All Comments on 'Fresh Teen Hired for Sex Resort Ch. 01'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful start to the story

Amanda is off to a wonderful start earning tips for her tuition. Her youthful shy quiet and very cute personality will make her a favorite of all of the gentleman she meets. How long is her contract for? This is. Wonderful Hot Erotic story you have shared and looking forward to reading more of her Erotic Experiences in the Tropics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
EASILY 5 STARS

I say a hearty Amen to the previous comment. It's deadon.

I hope Amanda stays a looong time at the sex resort. Until she's earned enough money for most of her 4 years of college, and has an offer for private visits with one of her favorites for years to come that will pay off the rest. Maybe he has a son, favorite nephew or favored employee who will become her fiance with his encouragement (and what possibilities for the three for the future!). Or maybe Amanda's exploration with her college guys will cause her to desire a peer rather than the more far-out men of the resort. Also if Amanda remains at the sex resort for a long time, it will mean more great chapters for me to read!

Staying at the resort a good while means that Amanda will experience (and I will read!) lots of new, varied tastes of a spectrum of men. I hope none of them are violent or painful, although I expect some to be dark -- like Richard, and some to be uncomfortable, especially at first. I do not like anal, but will concede that some of her men will desire it (would it be too much for her to refuse, politely? ).

I'm looking forward to her eventually talking this over with best friend Riley, so I get to hear her reactions and feelings about her experience and her hopes for where it will take her.

Sounds exciting!

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous