Fresh Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dick seemed to respond positively, getting harder in his hand and oozing more precum onto the tile. But the voice disagreed.

"Yo I didn't say stroke, I said suck."

Drew gulped. He didn't want to suck the dick, so he just stroked faster, trying to twist his hand to appease what the man wanted.

"Yo, fuck this," he yelled, yanking the dick sharply back into the stall. At first, Drew was relieved, but then he saw the door of his own stall crumble into pieces as the man kicked it down.

"Yo," he said, staring the cowardly Drew directly in the eyes, "Why the fuck you being a little bitch and not taking my cock in your mouth?"

Drew put his hands in front of his face and cowered. The man lurched towards him with his fist drawn, but stopped when he caught a glimpse through the other side of the glory hole...

"Fuck, that big titty bitch is going hard," he said, shoving Drew aside and looking at Eve's dangling breasts as she sucked down her anonymous dick. In a flash, the man shoved his own cock into the glory hole and shook it onto Eve's face.

Drew stood up slowly and pressed defensively against the wall.

He could hear his mom start to slurp on the second cock, stroking the other one with her slippery hand, and alternatively with both dicks in her mouth. Drew backed away and hid in the far stall next to his, but all he could see through that glory hole was the man's butt as he thrust into Eve's mouth.

Finally, both men seemed to be finished. They moaned, zipped up, and clanked the bathroom doors shut as they left the washroom.

From the stall, Drew peered out to the sink and saw his mom emerge. She had semen dripping down her chin and onto the tops of her heaving breasts. She coolly rinsed her hands in the sink and wiped her cleavage with a paper towel. She licked her lips to get rid of the excess cum , and smiled professionally in the mirror. She was clean as a whistle.

A moment later, Drew went back to the table. Darius had long gotten bored and left, and his mom was sipping on her now-warm beer.

"I'll find a way to keep my tuition bill," he said, his stomach churning, "I actually was offered a job very recently..."

Chapter 52: The Handprints

Leah had asked the Alpha Watch board if she could talk to a lawyer, and they promised to send her one. It was almost a week later when Leah got a random phone call while she was at the gym.

"Hello?"

"Leah, dollface, this is Justin Peaks, attorney at law." The loud voice seemed to be chewing a sandwich while he talked to Leah.

"Oh are you my lawyer?"

"Yes I am. Listen, sweetie, I don't have a lot of time so just shut your trap and let me tell you what's good for you. You got this Dean threatening to kick you out of school, yes?"

"Yea."

"Okay, well, academic types are easy. I'm having a private plane sent to the airfield tomorrow morning. You and Mr. University asshole are going to get on board. You're going to be the best hostess you can be, I mean, I want you in a dress with so much cleavage the strippers on Sunset will be blushing. They'll be champagne and some good food and it will land in a beautiful tropical resort out in Maui Maui. This is very expensive, but at the same time, I'm billing Alpha for it so you don't sweat yourself."

"A trip? With him and me? That's supposed to convince him to come?"

"It's not that hard, doll, he'll be sipping drinks on the beach with you in a bikini, trust me honey, he'll change his mind."

"Alright... And will it be safe? Just me and him on a private island, alone?"

"Honey, you bet your ass it won't be 'safe.' Fucking millennials. He'll have his eyes and hands all over you, that's the fucking point. You got that?"

"Um, okay," Leah said.

"Good. Get that dress I told you, and pack some great bikinis. Better yet, don't pack any bikinis at all, if you catch my drift. Be there at 8am." And he hung up.

Leah finished her work out, thinking about the trip. Maybe this would work, you know, kill 'em with kindness?

She stepped out of the gym to find a limo waiting for her. A man stood beside it with a card with her name on it.

"Alpha board wants to see you, miss," he said, opening the door for her. It was a good thing Leah had a change of clothes in her purse that was more professional than her sports bra and legging.

In the back of the limo, Leah undid her bra and slid off her leggings. She could see the driver oggling her sweaty body, but she had more concerns on her mind. He watched her clasp the bra around her modest tits and shimmy a pair of panties up her legs.

When she stepped out of the car, she was a fully poised professional woman, clicking forward in her high heels towards the Alpha board room.

She pressed open the doors and found all the usual men sitting there.

"You're late," the chairman said frowning.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even realize I was meeting with you."

"You know what we do with talent when they're late."

Leah rolled her eyes. She was beginning to wonder if there was any reason for the meeting at all besides just demeaning her for being late.

"Didn't you read your contract?" the chairman asked, "Late parties are subject to be taught a lesson."

"Taught a lesson?" Leah asked, incredulously with a smile, "What, like you're going to bend me over your knee and spank me for being a bad girl."

The chairman laughed. "That's exactly right."

The pleasure drained from Leah's face. Her lips coiled into a frown.

A tall burly man with his arms crossed in the corner stepped forward and lifted Leah up by her shoulder. She struggled, but the body guard's grip was too tight around her torso for her to escape.

"Let me go, creep," she yelled, but the guard wasn't listening. The chairman slid out his chair so the guard could place Leah, stomach down, directly onto his waiting lap.

"Stay still, dear," the chairman said, "This is part of your contract." Leah crossed her arms over her chair and stopped squirming.

His hands creeped up her skirt and cupped her ass. Then, he wrapped up skirt up her thighs until her perky bare butt was exposed.

The rest of the room peered over the table to see more closely.

*SMACK*

Leah's ass cheek jiggled with reverberation as the outline of the chairman's hand glowed pink on her flesh.

"Fuck!" she shouted, a light moan escaping with the exclamation.

*SMACK*

The other cheek glowed too, and the board members whispered and laughed as Leah winced and cried out.

"Jesus!" she yelled, "You asshole!"

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

Both her cheeks were glowing redder now and Leah's pussy began to drip down her thighs.

She slinked herself back and stood up beside the chairman. He was glowing, and she looked down to see his pants tented up in an erection.

"Jesus that hurt," she said, shimmying down her skirt over her pulsing ass, "I can't believe you assholes."

"Rules are rules, darling," he said with a satisfied smile.

"What did you want to meet about?" she said, taking a seat but immediately rising when she felt the pain of the hand prints on her ass. She leaned against the wall in the corner, just her shoulder blades touching so her ass could breathe.

"Just wanted to make sure you got a call from the lawyer," he said, "And that you'll do whatever he says."

"Yes, of course," she said, "I don't want to leave school at all."

"Great," the chairman said. He stood up and lurched towards her, kissing her lips deeply and grabbing her sore ass once more.

"I'm leaving," Leah said, storming out of the board room, "Fuck the rest of you." She slammed the door shut.

Before she left, she took a detour to take a piss. Truth be told, most of the moisture she felt pulsing in her body right now was arousal: no one had ever spanked her as firmly as the chairman did, and it was pretty hot.

She opened the door to the ladies room and gently pushed open the door to the first stall. When she looked down, she found a familiar face.

"Drew?"

Drew looked up. He had been scrubbing this toiler for a couple minutes, and he leaped back when he saw Leah.

"Leah!" he shouted, blushing and standing up. He wiped his hands on his janitorial outfit and extended a hand to her.

"Um, no thanks," she said, looking down at his smelly outfit, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I needed a job, and like, this guy Spencer knew some people here, and..."

"Jesus Drew, calm down," Leah said. He looked close to tears seeing her.

She hugged him anyway. He smelled terrible, and she could tell he was sniffing her familiar scent of strawberries and lilac.

Knowing him, he was probably getting hard just from this hug. She rolled her eyes.

"Drew, I think we are due for a talk," she said, pushing him aside and nonchalantly pulling her panties down her legs, "We never really had that."

Leah squatted on the toilet and let her stream of urine descend into the bowl Drew had just been cleaning.

"Um," Drew said, distracted by her flow of piss, "That would be nice."

"Good, I agree," she said, grabbing some toilet paper and wiping, "Do you get a lunch break?"

"Yeah," he said, looking up at a clock on the wall, "In 15 minutes."

"Why don't you meet me in the cafeteria on the next floor," she said, pulling up her panties and stepping past him.

"Yeah, Leah, of course," he groveled, and she winked at him as she went to wash her hands.

"Just so you don't get your hopes up," she said as she scrubbed, "I'm not apologizing to you. This time apart has taught me a lot about how unhealthy our relationship was. Especially sexually."

"Oh, no, Leah," Drew said, thinking to how Leah had sucked the cock of his step dad and then rode his let his real dad splooge into her tight pussy, "You don't need to apologize."

"Great, we are on the same page," she said, drying her hands. "I'll see you in fifteen." And she left the washroom.

Drew re-scrubbed the toilet bowl, cleaning Leah's piss from the porcelain. His heart was beating out of his chest, and it was clear where it was pumping blood to. Before he met Leah, he needed to make this raging boner go away.

As he was used to, he pulled out of his pocket one of Megan's socks. He sniffed it, and opened up an image on Megan on his phone. Megan had told him that part of getting over Leah was training his dick to think of other women, and why not her? She sent him a couple of pictures of her with deep cleavage, her ass hanging out of short pink cut-offs.

He stroked his cock looking at the pictures, and then came into the sock. Images of Megan's sultry lips and ass floated through his mind.

He stumbled up the stairs to lunch. He found perfect Leah perched in a seat with a salad. She smiled and waved when she saw him, and his heart crumpled at the sight.

At the lunch table, she started asking him how he was, but he couldn't hold up. He burst into tears and Leah had to embarrassingly pat his shoulders.

"Jesus, Drew," she said, looking around at all the lunch goers who were staring, "Cut the water works."

"I'm sorry," he said, "Things just haven't been so good."

And he launched into his long story about his mom, and needing money for the tuition, and Dean Parland trying to fuck his mom, and Darius trying to fuck his mom, and the glory hole sight where two big black cocks shot their fat loads down her gullet and onto her tits...

"Wow," Leah said, "I mean, wow. From personal experience, I would recommend you keep Darius away from your mom. I fucked him, as you know, and it was some of the best sex of my life. He will have your mom begging for more of his dick."

"I know," Drew said, defeated.

"Look," she said, staring sympathetically into his eyes and placing a hand tenderly on his hand, "I think I can help you. But I need you to help me."

"Help you?" Drew asked. So Leah told her own story about the Dean and his cruelty.

"Shit," Drew said, "So you're taking him on this trip."

"Yeah, I mean, I'll try. But he's a prick, and I don't even know if I can get him on that plane."

"Oh don't sell yourself short, Leah, you're gorgeous. What kind of man would turn down a trip with you?"

"I'm just saying, if the plane doesn't take off at 8am with me and him on it, I'm screwed."

Drew thought for a moment.

"Are you suggesting we use my mom as bait?"

"I'm sorry Drew, but yes. Just have her come along with me. That way I know he'll come. And then, one quick weekend with your mom and me and him, and he will back off from both our problems. You can just close your eyes and sit at home that weekend and not think about the Dean screwing us both. It will be painless, right?"

Drew thought about it. It was so nice to see Leah, he felt like he couldn't say no to her.

"Okay," he said, holding back tears, "I'll tell her."

"Thank you, Drew," Leah said, and kissed him once on the cheek for his courage.

Chapter 53: The Reason Why

Megan listened attentively to Drew tell her about his day. She sat crossed legged on her bed, hair up in a bun, and no bra under her tie dye oversized tank top.

She leaned forward, completely captivated.

"Drew, this is amazing," she said, her eyes wide and glowing, "I'm so excited for you! Leah and your mom both submitting to the same man, and a black man at that, is exactly what you need to finally get over her."

"What do you mean?"

"Drew, sweetie," Megan said, "It's simple. You just need to finally learn your place in the world."

"What?"

Megan scooted forward.

"Sweetie," she began, "You and Leah dated for so many years, and then you go to college and all of a suddenly she's being fucked by every man on campus. Why do you think that is?"

"Because we didn't communicate enough."

Megan laughed.

"No, ha, that's so silly, Drew. It's not because of anything you did. It's because when you were in high school, you were in a sheltered little world for babies. All you had to do was hold hands and put your arm around her in the backseat of the car. But now we're in grown up world, honey, and it was clear that you just couldn't compete.

"I mean, have you noticed that no one really respects you? Like, maybe people are nice to you, but if what they want doesn't fit with what you want, then you're the poor little man getting screwed. It's not because of something you did, it's just who you are, dear.

"It's time you stop trying to be someone you're not. You're not an alpha, you're not a winner. You're a very sweet and currently frustrated little loser."

Drew sat there for a moment, listening.

"Drew, that's what I keep saying. Just because you're a loser doesn't mean your life is over. There's so much for you to do. You can go out and start a company or work hard at a job and make lots of money. And then when girls like me come along and pay you some attention, you can pass that money to us. I mean, someone has to pay for all the drinks at the bar before we get swept off our feet and fucked by some stud. Doesn't it sound nice to dance with some pretty girls for a moment on Friday and Saturday nights?"

"But what about love? What about a relationship, caring, marriage?"

"Sweetie, you can have all of that too. I mean, I care about you Drew! And so does your mom and Leah. Just not in the same way you think about us.

"And in terms of relationships, dear, that's all fine too. You can still date girls. Hell, maybe some of them will let you fuck them. But most of them will eventually leave, just like Leah did. You're just not handsome, or interesting, or hot, or hung like most women need. And then, maybe one of them will realize what you can offer. Sweetness, laughter, and of course money. So you'll get married, and your wife will just look somewhere else to get laid properly."

"So you're saying the only kind of relationship I can have is one where I'm cheated on?"

"Cheated on is such a dirty way to say it," Megan continued, "I mean, okay, you have a point. Sex is much hotter when your wimpy boyfriend doesn't know you're out there getting fucked, but you don't have to be that. You can just accept it. That's what I'm trying to get you to do, Drew, because I care about you. I want you to accept it. Just like Leah, and your mom, and your future wife are all going to accept some other, bigger dick into their bodies. Probably black, let's be honest."

Even though Drew felt like his heart was being dragged through the mud, his dick was rock hard.

"Come on," Megan egged him, "Take out your little cock. I know you want to."

And he did. But they were interrupted by a bang on the door.

Without anyone answering, the lock on the door crumpled and in marched the familiar frame of Darius.

"Yo, Drew," Darius said, "I was hoping we could talk a little bit more about your mom."

"Talk about Drew's mom?" Megan said, looking Darius up and down like he was a country fried steak, "Sounds yummy. I'm Megan."

Darius looked at the fine young woman on the bed across from Drew. He introduced himself.

"Why don't you come sit with me?" Megan said, patting the open area beside her for Darius to sit.

Drew hid his erection underneath a pillow the second Darius barged in. But now, Darius was laying down on Megan's bed, curling his body up against hers. She was staring deviously at Drew. He knew she wanted him to continue.

"Drew, sweetie," Megan said, "Why don't you tell Darius what you just told me? About the trip."

"Um, okay," Drew said flustered, too hard for his brain cells to have oxygen.

As Drew talked, Megan quietly stuck her hand down the elastic waistband of Darius's shorts. She pulled out his hard black cock and clamped it between her warm thighs. Slowly and firmly, she gyrated her hips onto Darius's shaft, squeezing his cockhead on the area of her leggings directly on her clit.

"Drew," Megan said, "That's enough. I think we get it. How about you instead tell us what you think is going to happen?"

"What I think is going to happen?"

"Between the Dean. And your mom. Tell me what you think he's going to do with those big beautiful tits."

"My mom does have enormous breasts," Drew began, "I think it's pretty clear he's going to want to fuck them."

Like a chain reaction, the words exited Drew's mouth, went into Darius's ears and out his cock, which throbbed against Megan's gyrating hips and clit. The more Drew described his mom's breasts, her nipples, the way they would be touched and tugged, the more Megan climbed a ladder to orgasm.

She had to bite down on her lip to stifle her moans.

"Mmm, uh, Drew," Megan stuttered, "Can you, mhmm, help me, with, uh—MHM—something?"

Drew stood up, holding the pillow to his crotch.

"Could you—oH!—please peel down my leggings?—Oh!—Just start at the top, thank you."

Drew slowly reached with one hand to Megan's belly button. It was tight and tan, and it made him woozy with arousal. He grabbed her warm body by the hips and rolled down her leggings. He saw the familiar sight of Darius's cockhead slip behind her as he exposed her thick white booty and thighs. She wore no panties.

He kept rolling until the leggings were just a pile of cloth trapped at her ankles. He slid them around the bend of her curled feet and held them.

"Thank you, Drew," Megan said, her ass pressing hard against Darius. "Now just sit on your bed, please, and don't say a single word."

Drew sat back against the wall of his bed and stared. Darius's cock sprung out to the side of Megan's body, and she used her dexterous little hand to guide it back between her legs.

"Darius," Megan said, his cock at the entrance of her pussy, "I'm so glad you came by. I've been dying to fuck you every since I heard what you did to little Leah."

"You heard about that? That shit was hot," Darius said, laughing.

"Yeah. I heard you plowed her open and showed her new depths of pleasure. All while poor Drew here was trapped under a rock."

123456...9