. I've never been able to teach them anything, but I'm only a guy, after all. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep Going!

A nice twist in the story--I just hope you don't make the make-up scene too quick. You've made the characters so realistic (which is great!!) so I hope you don't rush through resolution :)

I'm really enjoying this story!!

mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago
oooooOOO

well done ! again! and yes, i agree i hope they don't make up too quickly. lets have some DRAMA!!lol

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
interesting development

john really should have seen that coming...knowing jennifer's personality as he does, why did he think she wouldnt get mad when he didnt credit her...i dont think john is selfish per se, the both of them just really need to sit down and discuss what they want(she wanted a proposal and he wanted to celebrate his promotion), looking forward to future chapters to see how they overcome these obstacles

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh John sure screwed up. Everyone wants some acknowledgement of their work and him not sharing the credit is like a kick in the face. I don't think he meant to hurt her, he is just oblivious to how much she was going to be hurt by his actions. He is really going to have to man up if he wants her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
!!

i want to know what happens!!! this is such a great story!! :) but wow he really screwed up :P

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago

Aw, shit! Doesn't that dumb son of a bitch realize that giving credit where due makes for the most loyal and dedicated employees?

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Dealbreaker

You know, in the very first chapter he thinks he might be something of an asskisser, but he's so much worse. Anyone who takes credit for another persons contribution is a thief...and THAT should be a dealbreaker for any relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous