Fresh New Talent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan continues softly suckling at Erik's cock as he softens, even going as far as deep throating him when he shrunk down to a size that would allow her to, with his cum still proudly on her face.

After what she feels is not enough time spent loving on his cock, he pulls back, releasing his softened member from her lips, handing her a small towel, and giving her instructions to clean up a little bit. Rather than use the towel, she uses her fingers to gather up his cum, licking and sucking his cum from his fingers in a show partly for him, and partly because she wanted to know how he tastes.

As soon as she felt she got what she could, she used a baby wipe and the towel supplied to clean up the rest of his cum. As soon as that was finished, Megan got back to her feet, with Vivian having already made her way back to hers and in the process of finding her clothing.

Dan was the first to speak, taking hold of Vivian by her butt cheek, as Megan was finding her clothes "So, how do you two feel about making it a career?"

12