Fresh Out Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yo tell me that girl ain't rocking my gear," he said quietly and Neville glanced over and burst out laughing, almost spitting his drink. "I don't know whether to be impressed or pissed," he said laughing as well. He wasn't as quiet this time and the women laughed louder.

"Twinsies," they said in unison and all six of them broke out into laughter.

"Yeah but who wears it better," the guy from the other couple asked, bringing his girlfriend along, their hands laced together as they moved closer to the others.

"I think it's only fair that we be the judge. Since we can give our unbiased opinions," she said and they all laughed again. Neville had expected Brion to tense at her implication, and perhaps even put some distance between the two of them, but instead he slipped his arm around Neville's waist.

"Ladies first," he said with a nod at his twin and she smirked before she affected a short runway walk before them. Her girlfriend whistled and catcalled the whole time until it was Brion's turn. "I hate to say it but I think I actually might have to bow out. The pocket square is a killer," he said, removing his hat and taking a bow. Again Neville expected that when Brion broke contact that he wouldn't return it but was pleasantly surprised when that arm came back around his waist. And when Neville slipped his around his shoulders, Brion leaned into him.

"Don't worry Breeze I think you look handsome," he said quietly and kissed the side of his face, figuring all bets were off. And he figured right.

"You better," he said as he looked up at him, his cheeks showing what his bravado didn't.

The ice broken, the three couples went about introducing themselves and enjoying a bit of small talk until the hostess came out to escort Neville and Brion to their table. They didn't have far to travel, it turned out they would be occupying one of the cabanas. The waiter came over just after they were seated and introduced himself, offered to bring them more beverages as they looked over the menu, but they both declined. Neville had to drive and Brion wanted wine with his meal so they sipped their cucumber water as they perused the menu. They decided to skip the appetizers and order three entrees to share. The NY strip steak, pasta primavera, and lobster. Brion got his merlot and Neville told the waiter to leave the bottle.

Dinner was a pretty penny but it was worth it, if only for the company. Brion was right, it wasn't weird at all. They talked almost constantly, and laughed almost as much. Brion inquired about Neville's relations with his family and was sad when Neville confessed that there was none. He took his hand across the table as he told of his desires to speak to his father and the fear that he would not be welcomed. Brion insisted that he at least give it a shot, and even offered to go with him for moral support.

"I know you been hanging out a lot with Pop but it's not the same as having your own father. Who knows he might even be missing you like you missing him," he said as they headed back up the graveled driveway. Neville shrugged and Brion reached to wipe the tear that came to his eye. Neville leaned into that touch before he kissed his palm and took his hand to hold.

And he didn't let go until they got back to Brion's house. He'd gone to sleep again and Neville laughed as he leaned over to kiss him awake. "Maybe you shouldn't have drank the whole bottle?"

"Waste not want not," was Brion's smirking reply, then he yawned and stretched. "Still staying over," he asked as if he thought otherwise and Neville frowned.

"You mean to tell me after all that money I just spent on you a brotha ain't goin get no cut...not even some head," he said with a smirk and Brion shoved him hard before he opened his door. "That's messed up Breeze. I thought we was boys."

"Yeah we was," Brion said with feigned disgusted as he mounted the stairs to his front door, rolling his eyes at Neville laughing behind him. "I'm glad you think it's funny," he said unable to hold back his own laughter as he keyed his door. The sound of a car door closing turned them both around and Brion grabbed Neville just in time before he went storming down the walkway.

"I just want to talk to you Brion," Claude said, his hands raised in front of him. His eyes trained on Neville as Brion moved to stand in front of him, blocking his path. "You won't answer my calls or return my texts."

"Why would I...I'm not about to have this discussion on my front lawn. Go inside," he said to Neville, who grunted and narrowed his eyes at him. "Relax, I'm not going anywhere and he's not coming in the house. But we can't have a civil conversation with you boiling behind me. I don't need a bodyguard remember," he added with a raised eyebrow as he turned and pushed the door open behind Neville. "Please."

"I'm not going further than the door," He said and Brion laughed.

"I expect nothing less."

Neville closed the door behind him but stayed close as he said he would, listening to the quiet conversation going on just outside. Claude did a lot of apologizing before he starting questioning Brion about whether or not he had gone to the authorities about his actions at the bar. Brion assured him that he hadn't though he promised that if he ever saw him there or anywhere near the gym that he wouldn't hesitate. Claude informed him that his membership to He-Den had been revoked. Niko had also sent a letter, through his lawyer, reminding him of the non-disclosure agreement he signed upon his admission and the penalties he would face if he chose to violate said agreement.

"I don't want any trouble. But I thought we enjoyed each other's company..."

"You serious," Brion asked with a derisive laugh. "Don't nobody wanna hang out with you. Not then and definitely not now. Any time I spent with you was for the checks you write. Maybe I did lead you on a little bit and for that I apologize but it was for the kids and nothing else. And even if I did have some interest in you, what makes you think I would give you any time of day after you slip me something?"

"But you'll spend time with him," Claude said, a little too loud and Neville almost went outside. "You're dressed too well for a boys' night."

"Get the fuck off my porch Claude."

"What, you working on check from him too," he said and Neville heard the unmistakable sound of a thrown, and connected, punch. He watched through the peephole as Claude stumbled backwards down the stairs and Brion inched towards him. This time he did go out, not wanting Brion to let loose his temper completely. "That's assault..."

"Self-defense," Brion said as he took a step down towards the walkway. "What you think Nev?"

"As far as I can see," Neville said with a shrug, his hand firm on Brion's belt. "I think it might be best you move along."

"Fine, have fun with your convict," Claude said as he headed back to his car, gripping his bloodied nose. He jumped in his car and sped off before anybody could respond.

"How did he know that," Neville asked as they made it inside. Brion was still steaming.

"Who gives a fuck," he said as he yanked his tie off, pacing the floor. He stopped when he noticed the concern in Neville's face, still stuck by the door. "What? I don't care about that."

"Yeah, but what if he puts it around that I am? You don't think that might give you some trouble with the gym." Brion smiled at that, and went to him, put his arms around Neville's thick waist.

"You let me worry about that," he said then kissed him softly on the chin. "And not at this moment. I don't know about you but I'd say we've been dressed long enough." It was Neville's turn to smile as Brion pulled him away from the door to latch it. He started to move away but that cocky smirk made its way to his lips and he looked up at Neville. "Now I distinctly remember somebody mentioning something about some head," he said, his eyes locked with Neville's as he worked his pants open.

Neville smiled and said, "I may have said something about it." He decided to keep his comments short, not wanting to stop what was happening being smart. So he kept his mouth shut and leaned back against the door, watching as Brion undid his zipper. "Eager much," he couldn't help but say as Brion yanked his jeans so hard that he stumbled forward.

"Lil bit," Brion said honestly, much to Neville's surprise, before he ran his tongue along Neville's shaft. He was already hard and throbbing before Brion fought him out of his pants, the long slow lick only heightened his passion, buckling his knees. Brion gave a chuckle as he took Neville's thick mushroom cap into his mouth, grazed his teeth along his tip before his took down as much as he could.

In their time together, exploring Brion's boundaries, Neville found that if he asked nicely Brion would almost certainly deny him. But if he trash talked, Brion would resort to the one-up-manship of their youths. That's how he ended up in Brion's throat one morning after a particularly long night of snuggling and reminiscing. Brion woke him up the same way he had the first time he sucked him off but this time Neville wasn't caught off guard and he'd already learned the trick to getting Brion to do his bidding. It was then Neville "tried to" convince Brion that he would never be able to get him in his throat. About an hour into the sloppiest, nastiest blowjob Neville ever received, they achieved their goal and now Brion had another trick to drive Neville wild.

After a few slow, wet bobs up and down his length Brion had Neville thoroughly lodged in his throat. He looked up at Neville, his goatee glistening with precum and throat juice, and gave him a cocky wink as he held down on it until he gagged. He fought past it, treating Neville to a few gut wrenching contractions before he grabbed his throat and pulled him off. He couldn't take it anymore and told him so with a series of grunts as he forced Brion backwards, all the while yanking at his clothes. It only took one popped button for Brion to push his hands away.

"Come on babyboy, you can't do Tom Ford like that," he said with a smirk as he shoved Neville down onto the bed.

He landed hard, rocking the bed against the night stand and sent the alarm clock and remote cache crashing to the floor. The top drawer popped open and out bounced a nice sized dildo. It was smaller than Neville's cock but not by much. They both looked at it as it rolled across the floor and when it stopped their eyes met. All of a sudden Brion wasn't so cocky anymore. His face was bright red and he bit his bottom lip as he slowly undid the buttons on his vest, then his shirt but he stopped short of taking them off, moved to take off his pants instead. Neville was surprised his zipper hadn't burst open with the size of the tent Brion pitched in his black boxer briefs. He wanted it and sat up just enough to get Brion in his grasp to pull him close enough to mouth his hardon through the cotton. Just long enough to taste the wet spot Brion's beautiful cock deposited before he yanked them off. Brion grabbed them fast and shoved them into Neville's mouth before he pushed him back onto the bed.

"I bought that for you," he said as he pulled Neville's pants down around his ankles. Brion wanted them off but Neville's boots were in the way so he got down on his knees to untie them and removed those too. He took his time, allowing them both to move through the intensity of the moment.

Neville watched as he moved his boots near the door, and fold his jeans neatly before he grabbed a hanger from his closet to put them on, along with his shirt. His own clothes he tossed in the hamper before he lay down beside Neville who still mouthed his boxers. Brion pulled them away and put his mouth on Neville's, their tongues finding each other immediately as they enjoyed each others touch. "Stop distracting me," Brion said with a gasp as he pulled away from Neville and climb up onto his lap. Neville's hands went to grip his ass and Brion moaned wantonly, bit his lip. "Like I was saying, I bought that for you...well us."

"I got enough toys," Neville said with a grunt as he rocked Brion's hips, forcing their erections to bump and rub against each other. He fought the urge to take them in his grip, feeling like Brion was slowing them down for a reason. He just hoped it was a good one.

"I know, I know," Brion said with a smirk as he lean over Neville to reach in the drawer that still lay open. "I tried them popper babyboy and them shits is for the birds. Them chemicals just ain't for me I guess."

"I'm not a big fan of them either," Neville said with a chuckle as Breeze lit a joint and took a long deep hit. Again he lean down and put his lips to Neville's, and though his tongue slipped in, Neville knew it wasn't a kiss he wanted and inhaled. "So what you getting at Breezy baby," Neville asked, already knowing what the answer might be but wanting to hear it nonetheless.

"Hopefully lifted enough to take this dick," Brion answered with a chuckle as he handed the joint over to Neville. "You were right that first night. I thought you was gonna try and turn me out, imagine how shocked I was when you did it without even giving it to me. I know I like to pretend that I'm running this but I know what's real. You play me like a fiddle babyboy, but I ain't mad at you. Yeah you might always be on the bottom but you top the fuck out of me every time and I love every second. It's only fair I let you do it for real every once in a while," He said as he took the j back and took a few more hits before he put it out. Both their eyes were low and glassy enough, Neville's touches had become less urgent. More caress than grope and that's the effect he hoped to achieve.

"So you gonna keep talking or get on it," Neville said with a hard slap to Brion's ass, making his eyes bulge. "I'm just playing Breeze. You know you don't have to do this. I'm cool with how things are."

"But I want to. I want you to be my first, my only. I love you Neville and I want to do this with you."

In his head, that was exactly what Neville didn't want to hear but his heart let him know that was stupid. They had always loved each other but now they were in love and Neville was done making stupid mistakes with his life. Of course Brion was "straight" and neither of them had been in a homosexual relationship before but both of their track records in the hetero variety weren't great. It might not be a forever type of thing but they could worry about that when the time came.

Neville sat up and took Brion in his arms. Smiling he said, "I love you too," before he rolled them over so Brion lay on his back. He kissed his way down his chest, ran his tongue over the ridges of his abs, and paused to nibble at his happy trail before he continued onto his goal. With his face between his legs, Neville looked up at Brion and smirked. "Light that back up. I want you floating for this."

Brion did what he was told without question and Neville went to work. He took his time, slowly enjoying the scent of his man as he nuzzled that happy space between his balls. "Do me a favor and keep your hands off that for me," he instructed as he gave Brion's package a flick and Brion put his unoccupied hand behind his head.

With a smile, Neville ran his tongue around the wrinkled ridge of his asshole. As usual Brion spread his legs wider to accommodate him and Neville grabbed the backs of his thighs to push them up. His knees bent and spread wide, giving Neville a nice view of his prize for the night. If he played his cards right, he hoped many more.

This was his first time with a "virgin". Even the first woman he had sex with had been around a little bit before she set her sights on Neville. He didn't think that Brion would appreciate the same treatment he gave Neville. This would require a softer touch. As he swirled his tongue around his rim, Neville worked his thumbs on Brion's inner thigh. His fingertips drew wide, smooth circles that just grazed his hips. From the way Brion arched his back and shuddered, Neville knew he appreciated his ministrations but the tension in his muscles was still a problem. With a little stretching Neville grabbed his undershirt from the floor. Brion sat up on his elbows when Neville moved, his face drawn and confused.

"You gotta relax if this is gonna be any fun for us," he said as he sat on the edge of the bed. He put his hand on Brion's chest, ran his fingers along through the sparse hair there. "You trust me?"

"Of course," was his droning response and Neville laughed, kissed him softly on the lips then his chin as he tied the white cotton undershirt around his eyes. Brion took a long deep breath and said, "You smell so fucking good yo. No cologne. It's just you."

"Yeah you good and roasted," Neville said with a chuckle. There was a bottle of massage oil in the drawer that the toy escaped from, Neville grabbed it and lay down beside him. He smirked as he nuzzled at Brion's neck, nibbled his ear lobe. This was the same position they'd started in, only in reverse. Now it was him giving Brion what he wanted, but he would be much more forgiving.

Neville kneeled over him, marveling at the chiseled flesh before him. Though he knew how hard Brion worked to achieve his Adonis like build, Neville had always been a little jealous of how easily the cuts came to his frame. For as long as he could remember Brion had always sported a six pack, only now with maturity had the last two abdominal muscles develop enough to be visible under his caramel skin. He ran one hand over them as the other poured a liberal amount of oil along his torso. The chill oil made Brion shudder, and goosebumps sprung up all over his skin but he opened up for Neville, allowing his exploration.

Neville knew from experience that Brion enjoyed his touch. Playful or sensual, it didn't matter. He just liked those strong meaty hands on him and Neville gave him what he wanted. With his hands thoroughly greased and palms warmed, he massaged him using all the strength in those overlarge hands to work those granite like muscles of his chest and arms. Then down his quads and over his knees. With gentle pressure, he ran his thumb and forefinger along his shin bones, working Brion's calves from above. When Brion went raise his knees, Neville pushed his legs back down gently to the bed and watched as a lazy smile spread across those full lips. He fought the urge to kiss them, not wanting to get distracted as he made his way down to Brion's ankles and feet before he rolled him over to repeat the process on his back.

By now Brion's cock had gone limp, but Neville didn't mind as he worked his way back up his muscled legs. Moving past his ass and up to his shoulders, Neville paid close attention to the knots in his back. He lean down, ran his lips over his ear and whispered, "You still with me?"

"Man, am I ever," was Brion's droning response and Neville laughed quietly, went back to work. Straddling his back, he ran his hands down Brion's arms spread out on either side of him and planted soft kisses between his shoulder blades as he worked his fingers between Brion's.

"It's good to you," he asked quietly and Brion moaned in the affirmative, widening Neville's smile. Slowly he worked his way down his back until his hands settled on his ass. Playtime was over, now it was time for the real work to begin.

He was throbbing now as he worked his hands over Brion's bubble butt. He took his time, enjoying the sounds of pleasure his man emitted. Soft whimpers and moans as Neville plied his cheeks apart. Kneeling between his outstretched legs, Neville lean down and blew on his pucker, smiled as it seemed to wink at him. That was invitation enough for him and he gave it a long slow lick, teasing his rim with just the tip of his tongue. He lapped at it like a dog at his water bowl and Brion began rocking back against him, fisting the sheets. Before too long Neville was pushing his tongue against the now relaxed hole, forcing his way inside. He gave his tongue a wiggle or two before he started to stroke, loosening the muscle even more.