Fresh Out Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Brion had raised his hips off the bed, his erection flat against his stomach, and Neville allowed this change in position. He threaded his arms between his spread thighs and around his back, lacing his fingers there to keep him in place. The oil had made the whole scene slippery but it just meant he got to hold him tighter, something of which neither could complain.

"Fuuuuuuck," Brion purred as Neville slipped his middle finger inside him. There was no teasing, he went right in to his knuckle and immediately started pumping the digit in and out. He twisted it with every stroke and poured a little more oil on his hand before he slipped in another finger. He scissored them and quickened his pace. Brion matched him, throwing his ass back, forcing the fingers in deeper. "Mmmm fuck Nev more...please...oh shit that feels good..."

Hearing him beg sent Neville into overdrive. Without thinking he shoved his three middle fingers into Brion's tight chute making him scream and stand up on his knees. But Brion didn't reach back to pull his hand away and Neville took that as a good sign. Instead, he squatted down and rocked his hips back and forth. Neville reached around to stroke his cock as Brion rode his fingers. Precum ran out of his tip like a faucet and Neville couldn't help but suckle at it for a taste. It was an awkward position but they made it work and soon Brion was moaning about his nut but Neville wasn't ready for that yet so he pulled off his cock, worked his fingers slowly out of his ass.

"Da fuck bruh," Brion shouted as he ripped the makeshift blindfold off and whipped himself around to face Neville, smirking cockily at him.

"Shut up," he said as he pushed Brion back down to the bed and pulled him by the ankles so he lay flat on his back. One good yank brought his ass up to rest on Neville's thighs, his legs draped over those powerful shoulders. "This is gonna hurt," he said softly as he gave the calves he loved a kiss. "But I promise it won't last. I'll be as gentle as I can but if you can't take it, I'll stop." Brion opened his mouth to accept the challenge he perceived and Neville quieted him with a finger to his lips. "I'm not trying to be funny baby. This thing I got is gonna to put a hurting on you but I promise I'll take it slow. Just do what I say and it shouldn't be too bad."

"Okay, Nev," he said and Neville could hear the nerves in his voice. It almost made him want to stop but a smile came to Brion's face as he looked up at him. "I trust you."

Neville lean down, pushing Brion's legs down around his waist, and gave the man a long deep kiss as he lined his tip up with his entrance. He gave it test with the tips of his fingers, gauging the slackness of it and was happy that he hadn't tightened all the way. "You ready," he asked and Brion nodded. Neville watched him intently as pushed his tip in and Brion tensed immediately, biting down on his bottom lip and slamming his eyes shut. "Don't do that. Don't clench up, that's gonna make it worse. When I push in, you push out. Open up for me Breezy baby. Look at me," he said and Brion opened his eyes, his pupils still dilated. "You know I got you right? I'll never do anything to hurt you again. I love you Brion, let me take care of you. Let me make you feel as good as you make me feel. Don't you wanna feel good? Don't you want to feel what I feel when you're deep inside of me? That's it baby... just like that breath through it...mmmm shit like that...damn you tight as fuck baby but you taking it...you feel that...you almost got it all..."

All the while Neville spoke in that gentle reassuring tone, they never broke eye contact. And Neville never stopped his push to get inside Brion, to feel him wrapped around his dick. When he was buried to the hilt, Neville paused, allowing Brion time to adjust to his girth. Raised up on his elbow, he showered him with kisses, not wanting to put his full weight on him just yet. "I'm all in baby," he whispered as he ran his hand along his chest. "You okay?"

"Yeah," Brion grunted breathlessly, his hands clenched around Neville's upper arms. Though his eyes were open, Neville could tell it was a struggle from the grimace distorting his handsome features. "Just give me a minute."

"Just breath. Trust me, it gets better," he said and Brion laughed. It seemed that released some of the tension in his body, his hand moved around his back.

"You sound like those youtube vidoes," he said and kissed Neville on his chin, then his lips.

"Not for nothing, I watched a couple of those on the inside. Paris told me about 'em...anyway, you ready. I gotta move. I promise I'll go slow."

"I know, babyboy, I know," Brion said and ran his hands over Neville's head as he looked him in the eye. "Go head I'm ready."

It was slow going at first with Neville pausing at every whimper or grunt of displeasure. He almost stopped twice but Brion told him not to and at one point gripped him hard between his thighs, stopping him from pulling out. Neville continued on, his balls tight against his body, begging for release but he ignored the pressure and took his time. And his patience was rewarded. Once he took Brion's raisin sized nipple into his mouth and gave it a nibble, Neville began to feel activity in his crotch. Brion was getting hard again, his cock stiffening between them. It wasn't long before his back arched off the bed and his hips rose up to meet Neville's deep thrusts. His fingers dug deep into Neville's back. If Brion wasn't so diligent about his hygiene, there would have been gashes where he clung to Neville.

"Mmm shit...fuck Neville I ain't believe you...gotdammit..." He mumbled between thrusts and grunts as Neville pounded into him.

"Alla dat huh," Neville groaned with a chuckle. He didn't have to tell him. Neville could see the doubt as they began, watched as Brion clung to them. It wasn't that he didn't want to enjoy it, Neville knew that for sure. But it was like that first kiss, the sensations so shocking. Only now he couldn't run away. By the way his eyes rolled back, there was no place else he'd rather be than right there beneath his best friend with his thick 11 inches buried deep inside him.

Neville ran his tongue along Brion's collarbone, up over his prominant adam's apple, and terminated with a flick at his chin. Their eyes locked as Neville grind his hips in slow circles with Brion moving in the opposite direction. In all their lives the two had never been so connected as they were at this moment. As perfect a reunion as Neville could have wished.

But this was the life of Neville Sinclair and it had never been perfect. Sure Brion had latched the door, set the deadbolt even, but the chain lay dangling against the door jam. It wouldn't have stopped an intruder but it would have given them warning, the bursting down of the front door. Instead they heard nothing but the sounds of their own breaths, so close to climax. So wrapped up in the feelings of flesh on flesh, their bodies moving slowly together, neither could feel the presence of another in the room with them. Watching. Burning.

A cough.

Then a gun cocked.

And Neville Sinclair's world went black.