Fresh Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, a large tent was being formed under the shared blanket. Dean Parland's big old dick was getting an erection in his sleep, and rising to full attention.

With the cock sticking up, it drew the sides of the blanket in, leaving Eve's body exposed. Her shirt had ridden up so that her thick white ass hung off the bed tenuously.

Leah's eyes blinked awake. She slowly raised her head, only to focus intensely on the big prick she saw right beside her groin.

With one dainty finger over the blanket, she tapped it. It wiggled in place, but didn't get any softer.

Leah licked her lips staring at it. Despite her concern at the accommodations, she was having trouble seeing this as anything other than another fat black cock right in front of her face. And in the last few months, Leah had learned that she wanted nothing better than to shove as many of them as she could between her lips and swallow.

She wrapped her hand around the pole from the outside of the blanket. She squeezed hard. Dean Parland merely snored and stayed where he lie. Leah slowly began to stroke the cock over the blanket, squeezing and patting it with her hands like a child's toy.

But then, she blinked rapidly, and the familiar look of Leah's sarcastic disappointment came over her face. She looked in disgust at the man lying beside her, and slid slowly towards Eve. The sleeping MILF didn't stir either.

Slowly and carefully, Leah stood up from the bed. The cameras followed the jiggle of her ass in her tight lingerie. She stepped to Eve's side and tugged at the blanket. Instinctively, and still asleep, Eve rolled into the gap Leah had created, leaving a new gap for Leah to slide in.

Drew's watched as his mom's unconscious body rolled directly into Dean Parland's tent of a cock, poking it.

Leah lay her head on the mattress and dozed to sleep, just as Dean Parland seemed to be stirring.

But all he did was turn over, facing the middle. So that the big tent that was previous sticking up in the sky was now poking directly between Drew's mom's thick thighs.

"Shit!" Darius yelled, almost too loudly, "You think it went inside her?"

In reality, where else could the cock have gone if not slipped gently into his mom's pussy?

"I'm gonna check," Darius said, and tiptoed inside the shack. He slowly lifted up the blanket, getting a good look at Drew's mom's cunt from down below.

"Shit, he's in," Darius said, "Come see this. He's got at least 3 inches wedged right inside your mom."

Drew didn't want to come any closer, for fear of being discovered. But Darius lifted the blanket enough that he could clearly see his mom's pussy being penetrated.

"Fuck I'm hard," he said, waving his cock over the bed and stroking, "I'll cum and then we can go."

Drew paced nervously outside the shack as Darius waved his cock over the sleeping bodies.

"Ugh!" he grunted as he finally released his seed. Drew watched the spray fly directly onto his mother's sleeping face, dripping down her bosom and into her cleavage.

"Let's see her try to figure that out in the morning," Darius said laughing, and he and Drew ran back down to the beach.

On Eve's face, the cum pile oozed between her lips and onto her tongue. Instinctively, she took a big gulp and swallowed.

Three hours later, the sun rose, and the sleepers awoke feeling deeply unrested. The Dean stretched himself wide, dislodging himself from Eve's pussy. He looked down at the three wet sticky inches of his cock and laughed. If he had known, he would have thrusted all the way inside her.

"What the fuck?" Eve said, feeling her face where a puddle of sticky slime dribbled down her cheeks, "What is this? Is the roof leaking?"

"Doesn't look like anything to me," Dean Parland said, staring up.

She dabbed her face with her shirt and noticed even more between her breasts.

"My shirt is ruined!" she said, feeling the sticky slime, "What is this, tree sap?"

"Yeah, what else could it be?" Leah asked quizzically, for she was pretty sure it was semen.

"What am I supposed to do? Can one of you fetch me some clothes from down in my chest at the landing strip?"

"I'll go," Leah suggested, tossing her shirt on and slipping back in shoes.

"Why don't I come with?" Dean suggested, eyeing her ass before she pulled up her jeans.

But they came back empty handed.

"Your trunk is completely empty," they reported, "Maybe animals got it and ran off, I don't know, but you have zero clothes at all."

"Well shit! Leah, what did you get me into?!" Eve stood up annoyed.

"Fuck, just take off your shirt," Leah said, exhausted and cranky, "It's not like Dean Parland hasn't seen a pair of breasts before."

"This is so humiliating," she said, and lifted her shirt over her head. Her big brown breasts fell free and settled.

"Jesus," Dean Parland said, reaching for them with his hands and taking two big honks of her chest. She slapped him away.

"Pervert!" she yelled, and stormed out of the shack, her bare tits jiggling.

Eve ran down to the beach and curled up to cry. The water and sand were beautiful, but what had she agreed to here? Time on a fancy vacation, and now she felt like a prisoner on a hellish island.

Leah glared angrily at Dean Parland and went down to check on Eve.

On the other side of the island, Drew and Darius had constructed a makeshift shelter out of their clothes. Darius draped his shirt and slacks over some twigs, and they could sleep under this cover on the sand. This, of course, left Darius down to just his boxers, but Drew was used to being pressing against Darius's heavy frame from their time in the chest.

Morning came, and the pair awoke to the sun. It was beautiful to watch the sunrise over the ocean.

"This place is amazing," Darius said, looking at the waves and the beach, "Beautiful. I feel alive!"

"I'm just starving," Drew said honestly. He reached into his pocket and fished out an energy bar. His big cargo pants pockets had dozens stowed away. He split it with Darius, who couldn't keep commenting on how nice it was here.

"I'm going for a swim," he said, and kicked off his boxers. The long soft cock flopped out, and for the first time Drew saw Darius walk nude from a distance. If that thing looked big up close, it looked even bigger from afar, swinging down between his legs like a legitimate third leg. The same cock that had sprayed his mom's face with cum just the night before...

Darius swam through the waves playfully, and Drew sat contemplatively. He thought of Megan, and felt his cock twitch. He pulled out his phone to look at a picture of her, but the battery had died a long time ago.

Then, a loud scream from the other side of the island. Drew and Darius's heads perked up, and Darius began to run.

"What in God's name is going on?" Drew wondered.

Chapter 56: The Crime

The sun was at high noon and it beat down onto the sandy beaches softly. Leah and Eve were relaxing with their heads propped up on palm fronds and their feet playing in the gentle foam of the waves.

"This really is beautiful," Eve said, rubbing a speck of spray off her warm bare breasts.

"Tell me about it," Leah said, curling the sand in her toes, "I think I'm going in.

Leah stripped off her shirt and shorts and wriggled out of her panties. She let the sun tan her naked body. It felt marvelous, like being dipped in honey.

She stepped towards the crashing ocean and sashayed slowly beneath the water. Her wide hips disappeared, her bare back slowly descending until the water was up to her neck.

She dove. Her wavy hair spread around her like a halo. The fresh cold water soaked into her pale skin.

Underneath the clear blue water, everything was still and perfect. She could see the reefs of coral some meters ahead. A lone small fish strolled in her field of vision. There was no noise at all.

She blinked three times, but the vision she saw was real.

She resurfaced and took a breath of air. Facing out to the wide open ocean, she could see nothing but the long geometric horizon of dark and light blues. She inhaled, tasting the salt, and shivered her naked body until she had goosebumps all over.

She felt perfect and serene.

Leah spread her arms and swam towards shore. Her eyes were salty and blurry, and she stared at the big bare sky, lost in its openness.

She emerged from the water like a goddess of the ocean. The spray clung to her spry hips, splashes cascading down her breasts and flat stomach like an Olympic luge. Her wet long hair twirled in the wind, and her big brown eyes shone in the light.

The experience had sent her into a physical lull, like being rocked to sleep by Mother Nature. But when she finally climbed out of the water, her eyes widened and she screamed.

"What!" Leah cried, her body springing into urgency, "What are you doing, you pig?!"

It was Dean Parland, buck naked, with his long hard cock sliding in and out of Eve's mouth. His long dangling black balls rested on her swinging tits, which were the size of cantaloupes and had dollops of saliva coating the cleavage.

"Don't worry your pretty head," he said to Leah, cock drilling deeper into Eve's face, "I gave her something to calm her down. She looks pretty happy with this big ol' dick in her mouth, don't you agree?"

Leah noticed a syringe lying in the sand behind the busty slut's body. What kind of person did something like this?

Ocean-sprayed Leah struggled up the sandy hill to shove the old man off of this poor woman. But she tripped and slide back down, her ass planted in the wet sand.

The Dean grabbed Eve by her hair and pulled her. She crawled like an obedient animal, but humongous jugs swinging down with gravity.

His tall muscular frame hovered over Leah. From over his ear, he produced a second vial and syringe, and before Leah knew it, he had pricked her shoulder and shoved down the plunger.

Leah felt it instantaneously. Her blood flowed with the serum, her pupils shot open like a firework, and her bare body tingled with a sense of arousal.

Suddenly, the giant black prick being waggled in her face looks delicious. She parted her mouth slightly, and Dean Parland did the rest of the work. Letting her tongue taste the tip of his salty dick, he pushed deeper until the back of her throat was being boxed by the long hard cock.

"Oh my god!" she struggled to say, her throat too clogged with dick. Her brain was fuzzy, like a television unplugged from cable, but the cock in her mouth radiated heat and desire that drew her hand and tongue towards it like a magnet.

Drugged Eve with her big swinging breasts pressed beside Leah to run her tongue along Dean Parland's long shaft.

He withdrew his cock and the two women lurched towards it like deprived animals. Dean Parland stubbornly waved it before them, enticing them both to get on their knees and crawl towards his pulsing cock.

He leaped onto Eve and pinned her down. Her tongue outstretched like a housewife trying to find the straw of her iced latte. Sitting on her stomached, he put his long dick between her breasts and plunged the dick head in between her lips

Leah lay in the sand, straining towards his cock but feeling her body as heavy all of a sudden. She watched the jiggle of Eve's tits as the Dean vaulted himself between them, and she felt her thighs grow sticky with her own arousal.

And then, the sun blocked. She glanced up, and there was Dean Parland standing above her like a giant in a field. His hard cock drooled precum and Eve's saliva, and a drop landed with a splat onto her left eye. She shut it, and rubbed her eye with her hand.

The dean squatted down to her level and placed his hands onto her hips. Leah could feel the heat radiating off his prick and she wanted so badly for him to stick it in her.

"Stop!" came a voice from in the distance. With one eye closed, Leah could barely made out anything except the hulking black blur rushing towards her. With Dean Parland's prick so close to her gash, she winced as she felt the shape tackle him to the ground, his prick gone from her open sweaty legs.

"What the fuck are you doing, man!" Darius shouted as he had Dean Parland pinned, "Are you drugging these women?! What the fuck!"

"Calm down," Dean Parland said, clearly nervous, "What are you doing here, aren't you on my football team?"

Darius clocked him in the skull, and he passed out instantly.

"Damn, what the fuck," he said, shaking his fist in pain.

Drew ran up to his wonked out mom and wrapped his arms around her. She smelled like semen and dried spit, but he covered her for warmth. With her knees to her chest, her big breasts pressed against her shins and spilled out her sides.

Leah stumbled to her feet and ran towards the two black men, but tripped and fell. She could see Darius clearly now, and in her drugged out state, she wanted to cry now that her hunk of a sex-partner had somehow materialized onto this island.

She supplicated at Darius's feet next to the crumpled body of Dean Parland. She tugged at his gym shorts staring up at his ripped muscular torso with tears in her eyes.

"What's up, baby," Darius said, tenderly patting her head. From where he sheltered his mom, Drew watched as Leah crawled up Darius's hulking body like a jungle monkey scaling a tiger.

Darius shook his head and grinned. He lifted Leah's slim body over his shoulders, and gave her ass a nice slap and laughed.

He nodded his head to Drew, who helped his mom to her feet and followed Darius back to the shack. As he paced behind Darius, he maintained eye contact with Leah's fully exposed pussy and asshole, in all their pink and pale glory.

The two women and Drew lay in the corner, and Darius returned to march down the beach and retrieve Dean Parland's body. Eve was passed out, and Leah sat dully in a catatonic arousal.

"Hey," Drew said, his voice soft, but Leah didn't respond. She stared directly off into space, her breath fast, and her nipples rock hard behind her long waving hair. She smelled of salt, semen, and sand, and looked like a rapturous mermaid who had sprouted long sexy legs.

Slowly, Leah reached her hands down and started to masturbate. Drew stared in captivation as Leah's fingers spread herself open. He wanted to crawl on his knees towards her spread legs and stick his face between her, tasting every flavor she had to offer. But a voice in his head, Megan's voice, told him to stay put.

Darius returned and found the sex doll Leah playing with herself. He laughed.

"Shit, you just sitting there watch your ex-girl diddle herself? Shit, man," he laughed.

Darius lay Dean Parland's body in the corner of the room, and propped up plywood from a corner into a makeshift cage. Using some loose nails from the wall, he was able to secure a little prison cell to keep Dean Parland in.

The effort took labor, and by the end of it, Darius was sweating something fierce. His muscles glistened in the light of the day.

"Shit these ladies are fucked up," Darius said, wiping his sweat from his forehead and surveying the room, "Whatever he gave them was strong. Asshole."

"They'll be fine," Drew said, "I took a class on pharmacotics last semester, and if I remember correctly, this looks like something that will wear off in a couple hours."

"Still," Darius said, "What kind of man drugs a woman like that? If you ain't strong enough to take what you want, you don't deserve it."

"I guess," Drew said, not really seeing a strong line between what Dean Parland did and what Darius liked to do to young women around campus.

"Come here, sugar," he said, to Leah, who was still playing with herself with her mouth open and dripping drool.

She crawled over to him and sat at his feet like a puppy.

"I kind of like her like this," Darius said, laughing and patting her head. Leah was still preoccupied with her dripping pussy, playing with it like a child discovering a toy.

He pulled at once of her sharp nipples and watched a moan crawl up her gullet and emerge from her lips. He pulled harder, and she moaned louder.

"She needs that dick," he told Drew, grabbing his package over his shorts, "You want to take her with me?"

"Y-y-you mean together?" Drew stuttered, not expecting such an offer.

"Why not? I'll give her something to choke on and you can pound away at that wet snatch."

Drew hadn't thought about that. But now that he was offered, he considered placing his face squarely between those parted legs just like he wanted so badly to do.

Drew licked the stupefied Leah's pussy and savored the taste. He could hear the wet gargles of Darius stuffing her mouth with his prick.

Content to let Leah drip into his face for hours, Drew was surprised when he felt the strong hand of Darius grab him by his neck and pull him away from the tasty treat. In replacement of Drew's head, Darius wagged his fat cock at the opening of Leah's loins, and plunged inside.

Once again, Drew lay on the floor watching Darius take Leah's perky white body for himself. But this time, he sat besides his own naked and busty mom, who was watching as closely as Drew had been.

"Don't think I forgot about her," Darius said, pointing to the busty slut and laughing.

Dumb, drugged Leah begged Darius to keep pounding her, begged him to shoot a fat load inside her snatch.

"I ain't impregnating a bitch today!" he laughed, and pulled out to shoot his load on her stomach.

Leah greedily slurped at his wilting cock, drinking down the remnants of cum she could find.

"Mmm, Darius," Leah swooned, her cognition returning slowly.

"See that?" he said to Drew, "She can talk!"

Chapter 57: The Rescue

In the board room, the executives were running around with their hair on fire.

"Can we broadcast this? A school official drugging two women in order to have sex with them? How will that pass standards?!"

Only the chairman of the board sat in his big brown chair, arms crossed, unfazed. He had watched the footage of Leah and Eve being drugged by Dean Parland with plenty of interest, but he really perked up when he saw Darius rush onto the scene and save them. It was hot to watch a predatory old man seduce two young vixens, it was even hotter to watch a physical god perform acts of heroism.

"Quiet down!" he shouted, and all the subordinates hushed. The chairman zoomed in a camera on Leah's naked perky breasts.

"Are you kidding me with this chatter?" he yelled at them, "We will figure this shit out, and it's going to make us billions."

The room looked around, stunned at his confidence. But that chairman had never been wrong before.

"My only problem is the MILF!" he shouted, "Look at those enormous breasts, how has she not been ruthlessly fucked by our football hero?"

"I think he has a connection with Leah," a man in a suit said, rustling through some research papers, "They actually like each other!"

"I don't give a damn what he likes," the chairman shouted, "I want to see some cock pounding that juicy breasted cunt soon or I'm gonna lose it."

The executives scrambled to make calls, send emails, do whatever it takes to answer the chairman's orders.

On the island, everyone had dozed off into a comfortable nap. They awoke to a start when the sunset struck through a hole in the west wall and lit the room in bright orange.

"Let me the fuck out of here!" shouted Dean Parland, rattling the wooden cage, but it wasn't going to budge.

Leah and Eve rose and stretched their naked fine bodies. Leah's was still encrusted with semen, which she glanced down at on her perky chest and giggled.

"Come on," she said, taking Eve's hand, "Let's go take a bath in the water. I have such a headache." The two women girlishly skipped towards the beach and splashed in the water, the sunset glowing off their naked skin.

1...456789