All Comments on 'Fresh Pt. 04'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story. Lots of twists and turns I wasn't expecting in this last part. For a while there I thought Drew would end up with Megan. I'd support your stories on patreon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
From the finale only

This jump doesn't make sense:

""It's okay, Leah, you had needs. I told you, I am learning about that from Megan, and—"

"So what if I have needs? That doesn't mean we can't still be together. I know you can accept it."

"Accept it..." Drew repeated, thinking it over in his head."

Drew was already on the route to accept Leah back but somehow Leah felt the need to impose her will. Aren't seductresses supposed to make men think it's their idea to do what they (seductresses) want to do with in the first place? You know, to shift blame just in case there is a need to point fingers and assume responsibility? The author clearly went with the route of forcing the notion that Drew would submit like a doormat and thus reinforce his loser status. Fair choice but not one typical of cuckolding erotica and much less a realistic choice. Besides, it showed that Leah turned out to be a less than perfect seductress and in a way fail to abide the teachings that old coach tried to pass to her. Just my 2 cents. It could have been better.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
... Just a bunch of losers

On the last chapter, I left what could be called a rant about watching Drew going deeper and deeper in the cuckold lifestyle, without truly wanting to, letting his perversity dictates his entire life, without finding any hope to change the course of his story. And, well, as predicted, it's exactly what ended up happening here - he's now a bonafide cuck, and quite happy about it. I don't even know the hell that Anon was talking about, when he mentioned 'lots of twists and turns' - you could hardly be fooled during the journey to begin with, so how you could be surprised by the final destination completely baffled me. Ah well - perspicacity ain't available to all, I guess.

That being said, with this final chapter, something that I seemed to have been ignoring throughout the entire run of this saga finally damned on me: pretty much every women here, as beautiful and smart as they are depicted, are just as pathetic as that poor sap Drew. So focus was I on the slow, yet unrelenting, debasement of the cuck-in-waiting, I never realized that Leah, Megan, Eve and all the dumb sluts in this tale have just as little control over their depravity than he does. Now, we're all aware that, bottom line, this is all fantasy-based, and cannot be taken even a little bit seriously... Still, even the biggest cock slut I've know - and, yeah, I meant a few of those - wouldn't be so thoroughly and repetitively disrespected by so many men, especially black men, just for the chance of getting some BBCs. This shit could fly for a couple of weeks, maybe months, but years on end, being treated like nothing more, but a cum-dump? Even nymphos got more self-respect than this!

I think the kicker, in all of this, was the very first page, when Drew and Megan acted all impress, seeing Leah behind out all night with Tyga... WHAT? Who the fuck would be bragging about getting fucked by TYGA!? lmfao... 'Guess any black dick will do, right? Which ultimately proved my point - those chicks are so craven about ebony cocks, anything will justify fucking anyone of them, even their self-respect, which they have none of. In this reality, black guys seems to rule over everybody, especially when it comes to bedding sluts, regardless of how dumb and useless they are for anything else. Darius is the epitome of that description - ultimately not threatening, 'cause he's such a dumbass, but essentially the king of this world, since he's well-endowed... and that's it. Evidently, great fucking can let you get away with treating any chick you bed with complete contempt, which won't stop them from asking for more (oups - forgot I was still on Literotica... of course it does, around here!)

PurpleMonkeyDishwash is a talented writer - impossible to claim otherwise. 'Would be nice, however, to see him actually challenge himself, and not simply write one of his twisted cuckold stories - seems to me he got everything he can get out of this fetish, so it would be interesting reading him, trying his hands on some other genres of erotica. Doesn't look like that his thing, but, problem is, he's really starting to spin his wheel, as a storyteller. In any case, if there's one recommendation I could give, as to where this story could go, if we ever get a sophomore year, is to add at least one compelling character, regardless of his/her sex, that isn't driven by their libido. One person that is not completely sex-crazed, so he/she would go through and discarded friendships and other meaningful relationship, just to get a piece of ass/dick. It may sound boring to you, but it would be nice to relate to at least one characters while going through this story... just saying.

All and all... just as advertised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love Drew

I want to be Drew! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An epilouge would be nice

The main story is finished, but i feel it would be nice to end with some kind of epilouge, maybe a flash in the future to the last year of college, with snapshots of leah's and drew's lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I started reading this when first post and gave up about half way through the first chapter. For some reason it popped back up and I read the entire story in a sitting and enjoyed it immensely. Hopefully you have another long tale to share soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agre with Mighty Horny

Writing is fine but black cocks? Cuckold? It's getting a little old. I can't believe anyone like Drew actually exists.

CollegeCuckold19CollegeCuckold19over 4 years ago
Are you still active?

Are you still writing or is this and the following story the end of your online presence?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part five

Could you please write part five for this story? I feel like it would be better if Drew has a chance to try to end things permanently with Leah. Even though he's a wimp, he still loves her, and its clear that when she said to him, she might not really have meant it. I want to see him trying to leave her and her making sure to stop him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why would he go back to being hers again?

She clearly never loved him, having fucked Pete and Darius in front of Drew, and dumped him in a video of her fucking his dad. The only good things about her, I guess, are that she's sexy and really rich. He should just say no to her. Please write part five for this, or give me the permission to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's not too bad

Even though she'd fuck other guys, at least Drew gets to have a really rich girlfriend.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheabout 3 years ago

Do u guys think Leah really still love Drew? Or is she just lonely?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Leah doesn’t deserve a cute cuck like Drew

It’s one thing to cuckold your bf with his agreement. She emotionally abused, gaslights and traumatized him. Fucking two guys in front of him when he was uncomfortable with it, and then dumping him in a video of her fucking his dad. Then just hugging him, kissing his cheek and calling him sweetie. Not giving him a chance to get over her. Who actually thinks she really loves him and wasn’t just trying to find someone to fulfill her emotional needs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Purple Monkey you need to stick to washing dishes because you sure can't fucking write!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fresh Pt. 03 Previous Part
Fresh Series Info